Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,952 members, 7,903,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2157537 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:

Bikonu leave this thread for us for goodness sake.

We have Imo thread, have you seen others unnecessary derailing the thread.

Biri kam biri.

Allow this. Thread and face your own thread or you go una pan igbo thread and post all these trash.

You guys are usually getting it wrong. Say anything but add "biko or please or beg" anyone.

The solution is to apply the same madness the person came with. Why you are applying it here, then move to their own thread too. But the moment you start applying "please, biko, abeg" etc, you are empowering the person.

When someone comes with madness, apply madness too. NL is not for gentlemen.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

Your quote was really cool untill you called it trash.

You not needed here.

Simple. Others doesn't disturb your thread so let us be.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:

Your quote was really cool untill you called it trash.
[/s]

He told you the bitter truth, so shut up
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Why not use the same time you and go fix your useless and worthless Imo state.
Useless and worthless aren't in the economic development plan of any state.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

He told you the bitter truth, so shut up

Sure, it's the truth... I know
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
marshman293:
Anambra is ranked number 16 in GDP while Lagos, Rivers, Delta, Oyo and IMO completes the first five richest States by GDP growth
[/s]

Imo state is a very poor useless and worthless state.

Look at the official GDP released by NBS. Anambra is among the top 5 best performing states in Nigeria.

Anambra is the SE leader shocked

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:

You not needed here.

Simple. Others doesn't disturb your thread so let us be.
But, the last time i checked Nairaland is still located in cyberspace and it was developed by the people you call afonja...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:

Useless and worthless aren't in the economic development plan of any state.
[/s]

We call it what it is. IMO state is a useless and worthless state. Facts are there.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Imo state is a very poor useless and worthless state.

Look at the official GDP released by NBS. Anambra is among the top 5 best performing states in Nigeria.

Anambra is the SE leader shocked

Why not create Anambra Nairaland. Com and censor everyone who registers except your state.. .. then it's kool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

We call it what it is. IMO state is a useless and worthless state. Facts are there.
Anything not Anambra is useless, including Yoruba and Hausa.. .Una Doo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

But, the last time i checked Nairaland is still located in cyberspace and it was developed by the people you call afonja...

Maybe if that's the case Zuckerberg will disturb every closed group and every one can slide into someone's group without approval from the same group.

This is where you needed not here
https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/587

Go and give all the advice you have over there. If this thread is in needed of consultant which we don't need we may invite you.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2020
Yoruba gave you Lagos you call them fools, Hausa gave you Kano you call them useless, Yoruba gave you Nairaland you still call them useless. ....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
Yoruba gave you Lagos you call them fools, Hausa gave you Kano you call them useless, Yoruba gave you Nairaland you still call them useless. ....
[/s]

Why are you here then crying? Is Anambra your state? Why not face your useless Imo state cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:

Maybe if that's the case Zuckerberg will disturb every closed group and every one can slide into someone's group without approval from the same group.

This is where you needed not here
https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/587

Go and give all the advice you have over there. If this thread is in needed of consultant which we don't need we may invite you.

Nairaland belongs to Seun ,from a tribe you call dirty, useless, worthless.. .. and yet you are on his creativity claiming land... Una doo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Everything was Kool, till you exempted Delta to call other SE states useless. ...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

Take your preaching to Imo thread. I don't understand what's wrong with all these neighbouring states sef.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

Why not create Anambra Nairaland. Com and censor everyone who registers except your state.. .. then it's kool

Ok then we are now playing on Imo state thread, hope you don't cry like you used to do lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2020
ScotMisile:
Everything was Kool, till you exempted Delta to call other SE states useless. ...

Delta is much close to Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2020
You insult every Nigerian and yet you make your money when Nigerians patronise you. ..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
[/s]

Take it from me, Imo state is useless and worthless. That is a fact you have to live with. Cry if you want to cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

Nairaland belongs to Seun ,from a tribe you call dirty, useless, worthless.. .. and yet you are on his creativity claiming land... Una doo

Same way. Facebook belongs to Zuckerberg

Twitter also belongs to someone
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:

Same way. Facebook belongs to Zuckerberg

Twitter also belongs to someone
I know but, you don't need to call others useless,just work on your development and leave others alone.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
You insult every Nigerian and yet you make your money when Nigerians patronise you. ..

Don't we/Nigerians patronize those Imo state commercial sex hawkers. It is the same thing. cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

I know but, you don't need to call others useless,just work on your development and leave others alone.

You point is well noted.

Can you excuse yourself now?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:

[/s]

I repeat Imo state is useless and worthless. Na lie?. Ga kpo police. cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:

Take your preaching to Imo thread. I don't understand what's wrong with all these neighbouring states sef.
Neighbouring? Did you really say that? I thought you are located in Pluto?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:

[/s]

But he is not located in your useless and worthless Imo state.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

I don't really even know what is your problem sef?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:

Delta is much close to Anambra.
I know,you should have concentrated on the brotherhood between Anambra and Delta....you would not have called others useless
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2020
ScotMisile:

I know,you should have concentrated on the brotherhood between Anambra and Delta....you would have called others useless

And now you going off.

I don't understand what you mean.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ScotMisile: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:

You point is well noted.

Can you excuse yourself now?

I know you are a gentle man,so talk like one...and I shall give you rest
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:

I know,you should have concentrated on the brotherhood between Anambra and Delta....you would have called others useless
[/s]

Then how does that change the fact that Imo state is a useless and worthless state? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1335) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: wizzyvibes, pandax, Xnilid and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.