Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2139735 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:47pm On Jul 06
ANSMEDIA:
Ongoing reconstruction of roads at Ngozika Phase 2 Awka . The project is at stone base
Maitama and Asokoro of SE

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 4:48pm On Jul 06
ANSMEDIA:
Ongoing reconstruction of roads at Ngozika Phase 2 Awka . The project is at stone base

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 3:01pm On Jul 07
ANSMEDIA:

Tree planting should be taken seriously in estates like this. The pavement at the center of the road should have palm trees spaced evenly with shorter shrubs to compliment everything. Beverly hills should give you an idea.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:21pm On Jul 07
Unbiased1:

Tree planting should be taken seriously in estates like this. The pavement at the center of the road should have palm trees spaced evenly with shorter shrubs to compliment everything. Beverly hills should give you an idea.

The problem is the local mindset of some of the people running things in the state (and other states to be fair)! And they have this ’i know what i’m doing’ attitude that brooks no opposition, correction or helpful suggestions! I see a few things that could be done better, but i’m now constrained from highlighting them either because i feel no one in gov’t gives a fck, or because the usual suspects would accuse me of hating, not minding my own business or being a meddlesome interloper! shocked

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 8:23pm On Jul 07
ANSMEDIA:

Beautiful city of Awka . The fastest developing city in igboland
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 2:30am On Jul 08
Unbiased1:

If the so called Anambra political elite cannot provide well planned and well kept GRAs for themselves....i wonder what they will do for the ordinary middle class business men living at Onitsha GRA ,Trans nkissi , Akpaka etc...........I find that the Anambra business elite tend to be slightly more exposed to best practices than our so called civilservants. There is a need to expose our civil servants to higher standards.........Take them to Abuja or even Uyo to see how town planning is done from conception to execution!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 3:46am On Jul 08
LOVEALAIGBO:
There seems to be a dearth of development news from Anambra in the last two or three months! Nothing seems to be happening from the state gov’ts end…..that is besides constructing some roads! Any news on the sky rail we were told a few months ago was in the pipeline? Any news on the planned 5-star hotel? Any plans for the airport? What’s investments by the state gov’t like in the states oil and gas sector? What plans are on ground for the power sector in the state with a view to achieving constant/reliable power supply to targeted industrial zones or cities like we have with Aba? Is the states IGR receipts improving from what Soludo met when newly sworn in? Any plans to tackle and improve on the states environmental situation: road sweeping; homes and businesses refuse collection; tree planting and greenery; house painting; etc? Any plans to galvanise diaspora funds for investments in critical areas of the states economy, education and health? By now, i was expecting to see much more by way of economic activity and implementing of the states economic blueprint!

Dearth of funds seems to be slowing things down ! The Anambra state government has to devise better method of collecting sales tax and property tax! That is why I dislike the way the so called Nigerian federation is run..........las las na scam! States should collect and keep their vat and sales tax.........including petrol tax! Since our people hide from income tax...let us collect sales and petrol tax.....!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.