Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,808 members, 7,924,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:36 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2177232 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossGerald: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2023
oilykid:

Aptly written!
I'm tired of engaging most of them bruh!!
They are too empty and have been brainwashed to blame everyone but tneirselves. They keep blaming their failures on Fulani and government.

Those ipob supporters are mostly half baked graduates, illiterates and frustrated igbos, those people who couldn't make it in life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

U are just going round and round the circle. Okay fine, Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba hates us.

What then

Please tell me the way forward. I am waiting

U guys just rant about problems without solution.

My dear all the money you guys are contributing to IPOB can successfully set up a factory in ABa or Onitsha.

De Prof. Barth Nnaji is building a power plant in Abba and FG has granted him all the necessary approval. Abia is doing Enyimba Economic City and FG has granted them all approval. NA only brainwashed IPOB people thinks FG is slapping down all investments in SE.

Guys, wake up and smell the coffee. We've been left behind in terms of infrastructure and industrialization. De Michael Okpara will be crying in his grave

Quit this despondent and defeatist mindset and roll up ur sleeve and get to work.

Igbos must rise and live and invest in their land, and may God help who tries to stop us. He will reget he ever did.

That's my f***king concern not this junks u wrote here.

Now u are trying to exonerate IPOB from the violence going on in SE. How pathetic. U talk about auto pilot, who brought in Simon Ekpa? Was it not Kanu and his IPOB minions? Where did the autopilot came out from?

I thought you are wise as much as you wrote.

AS far as I am concerned, no nation or tribe can stop a determined 50 milion people (Igbos). Get this into your skull and do the right thing.

This was how we excused poor leadership in SE, excusing their poor leadership for FG.

Maybe the next thing you will write is to educate me on how Igbos can not invest in SE cause the FG bars it. Mtchweee.

Oga go and support peter Obi and stop minding other people's business! Biafran agitators have a particular point of view and are busy "walking their talk'..............the 'Igbo presidency' crew on the other hand have not lifted a finger to support Peter Obi in any way,instead it is a certain key section of the yoruba elite that are busy running around with peter obi campaigning with him ,even consoling him...........where are the key members of the near ineffectual Igbo elite? where are they! For IPOB ,this struggle is existential and it has to be sorted out now!
We are tired of begging fulani and yorubas for our fair portion in the federation, Those who are agitating for Biafra are not brainless nor daft, who says they are not amenable to a peaceful restructuring? He that seeks peace,should always be prepared for war' your pacifist naivety is the reason why IPOB/ESN is today fighting a costly rearguard action! Bros ! we live in a rough neighbourhood, you do not bring a dagger to a fight,where your adversaries are armed with Ak 47s! ..................May god help the corrupt Igbo elite if Peter Obi loses this election..................Ut is not ESN that will deal with them............the people will ostracize them finally!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Love the progress
Massive road construction going on in different parts of the state.
Anambra is now a massive construction site

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
ebufa:

Oga go and support peter Obi and stop minding other people's business! Biafran agitators have a particular point of view and are busy "walking their talk'..............the 'Igbo presidency' crew on the other hand have not lifted a finger to support Peter Obi in any way,instead it is a certain key section of the yoruba elite that are busy running around with peter obi campaigning with him ,even consoling him...........where are the key members of the near ineffectual Igbo elite? where are they! For IPOB ,this struggle is existential and it has to be sorted out now!
We are tired of begging fulani and yorubas for our fair portion in the federation, Those who are agitating for Biafra are not brainless nor daft, who says they are not amenable to a peaceful restructuring? He that seeks peace,should always be prepared for war' your pacifist naivety is the reason why IPOB/ESN is today fighting a costly rearguard action! Bros ! we live in a rough neighbourhood, you do not bring a dagger to a fight,where your adversaries are armed with Ak 47s! ..................May god help the corrupt Igbo elite if Peter Obi loses this election..................Ut is not ESN that will deal with them............the people will ostracize them finally!

Dunno why you guys always camp here and be spitting rubbish in the name of freedom fighting

Igbos have distanced themselves from ipob and will never associate themselves with ipob again.

By now, you should have known that igbos don’t sympathize with terriosm in the name of freedom fighting, even if mnk regain his freedom, no one will take him serious again, as for ikpa and his fellow wawa miscreants , he’s fighting a loose battle because his fellow Ebonyians don’t take him serious except the criminal minded ones.

Please, stop disturbing us with ipob here, thank you

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
christejames:

Stop this nonsense talk Mr man...

Who is measuring dick with you?

I only asked a harmless questions to be clarified because I have always known Onitsha as the major distributor of Nollywood films till dates. Instead of being polite, your bellicose self jump out of your body to start your phantom comparation which I least care about.

I always want the best for AlaIgbo, so get that into your belligerent skull... Stop quoting me with such tones again.

This is not Igbo union thread but Anambra state thread pls.

Carry your I want the best back to your state.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
oilykid:

Aptly written!
I'm tired of engaging most of them bruh!!
They are too empty and have been brainwashed to blame everyone but tneirselves. They keep blaming their failures on Fulani and government.

Anything that has to do with Ipob ignore them and move on with positive minds.

Igbos are nothing but bunch of criminals, never do well in the society. Everything about Ipob represent evil and destruction.

I keep on saying it, anyone supporting Ipob will not end well. Lives those guys wasted only God will judge.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
ebufa:

Continue changing moniker Ekpa brother. Leave this place and face your state.

Stop disturbing our peace with terrorist organization Ipob. One of the world deadliest terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Daveconsult007: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
investnow2013:
EMERGING FILM INDUSTRY IN ANAMBRA STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lstCxT2svrc

I'm disgusted and ashamed by this reportage from the presenter.

How can she call Anambra an unknown hub for movies?
This is a quite unfortunate.

Back in 2000s ,most nollywood movies watched here in Cameroon were mostly from Onitsha .
You can't decide movies in WestAfrican sub region without a city like Onitsha.

I think there's an implicit agenda to hide treasures of Igbo region to the outside world.

I made some research and I found what I expected

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Daveconsult007:

I'm disgusted and ashamed by this reportage from the presenter.

How can she call Anambra an unknown hub for movies?
This is a quite unfortunate.

Back in 2000s ,most nollywood movies watched here in Cameroon were mostly from Onitsha .
You can't decide movies in WestAfrican sub region without a city like Onitsha.

I think there's an implicit agenda to hide treasures of Igbo region to the outside world.

I made some research and I found what I expected

Exactly the same thing is happening in the music industry. They are frantically frustrating Hi-Life genre of music and now call fuji "afrobeat" grin

My only problem is WHY Southeastern producers cannot borrow a leaf from their northern Kannywood counterparts and just totally do their own thing independently? Northern movies continued their own thing until they finally polished themselves and even made it into Netflix!

Why must southeastern producers attach to someone else to feel complete? ? ? ? ? ? Is it a sort of complex or lack of self-confidence in their own ability?

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Press Release

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Jamaican High Commissioner, Pays Courtesy Visit To Innoson Vehicles Plant.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, H.E Geoffrey Onyeama in the company of the High Commissioner of Nigeria to Jamaica, Esmond Reid paid a courtesy visit to the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Factory in Nnewi Anambra State today, February 11th, 2023.

On arrival to Nnewi on the 11th of February, they paid homage to the King of Nnewi, Igwe Kenneth Orizu (III) in his palace at Otolo Nnewi. At a warm reception at the palace, the Vice Chairman of the Cabinet, Chief Nnanyelugo spoke on the monarch’s peaceful reign of almost six decades and said that the business relationship between Nigeria and Jamaica is a welcomed step towards development. The traditional ruler added that Jamaicans are “our African Brothers” and they are highly welcomed to the City of Nnewi, “ the Japan of Africa”.

The Foreign Affairs Minister recalled that about two years ago in Jamaica, they presented the Innoson Vehicles to the Jamaican government on a trip organized by the high commissioner of Nigeria to Jamaica. Impressed by the Innoson Vehicles display, they sent their ambassador to Nigeria, to pay a visit to the factory. This is to strengthen the commercial relationship between Nigeria and Jamaica.

He further prayed for the good health of the king and the prosperity of the Nation. The palace welcomed the ambassador and hopes that this first step will be a starting point toward growth and development in both countries.

At the Innoson Vehicles factory, uru umudim, Nnewi, the Jamaican high commissioner appreciated the tremendous work done by Innoson Vehicles. He says it’s an opportunity for Jamaicans to source vehicles from Nigeria.

Amb. Reid said the vehicles are ...” Top Class” and encouraged Jamaicans to buy Innoson Vehicles since they source vehicles from all over the world. He thanked the foreign affairs minister for facilitating his visit to the factory to witness firsthand, the production of indigenous vehicles.

Addressing the Press, the Nigerian Minister of Foreign Affairs said that left to him, all Government officials in Nigeria will be driving Innoson Vehicles products as seen in other countries of the world.
“Innoson vehicles are made at home and I commend the IVM group for manufacturing quality vehicles for use all over the world”.

The CEO of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing, Chief Dr. Innocent Chukwuma, CON expressed gratitude towards the visit and appreciated the patronage of Innoson Vehicles from within and outside Nigeria. He added that “such gestures have led to a massive expansion of Innoson Vehicles to different parts of the world...”.

On spare parts and durability, The Innoson Boss asked all the users of Innoson Vehicles to always report back to them in situations where they can’t find the spare parts in the market for proper directions to the exact shops they can be found. The spare parts expert assured that every trained mechanic can easily repair any Innoson Vehicle Incase it malfunctions. The billionaire thanked the government for their support to local manufacturers nationwide.

“The Government is trying its best to support us and we are grateful for their support so far “.

Innoson vehicle manufacturing (IVM) is the first Nigerian indigenous car manufacturing company whose vehicles are known for top-notch quality and are regarded as “the pride of African Roads”.

Cornel Osigwe
Head, Corporate Communications
IVM Innoson Group.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Dunno why you guys always camp here and be spitting rubbish in the name of freedom fighting

Igbos have distanced themselves from ipob and will never associate themselves with ipob again.

By now, you should have known that igbos don’t sympathize with terriosm in the name of freedom fighting, even if mnk regain his freedom, no one will take him serious again, as for ikpa and his fellow wawa miscreants , he’s fighting a loose battle because his fellow Ebonyians don’t take him serious except the criminal minded ones.

Please, stop disturbing us with ipob here, thank you

I have not seen you promote Peter Obi here o! all you do here is to quarrel like a spiteful first wife!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 5:39am On Feb 12, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

U are just going round and round the circle. Okay fine, Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba hates us.

What then

Please tell me the way forward. I am waiting

U guys just rant about problems without solution.

My dear all the money you guys are contributing to IPOB can successfully set up a factory in ABa or Onitsha.

De Prof. Barth Nnaji is building a power plant in Abba and FG has granted him all the necessary approval. Abia is doing Enyimba Economic City and FG has granted them all approval. NA only brainwashed IPOB people thinks FG is slapping down all investments in SE.

Guys, wake up and smell the coffee. We've been left behind in terms of infrastructure and industrialization. De Michael Okpara will be crying in his grave

Quit this despondent and defeatist mindset and roll up ur sleeve and get to work.

Igbos must rise and live and invest in their land, and may God help who tries to stop us. He will reget he ever did.

That's my f***king concern not this junks u wrote here.

Now u are trying to exonerate IPOB from the violence going on in SE. How pathetic. U talk about auto pilot, who brought in Simon Ekpa? Was it not Kanu and his IPOB minions? Where did the autopilot came out from?

I thought you are wise as much as you wrote.

AS far as I am concerned, no nation or tribe can stop a determined 50 milion people (Igbos). Get this into your skull and do the right thing.

This was how we excused poor leadership in SE, excusing their poor leadership for FG.

Maybe the next thing you will write is to educate me on how Igbos can not invest in SE cause the FG bars it. Mtchweee.

Dude, you're derailing this thread from its original remit! What rock did you crawl out from to respond to a post almost two weeks old? One would have even thought you've had enough time to think over what your response would be, but its the same thrash....the same going round in circles, repeating the same shit with different wordings, and asking the same dumbass questions i've already answered! You come across as being a bit retarded and thick, and the only reason i'm engaging with you on here is so you (including your other monikers and multiple personalities), your impostor partners and Igbo haters don't infect the minds of young, naive Igbos' who may read your bold-faced lies and revisionism and mistake them for the truth! I hate liars and deceitful scumbags and this is why i find you quite repulsive and repugnant to engage!

I can't for the life of me fathom why you lot go to these deceitful and murderous lengths just to try and discredit IPOB and Mazi kanu and 'justify' the terrorist tag your god Buhari and his hegemonic ilk have contrived to pin on them! Till tomorrow, we're still waiting for them to use the same energy and proactiveness they use on Mazi Kanu and IPOB to handle the Fulani herdsmen problem and equally give them the terrorist label they so richly deserve!

If you clamed down and read my last response to your inane rants and lies, you'd have discovered i've already answered the questions you just raised in this last post of yours!

On your idiotic first question on what next after stating 'the Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba hate us.....': nowhere have i stated that the Yoruba hate Ndigbo. If you can find where i said this you're welcome to post it here! Whereas i believe a small but vocal minority of Yoruba have a negative attitude towards Ndigbo.....for historical, economic and political reasons, i do believe a much larger number of Hausa-Fulani (as a percentage of their population) hate Ndigbo and for them there's the extra factor of religion! I can back up this assertion with doumented proof spanning over 5 decades and said proof are already in the public domain!

You go on to ask what shall we do about said 'hate'! You wouldn't have asked that question if you have a working brain! My own position is to support Mazi Kanu and Igbos call for a referendum on secession! Only discerning minds will know that calling for a referendum on secession doesn't necessarily mean one is 100% in support of it or can't be persuaded to settle for something else! Also, my reason for emphasising on our past relationship and interactions with the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba were stated in my last post: "Just how TF can any grown ass Igbo man, knowing the history of what we have been through with the hegemonic north in 'one Nigeria' from the 50s to date.....how they have shown in words and in deeds their hatred for Igbos'.....just how TF can anyone interested in addressing how we go forward and prosper as a people not take seriously their negative disposition towards Ndigbo!? Are you fcking kidding me!? It was this same uninterested and appeasing attitude towards the hegemonic north by Zik that made us not know the dangers we were going into agreeing to share the same country with them! At least the then Sadauna was honest enough to acknowledge there were schisms and intractable issues amongst the major ethnicities and regions, while on the other hand Zik wanted them overlooked! Now see where we are today with the loss of millions of our beloved kinsfolk and the undermining of our economic and political interests in 'one Nigeria"!

People are contributing to IPOB of their own free will and this has fckall to do with you and your impostor and 'one Nigerianist' ilk! If you feel your 'one Nigeria' argument is stronger than Igbos secession argument, then show Ndigbo how this is the case by providing your own funds (whether by contributions of Ndigbo or by federal gov't interventions as we've seen them do for other regions) for the 'setting up of factories in Aba or Onitsha'!

You want to use the Buhari gov'ts approval for GEOMETRIC to operate as 'proof positive' that Buhari is fairminded and 'one Nigeria' presents a level playing field to all regions/ethnicities? If so you're either too naive or just being deceptive, and don't know how a oppressors mind works! Besides, don't you think Buharis' anti-Igbo agenda would have been too obvious if he had refused granting GEOMETRIC their operating license inspite of all the representations and pressure mounted on the issue? The one of the Enyimba Economic City (EEC) is laughable because as we speak NOTHING or next to nothing is on ground in comparison to what was planned! Daura has witnessed more action in 4 years than that useless EEC has seen since its stillbirth was announced! All we've seen so far is hot air and dogo turenchi!

Like i alluded to in my previous post, but for the Nigerian political-economy in place since the late 60s to date, that's been rigged against Ndigbo and disproportionately favoured the south-west and north-west, Ndigbo would have progressed way beyond our present position...even as part of Nigeria! There were many deliberate policies and actions by past and present federal gov'ts that have starved the south-east of investments, projects, funds, and denied us economic enablers and catalysts that could have given the regions economy the needed boost and traction!

Obviously, you have chosen to ignore the fact IPOB has disowned the ekpa scoundrel and distanced itself from his assertions and actions. Can you show us proof that IPOB or Mazi Kanu 'brought in ekpa' as you assert? Can you equally show us proof that autopilots, chinasa nworu, DOS and all the other evil creations of the hegemonic deep-state existed before Mazi kanu was kidnapped from Kenya, and what he had to say about them? You should address these specific questions in your response and not ignore or skirt around them!

You then go on to stupidly accuse Ndigbo of 'excusing poor leadership in the south-east'! This shows you're a shameless liar! Dude, mention the region that holds their political leaders and gov'ts to account more than Ndigbo and equally show us their HDIs in comparison to those of Ndigbo to buttress your assertion!

It comes as no surprise that you're nowhere to be found when it comes to defending Ndigbo against the machinations, lies and derision of Igbo-haters, but eagerly jump out of nowhere when it comes to trying to blame IPOB and Mazi kanu for all the misfortune Ndigbo have faced from the late 60s to date!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 5:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Rocksvibes234:
Love the progress
Massive road construction going on in different parts of the state.
Anambra is now a massive construction site

The Anambra State Commissioner of Info has to pick up the pace.........I sense a more energised Soludo of late...even the contrived violence seems to have reduced of late! we want to see more information on the contracts awarded and those in the pipeline! Communication, especially on social media will help to dispel a lot of assumptions about what is happening in the southeast! besides I want to start developing my Awka millinium City plot! More on the positives and less on the negatives...........kudos to soludo on his recent rebirth!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Daveconsult007: 6:33am On Feb 12, 2023
OreMI22:

Exactly the same thing is happening in the music industry. They are frantically frustrating Hi-Life genre of music and now call fuji "afrobeat" ;

My only problem is WHY Southeastern producers cannot borrow a leaf from their northern Kannywood counterparts and just totally do their own thing independently? Northern movies continued their own thing until they finally polished themselves and even made it into Netflix!

Why must southeastern producers attach to someone else to feel complete? ? ? ? ? ? Is it a sort of complex or lack of self-confidence in their own ability?

You raised salient points.

The stakeholders from southeast made a mistake by not consolidating the movie industry in the region.
Places like Onitsha,Asaba and Enugu were/are movie hubs by now they should be modern film villages and world class studios set up in those areas...even movie awards ceremony should be created and hosted in the region.

Igbo guys have the capacity to do it because nollywood is like their hand bag.

The leadership of the region have neglected the industry too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Dude, you're derailing this thread from its original remit! What rock did you crawl out from to respond to a post almost two weeks old? One would have even thought you've had enough time to think over what your response would be, but its the same thrash....the same going round in circles, repeating the same shit with different wordings, and asking the same dumbass questions i've already answered! You come across as being a bit retarded and thick, and the only reason i'm engaging with you on here is so you (including your other monikers and multiple personalities), your impostor partners and Igbo haters don't infect the minds of young, naive Igbos' who may read your bold-faced lies and revisionism and mistake them for the truth! I hate liars and deceitful scumbags and this is why i find you quite repulsive and repugnant to engage!

I can't for the life of me fathom why you lot go to these deceitful and murderous lengths just to try and discredit IPOB and Mazi kanu and 'justify' the terrorist tag your god Buhari and his hegemonic ilk have contrived to pin on them! Till tomorrow, we're still waiting for them to use the same energy and proactiveness they use on Mazi Kanu and IPOB to handle the Fulani herdsmen problem and equally give them the terrorist label they so richly deserve!

If you clamed down and read my last response to your inane rants and lies, you'd have discovered i've already answered the questions you just raised in this last post of yours!

On your idiotic first question on what next after stating 'the Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba hate us.....': nowhere have i stated that the Yoruba hate Ndigbo. If you can find where i said this you're welcome to post it here! Whereas i believe a small but vocal minority of Yoruba have a negative attitude towards Ndigbo.....for historical, economic and political reasons, i do believe a much larger number of Hausa-Fulani (as a percentage of their population) hate Ndigbo and for them there's the extra factor of religion! I can back up this assertion with doumented proof spanning over 5 decades and said proof are already in the public domain!

You go on to ask what shall we do about said 'hate'! You wouldn't have asked that question if you have a working brain! My own position is to support Mazi Kanu and Igbos call for a referendum on secession! Only discerning minds will know that calling for a referendum on secession doesn't necessarily mean one is 100% in support of it or can't be persuaded to settle for something else! Also, my reason for emphasising on our past relationship and interactions with the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba were stated in my last post: "Just how TF can any grown ass Igbo man, knowing the history of what we have been through with the hegemonic north in 'one Nigeria' from the 50s to date.....how they have shown in words and in deeds their hatred for Igbos'.....just how TF can anyone interested in addressing how we go forward and prosper as a people not take seriously their negative disposition towards Ndigbo!? Are you fcking kidding me!? It was this same uninterested and appeasing attitude towards the hegemonic north by Zik that made us not know the dangers we were going into agreeing to share the same country with them! At least the then Sadauna was honest enough to acknowledge there were schisms and intractable issues amongst the major ethnicities and regions, while on the other hand Zik wanted them overlooked! Now see where we are today with the loss of millions of our beloved kinsfolk and the undermining of our economic and political interests in 'one Nigeria"!

People are contributing to IPOB of their own free will and this has fckall to do with you and your impostor and 'one Nigerianist' ilk! If you feel your 'one Nigeria' argument is stronger than Igbos secession argument, then show Ndigbo how this is the case by providing your own funds (whether by contributions of Ndigbo or by federal gov't interventions as we've seen them do for other regions) for the 'setting up of factories in Aba or Onitsha'!

You want to use the Buhari gov'ts approval for GEOMETRIC to operate as 'proof positive' that Buhari is fairminded and 'one Nigeria' presents a level playing field to all regions/ethnicities? If so you're either too naive or just being deceptive, and don't know how a oppressors mind works! Besides, don't you think Buharis' anti-Igbo agenda would have been too obvious if he had refused granting GEOMETRIC their operating license inspite of all the representations and pressure mounted on the issue? The one of the Enyimba Economic City (EEC) is laughable because as we speak NOTHING or next to nothing is on ground in comparison to what was planned! Daura has witnessed more action in 4 years than that useless EEC has seen since its stillbirth was announced! All we've seen so far is hot air and dogo turenchi!

Like i alluded to in my previous post, but for the Nigerian political-economy in place since the late 60s to date, that's been rigged against Ndigbo and disproportionately favoured the south-west and north-west, Ndigbo would have progressed way beyond our present position...even as part of Nigeria! There were many deliberate policies and actions by past and present federal gov'ts that have starved the south-east of investments, projects, funds, and denied us economic enablers and catalysts that could have given the regions economy the needed boost and traction!

Obviously, you have chosen to ignore the fact IPOB has disowned the ekpa scoundrel and distanced itself from his assertions and actions. Can you show us proof that IPOB or Mazi Kanu 'brought in ekpa' as you assert? Can you equally show us proof that autopilots, chinasa nworu, DOS and all the other evil creations of the hegemonic deep-state existed before Mazi kanu was kidnapped from Kenya, and what he had to say about them? You should address these specific questions in your response and not ignore or skirt around them!

You then go on to stupidly accuse Ndigbo of 'excusing poor leadership in the south-east'! This shows you're a shameless liar! Dude, mention the region that holds their political leaders and gov'ts to account more than Ndigbo and equally show us their HDIs in comparison to those of Ndigbo to buttress your assertion!

It comes as no surprise that you're nowhere to be found when it comes to defending Ndigbo against the machinations, lies and derision of Igbo-haters, but eagerly jump out of nowhere when it comes to trying to blame IPOB and Mazi kanu for all the misfortune Ndigbo have faced from the late 60s to date!

U are still saying the same thing this time more lengthier and rephrased.

No solution on the ay forward, but dwelling in the past

I don't even have time again for you. What I want to tell u is that, grow up. COme to your senses and invest in SE. That's what matters

Regarding EEC, i know you are very ignorant so I am not surprised you said nothing is happenning even when last 2 weeks agao they got the approval to take over Enugu -PH road. Your kinds are littered all over Igbo land amplifying bad news and you don't even see the positives going on

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Abia which is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria is the problem of igboland. Because abia is a failed state, that was why they formed ipob terrorists organisations to destroy the region. Why can't abia focus on developing their backward useless worthless shithole state. Abia state is the problem of igboland. Just shut up your mouth, please show us pictures of what's happening at EEC,they haven't laid a single block for almost a decade but mumu like you think they can handle major road project. Abia state is cursed

NwekereNdoki:

U are still saying the same thing this time more lengthier and rephrased.No solution on the ay forward, but dwelling in the past
on't even have time again for you. What I want to tell u is that, grow up. COme to your senses and invest in SE. That's what matters
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
investnow2013:
Press Release

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Jamaican High Commissioner, Pays Courtesy Visit To Innoson Vehicles Plant.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, H.E Geoffrey Onyeama in the company of the High Commissioner of Nigeria to Jamaica, Esmond Reid paid a courtesy visit to the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Factory in Nnewi Anambra State today, February 11th, 2023.

On arrival to Nnewi on the 11th of February, they paid homage to the King of Nnewi, Igwe Kenneth Orizu (III) in his palace at Otolo Nnewi. At a warm reception at the palace, the Vice Chairman of the Cabinet, Chief Nnanyelugo spoke on the monarch’s peaceful reign of almost six decades and said that the business relationship between Nigeria and Jamaica is a welcomed step towards development. The traditional ruler added that Jamaicans are “our African Brothers” and they are highly welcomed to the City of Nnewi, “ the Japan of Africa”.

The Foreign Affairs Minister recalled that about two years ago in Jamaica, they presented the Innoson Vehicles to the Jamaican government on a trip organized by the high commissioner of Nigeria to Jamaica. Impressed by the Innoson Vehicles display, they sent their ambassador to Nigeria, to pay a visit to the factory. This is to strengthen the commercial relationship between Nigeria and Jamaica.

He further prayed for the good health of the king and the prosperity of the Nation. The palace welcomed the ambassador and hopes that this first step will be a starting point toward growth and development in both countries.

At the Innoson Vehicles factory, uru umudim, Nnewi, the Jamaican high commissioner appreciated the tremendous work done by Innoson Vehicles. He says it’s an opportunity for Jamaicans to source vehicles from Nigeria.

Amb. Reid said the vehicles are ...” Top Class” and encouraged Jamaicans to buy Innoson Vehicles since they source vehicles from all over the world. He thanked the foreign affairs minister for facilitating his visit to the factory to witness firsthand, the production of indigenous vehicles.

Addressing the Press, the Nigerian Minister of Foreign Affairs said that left to him, all Government officials in Nigeria will be driving Innoson Vehicles products as seen in other countries of the world.
“Innoson vehicles are made at home and I commend the IVM group for manufacturing quality vehicles for use all over the world”.

The CEO of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing, Chief Dr. Innocent Chukwuma, CON expressed gratitude towards the visit and appreciated the patronage of Innoson Vehicles from within and outside Nigeria. He added that “such gestures have led to a massive expansion of Innoson Vehicles to different parts of the world...”.

On spare parts and durability, The Innoson Boss asked all the users of Innoson Vehicles to always report back to them in situations where they can’t find the spare parts in the market for proper directions to the exact shops they can be found. The spare parts expert assured that every trained mechanic can easily repair any Innoson Vehicle Incase it malfunctions. The billionaire thanked the government for their support to local manufacturers nationwide.

“The Government is trying its best to support us and we are grateful for their support so far “.

Innoson vehicle manufacturing (IVM) is the first Nigerian indigenous car manufacturing company whose vehicles are known for top-notch quality and are regarded as “the pride of African Roads”.

Cornel Osigwe
IVM Innoson Group.

Love this!

I notice dignitaries visit INNOSON quite a lot and this shows the need for us to spruce up our major commercial/indsutrial hubs and give them a neat and presentable look! Kinda like how you'd rush to arrange the parlour and put everthing in its place when told a important visitor or relative is coming for a visit! smiley

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Congratulations to the Catholic Church in Anambra.
We have a new Diocese. Catholic Diocese of Aguleri.
The Catholic Church in Anambra is doing well. The only state in Nigeria with 5 diocese including and Archdiocese.
Congratulations Aguleri.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdoki: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
ebufa:

The Anambra State Commissioner of Info has to pick up the pace.........I sense a more energised Soludo of late...even the contrived violence seems to have reduced of late! we want to see more information on the contracts awarded and those in the pipeline! Communication, especially on social media will help to dispel a lot of assumptions about what is happening in the southeast! besides I want to start developing my Awka millinium City plot! More on the positives and less on the negatives...........kudos to soludo on his recent rebirth!

Soludo will do well. That I am sure
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Daveconsult007:

You raised salient points.

The stakeholders from southeast made a mistake by not consolidating the movie industry in the region.
Places like Onitsha,Asaba and Enugu were/are movie hubs by now they should be modern film villages and world class studios set up in those areas...even movie awards ceremony should be created and hosted in the region.

Igbo guys have the capacity to do it because nollywood is like their hand bag.

The leadership of the region have neglected the industry too.
Mike Orihedịmma— The First Man to Start Igbo Movies in the whole world.

His real name is Solomon Eze. Popularly known as Mike Orihedịmma.

Popular Nollywood stars such as John Okafọ—Mr Ibu, Ngọzi Ezeọnụ, Stephen Alajemba (Ụwaezuoke), etc came into movie life through him.

Mike Orihedịmma started in the 70s. He was a friend with Oliver De Coque. According to him in his interview with Ugwumba TV, he said while Oliver was playing guitar and ekpiri, he was playing mouth organ.

Oliver would finally got sponsored in 1975 and release his album, expo 76. He too went in search of sponsor and couldn't get any even though he had recorded songs and produced them in cassettes.

He noticed that it would make sense if films were produced in Igbo. He had watched Indian movies, French movies and decided to replicate Igbo films.

Then, there was nothing like Nollywood. A few television series like Zeburudaya, Ichoku, Ifesinachi were showing on NTA and were popular in the 70s. Things Fall Apart would later showed up in 1980s where Pete Edochie acted as Okonkwọ.

Mike Orihedịmma gathered a lot of people. He was looking for sponsors but couldn't get any. He started a program called "Ka Ụwa Si Aga"

He started from radio. But said he want his face to be known. NTA was promising him. ABS started then, they were promising him. None gave him platform. Come today and come tomorrow. He started producing films in cassette.

From "Ka Ụwa Si Aga", he started "Okpuru Anyanwụ."

Ngọzi Ezeọnụ was into makeup then. Mike Orihedịmma brought her into her first ever film. Mr. Ibu started through Mike Orihedịmma.

Ụwaezuoke was taken to Mike Orihedịmma by a man he often changed his clothes in his shop who saw him as a talented man.

Mike Orihedịmma made many actors and actresses. He produced Nwaude Nwakpụda.

The Igbo films we know today started through him.

The first film he produced is called "Ọtaakị."

Maazị Mpịrịmpị was popular TV series in the 80s as well.

His name was very popular in the 70s and 80s as well as 90s.

Mike Orihedịmma became a popular name.

He hailed from Ihitenansa, Imo State.

He is late now.

He made English films as well.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried

NwekereNdoki:

Soludo will do well. That I am sure

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
ebufa:

Most Igbo elites are strongly supporting Peter Obi but you don't expect people like Osita Chidoka , Anyim Pius Anyim ,Orji Kalu and co to abandon their party and jump in with Peter Obi just to prove to you they are with him. That's not how politics works.

Peter Obi has brought pride to Anambra and Igbo land and given us something to brag about.

Some of you Igbo are very emotional which is bad for politics. Biko relax

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ndibunna:

Anything that has to do with Ipob ignore them and move on with positive minds.

Igbos are nothing but bunch of criminals, never do well in the society. Everything about Ipob represent evil and destruction.

I keep on saying it, anyone supporting Ipob will not end well. Lives those guys wasted only God will judge.

I hate IPOB and everything they stand for. I hate them!! They have destroyed many lives. They can be very ignorant

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
ebufa:

Soludo needed to refocus his mind on the goal and let Peter Obi be. He has been challenged to outperform Peter Obi and I guess it's a beautiful thing for Anambra
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
ebufa:

I have not seen you promote Peter Obi here o! all you do here is to quarrel like a spiteful first wife!

Nobody needs to prove anything to anybody. But IPOB must be crushed to death!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
ebufa:

shut up and stop talking nonsense. He will lose and their nothing anyone will do. Soludo will be vindicated and the headless mob will go back to crying about something else. Maybe recontinue their biafra agitation or look for who else to push their frustration on like they did with Obiano.
Peter Obi should pray he does not start losing from Anambra. Nobody sent him to embark on a poorly planned journey out of social media hyppe.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
globemoney01:

shut up and stop talking nonsense. He will lose and their nothing anyone will do. Soludo will be vindicated and the headless mob will go back to crying about something else. Maybe recontinue their biafra agitation or look for who else to push their frustration on like they did with Obiano.
Peter Obi should pray he does not start losing from Anambra. Nobody sent him to embark on a poorly planned journey out of social media hyppe.

Please, why are you not campaigning for Mrs Obiano ?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
IDENNAA:

Nobody needs to prove anything to anybody. But IPOB must be crushed to death!

We have not been able to crush Campus cults and street cultism........even to take out motor park touts has proven to be impossible.........
.it is IPOB you want to take on..........it is time we all take a course in conflict resolution and management! Wishful thinking will not take us out of the mess our wishy washy politicians have landed us in.......my humble take!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
investnow2013:
Press Release

Cornel Osigwe
IVM Innoson Group.

Congratulations to Chief Innocent Chukwuma, the first indigenous car maker in Nigeria. May IVM continue to grow leaps and bounds

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
A Special Task Force set up by the Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra, OCHA Brigade has arrested 28 suspected persons connected to a notorious illegal revenue collector popularly known as 'coded', IGBERETV reports.

The arrest was conducted in different parts of Onitsha and Oba where the suspects operate.

Speaking to newsmen, the Public Relations Officer of OCHA Brigade, Mr. Anthony Agbaefune, said the arrests followed tons of petitions received by OCHA Brigade written by residents of the state who were extorted by the gang.

Mr. Agbaefune while emphasizing that each of the suspects were caught red handed in the illegal activity, said with the arrest of the suspects, the state government has once again clearly indicated the commitment of the Soludo-led administration to ensure that the lives and properties of residents across the state are secured and protected under the law.

Affirming the state government's zero tolerance against all kinds of touting activities very clear, he assured that every resident in the state would be protected by government.

The suspects are Osita Dike from Imo state arrested at Minaj, Nnamdi Chukwudi from Enugu arrested at Idemili junction, Francis Chukwuebuka from Oba Anambra State arrested at Ezeokpoko Park, Antony Samsom from Oba, Anambra State arrested at Oba old road, Ogbonna Sunday from Oba, Anambra State arrested at Igwe Park Oba, Nnabuike Umeoke from Ebonyi State arrested at Igwe Park Oba, Obienu Echezona from Oba, Anambra State arrested at Igwe Park Oba, David Okpara from Enugu arrested at Tarzan , Arinze Nwakaibie from Obosi, Anambra State arrested at Goodness and Mercy Park Owerri road, Edeh Obinna from Obosi, Anambra State arrested at Minaj, among others.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
I can understand if Anambra indigenes are the ones collecting these illegal revenue but to have outsiders violating our land is very infuriating.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 2:14am On Feb 13, 2023
IDENNAA:
A Special Task Force set up by the Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra, OCHA Brigade has arrested 28 suspected persons connected to a notorious illegal revenue collector popularly known as 'coded', IGBERETV reports.

The arrest was conducted in different parts of Onitsha and Oba where the suspects operate.

Speaking to newsmen, the Public Relations Officer of OCHA Brigade, Mr. Anthony Agbaefune, said the arrests followed tons of petitions received by OCHA Brigade written by residents of the state who were extorted by the gang.

Mr. Agbaefune while emphasizing that each of the suspects were caught red handed in the illegal activity, said with the arrest of the suspects, the state government has once again clearly indicated the commitment of the Soludo-led administration to ensure that the lives and properties of residents across the state are secured and protected under the law.

Affirming the state government's zero tolerance against all kinds of touting activities very clear, he assured that every resident in the state would be protected by government.

The suspects are Osita Dike from Imo state arrested at Minaj, Nnamdi Chukwudi from Enugu arrested at Idemili junction, Francis Chukwuebuka from Oba Anambra State arrested at Ezeokpoko Park, Antony Samsom from Oba, Anambra State arrested at Oba old road, Ogbonna Sunday from Oba, Anambra State arrested at Igwe Park Oba, Nnabuike Umeoke from Ebonyi State arrested at Igwe Park Oba, Obienu Echezona from Oba, Anambra State arrested at Igwe Park Oba, David Okpara from Enugu arrested at Tarzan , Arinze Nwakaibie from Obosi, Anambra State arrested at Goodness and Mercy Park Owerri road, Edeh Obinna from Obosi, Anambra State arrested at Minaj, among others.

Arrest them and do what? They need to be flogged publicly, locked up for one week during which they should be chained together and made to clear rubbish from gutters on major roads in the state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (1338) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.