Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,860 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2136011 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (1332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:13pm On Feb 27
There’s no ten storey building in the whole of Umuahia πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

This is Awka

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:14pm On Feb 27
Ndi Abia wetin be this ? 🀣

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:14pm On Feb 27
Alananwachukwu:

.we are taking this thread to 2000

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£They kogi miscreants go soon break record
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:15pm On Feb 27
We go open thread for Umuahia so that you guys go show us wetin dey that village since you guys refused to post here 🀣
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:17pm On Feb 27
Godsonachebe:
If you go to owerri
You will see mapped out owerri municipal and new Owerri
If you come to umuahia you see a place called old umuahia and new umuahia
If you come to Enugu you would see independent layout and Enugu town
In abakiliki you would see Abakiliki town and centenary city

But if you come too come to awka grin grin all you see is solution free WiFi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ awka 2go version 2.0

Before you go anywhere
Reply this

You are yet to give any suitable counter to this
47 years old man πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:18pm On Feb 27
See Mumu you wan make I leave you? No way, you must show us Abia state πŸ˜‚

Alananwachukwu:

Oga no run
Dey here
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:19pm On Feb 27
Leave Enugu them no say we be oga. Focus on Umuahia and Awka

Show us Umuahia

This is Awka

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:19pm On Feb 27
Alananwachukwu:

Awka has always been a one road city where everything, starts and ends on one road including the rented apartment of government house, funny thing is Anambra government has been staying in a rented house yet accusing Abia of doing same, while the case of umuahia was not rented but was fully paid for, but was just in use for temporary time
Now Abia has relocated everything to there new site
Awka is still in rented apartment grin grin
and
This
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:20pm On Feb 27
CentralIntels:
See Mumu you wan make I leave you? No way, you must show us Abia state πŸ˜‚

I thought you where trying to leave here, and go open another thread
No worry
I dey with youπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:20pm On Feb 27
This debate is between Anambra and Abia. Stop attaching to others

Aba is a ghetto compare to Onitsha. Prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:21pm On Feb 27
CentralIntels:
Leave Enugu them no say we be oga.
You be oga for where πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
For kogi or your family poultry inheritance
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:22pm On Feb 27
kinematlcs:
Abia people have you guys got the pictures?

🀣🀣🀣

Nothing to show
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:23pm On Feb 27
Alananwachukwu:

Awka is an eyesore!
can't even manage the only major road in the city, comparing it with umuahia, is very ridiculous
Umuahia is more populated, has 3 bigger markets
With roads, banks and parks inside them. You will hardly see touts, and street trading is not that popular when compared to that of awka!

Reply this first
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:23pm On Feb 27
If you want to humble Abia people start posting pictures 🀣

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:24pm On Feb 27
CentralIntels:

🀣🀣🀣

Nothing to show

You go wait taya, me and you will be hereπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:24pm On Feb 27
Apart from this tower Umuahia has no other thing to show

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:24pm On Feb 27
Godsonachebe:

You go wait taya, me and you will be here

Ok show us na . Essay man 🀣
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:26pm On Feb 27
Alananwachukwu:

Yes Mr poultry grin grin List the dualized standard roads in onistha, please and please don't mention any road that's is less than 3km here!
This is a matured argument going on here not your wife's poultry farm feed calculations

You never list am
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:26pm On Feb 27
kinematlcs:

Umuahia doesn’t need flyover because it is still a small hamlet

Hamlet ?

Ewuu chim

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:27pm On Feb 27
Abia people go think say na Lagos

This is Onitsha

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:28pm On Feb 27
CentralIntels:

Ok show us na . Essay man 🀣

Show you what
How to be 47 years old an be stupid πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Look at yourself in dey mirro you
Will see the answer
Like I said
I don't have lectures today, so me and you Igbo wannabe, we go dey here today πŸ˜‚
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:28pm On Feb 27
Abia people go think say na Asokoro

This is Awka

🀣

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:30pm On Feb 27
It is only insult that’s their defence, show ordinary pictures, no way

πŸ˜‚

Show us ordinary escalators

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godsonachebe: 5:31pm On Feb 27
Alananwachukwu:

Leave the idoma guy
He go post taya good thing is, he is posting good pictures πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ and he is here

From now till 12 midnight
We go dey here
Dey wait
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by CentralIntels: 5:32pm On Feb 27
kinematlcs:
Abia pictures are on the way

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Let’s give them five minutes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (1332) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.