Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True (981 Views)

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by becomrich6: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
Nigeria army find the satellite pictures are true. Some of the people asking the question online about the satellite pictures are members of the nigeria army.

The problem is , you people have a problem in Nigeria with believe. If I am telling you a lie about the satellite pictures. Do you think Gadaffi too is telling you a lie. What do you think Gadaffi would gave from this. Nothing.

The problem with nigeria politician is because they lie. They believe the whole world is telling them a lie.

If Jonathan or david mark does not believe the satellite pictures. They should go to the united nation to verify the satellite pictures.

Everybody is telling them the truth, they do not want to listen. Dont you people have family members living abroad that can tell you the truth.

If Jonathan does not believe. He should go and meet of the Banigo children . her name start with capital letter G. And give her my name. If I tell lies. She would tell him. I dont.

The pictures means the north is smalls. And I am telling you, they would overthrow all of you. look you see , go and read about IP address, it is like telephone number of ever computers. And if seun allows you people to see the IP address of the computer running the propaganda about the nigeria army been very good and smarter than politician. They are members of the nigeria army.

When they overthrow you. You know they love using koboko.(horse wipe on human) even on politician.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_O5S81JkhlP4/R6tnu5BscwI/AAAAAAAAADM/qqUxW0UuEMk/s400/9ja+army.jpg[/img]

Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by citizenY(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2010
Musiwa, am not sure if they make burkutu in Canada. Maybe you brushed your mouth with
hot burkutu this morning. It is not good for your health. Imagine you will get high and be stooling at the same time.[b][/b]
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by denzel2009: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2010
Have you considered doing satellite stand-up comedy?
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by becomrich6: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2010
No, no burutu. I am telling you members of the nigeria army are looking out the satellite pictures, and from fashola, to akala or jonathan or david mark or jonathan, or Ohakim who love to beat civilian, would be out of power very soon. If you dont do something very smart quickly.
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by becomrich6: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
Look at this pictures below. That number you see are IP number, they are like phone number of every computers that log on to a website. and you can know the location and who log in. Even if Jonathan log in inside Aso, if you use a locator finder, it would tell you , ASO rock. They register those number to location. If it is in a barrack. You can locate around the location . which they came from.

You may all get koboko on your back very soon. Army boys are log in and verify the satellite pictures are true of nothing. They too, know the politician rigged themself to power and they too want to be governor. It is country to. everybody is illegal in power. they would try to overthrow you.

Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by bibiking1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2010
I rather have Abacha back than suffer this mapoclastic torture!! Lord Have Mercy!!!
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by becomrich6: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2010
You dont need to. all they need to do is this.

Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by oderemo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2010
have  we the intelligentsia on nl ever for a second think about it maybe just maybe,musiwa is in one mental institution in Canada. this thought just occur ed to me after reading this ridiculous post.
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by hatch: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
Musiwa please i would like make an open proposal to you regards my interest in
having you feature in a full length documentary.

Please give it a thought and let me know what you feel about it. You are a great and intelligent mind
who has found a hobby in playing mind games with this forum NL.
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2010
I dont understand what the OP is saying.Please somebody who is less excited should help break it down for me.
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by becomrich6: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2010
hatch#  what mind game am I playing. Do you think I am telling a lie about the satellite pictures. If I am telling a lie. Will I approach the USA senate for help?.

are you serious. We are talking of people lifes here. You dont know what Africa is like.

Now what documentary are you talking about. ?

Who are you?

Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2010
i dont bother going to jokes when musiwa alapomeji is around here.
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by citizenY(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2010
Musiwa,

Give us the text(Map) of your message to these US senators,
if no be shakara.
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2010
Na wah oh?

this is turning into some real bad joke!!!!!

Up to US senate?
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by ReachRich(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2010
Am i the only one who gets more confused after reading becompoors posts?What the heck is he talking about?
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by sammyzacks(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2010
@poster,

What exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by EmperorOlu: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2010
Do you know it is a federal offence to expose personal contact details of US government officials on a public forum like this without permission?
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by bibiking1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2010
Little wonder why America won't get us off that terrorist list, when Becomerich has been 'bombing' these senators from the internet front!!! Lord Help Us!
Re: Army May Return Back To Power.they Found Out The Satellite Pictures are True by denzel2009: 12:54am On Apr 04, 2010
Lol, they will google egbe omooduduwa and Nigeria will surface again.

(1) (Reply)

New Invisibility Cloak Closer To Working "magic" (science Of invisibility) / Confusion As Buhari Ends Rally In Katsina / Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.