Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2206927 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Useless mad man with his useless incoherent, worthless and nonsense post. No one give a fuc.k about what you vagabond says. If it is that simple but you couldn't fix your miserable frustrated life. Atulu

[s]
mktinsight:
Look at these idiots bullshtting obiano. They made a mess of a simple project. Heck the Chinese contractors that built Onitsha Mall did not take months to hoist up the roof. Well I blame Obiano. Next time go with experience. It costs but you will sleep well at night.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 5:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Willie is doing great. Good job.

OreMI22:
The Anambra ICC is coming up nicely!

Obiano is doing excellently well. I wonder how many governors have these massive projects being done for their state. I totally salute this guy's determination to leave solid legacies for his state.

Some jobless trolls will not sleep tonight. grin grin grin grin
I'm waiting for their poor English criticism, and not knowing that upper case is just for the first letter after a period. Not to mention the extremely incomprehensible grammar
grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs3TudBY0zg

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2020
OreMI22:

Obiano is doing excellently well. I wonder how many governors have these massive projects being done for their state. I totally salute this guy's determination to leave solid legacies for his state.

I'm waiting for their poor English criticism, and not knowing that upper case is just for the first letter after a period. Not to mention the extremely incomprehensible grammar
grin grin grin grin grin

nice project I know the roofing will be quite difficult because there is no pillars in the middle of the building to support the steel Obiano should not rush them abeg.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2020
mktinsight:
Look at these idiots bullshtting obiano. They made a mess of a simple project. Heck the Chinese contractors that built Onitsha Mall did not take months to hoist up the roof. Well I blame Obiano. Next time go with experience. It costs but you will sleep well at night.

Point of correction, Onitsha mall was built by Akota construction company, the owner is from my village in Awka-Etiti not Chinese firm

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
THIS NARCISSISTIC OLD FOOL, SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNOR.

HE SIMPLY IS NOT THE CALIBRE OF PEOPLE THAT SHOULD GOVERN ANAMBRA STATE.

THE SCARY PART IS THAT HE THINKS, HE IS COMPETENT TO GOVERNOR NIGERIA.

AFTER ANAMBRA STATE, HE SHOULD JUST GO HOME, AND INTO HIDING.

THE DAY WE GET HIM... NUFF SAID!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
LOOK AT THE WAY HE IS RAISING HIS HAND LIKE UMUAKA.

THIS TYPE OF PERSON, SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED INTO ANAMBRA STATE HOUSE.

TUEH!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
ANAMBRA VILLAGES 2020. UTUH, OSUMENYI & EZINIFITE NNEWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUtdsgGcF9s

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ceegar01:

nice project I know the roofing will be quite difficult because there is no pillars in the middle of the building to support the steel Obiano should not rush them abeg.

Yes, you have a deep technical understanding of the engineering problem. Lack of pillars inside the hall make mounting those heavy beams a challenge. Unlike Onitsha mall which was roofed in sections and had pillars inside the mall to support the roof.

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Yes, you have a deep technical understanding of the engineering problem. Lack of pillars inside the hall make mounting those heavy beams a challenge. Unlike Onitsha mall which was roofed in sections and had pillars inside the mall to support the roof.
There is no engineering challenge, the steel trusses can span long distances. A structural engineer will design it to handle the long span by choosing appropriate sections and joints

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Ogbuefi2020:

There is no engineering challenge, the steel trusses can span long distances. A structural engineer will design it to handle the long span by choosing appropriate sections and joints

They received the roofing materials in MAY, 2020. We are now in NOVEMBER. They have installed less than 5% of the materials while talking grammer.

Not only are they inexperienced but you can see that the project is BADLY managed. They are not even 50% done. This is a project that started in February 2017.

I don't know how the Governor expects to "keep them on their toes" by visiting weekly. He dropped the ball from the very beginning by handing over the project to inexperience. Eko Conference Center took just TWO years.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Hmm, ungrateful human being.

mktinsight:

They received the roofing materials in MAY, 2020. We are now in NOVEMBER. They have installed less than 5% of the materials while talking grammer.

Not only are they inexperienced but you can see that the project is BADLY managed. They are not even 50% done. This is a project that started in February 2017.

I don't know how the Governor expects to "keep them on their toes" by visiting weekly. He dropped the ball from the very beginning by handing over the project to inexperience. Eko Conference Center took just TWO years.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Demonic sadistic bastard, it doesn't concern you when it was received. Go and face your miserable hopeless frustrated worthless life. Even if it was received in 1960, it's not your business.

[s]
mktinsight:

They received the roofing materials in MAY, 2020. We are now in NOVEMBER. They have installed less than 5% of the materials while talking grammer. Not only are they inexperienced but you can see that the project is BADLY managed. They are not even 50% done. This is a project that started in February 2017. I don't know how the Governor expects to "keep them on their toes" by visiting weekly. He dropped the ball from the very beginning by handing over the project to inexperience. Eko Conference Center took just TWO years.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Hmm, ungrateful human being.

Mktinsight is a cursed frustrated hopeless failure. He is only here to see if he can reduce his misery and frustration in life. cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2020
OreMI22:

grin grin grin grin grin

This project is massive. I hope everything goes according to plan. But where the safety team here? The governor and his entourage are supposed to be given appropriate PPE maybe a helmet before entering the construction site. Safety first

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Traffic update: Inosi Onira Garden (Borromeo roundabout), Onitsha.
1:40p.m.
Officials of Anambra state Traffic Management Agency are here controlling traffic.
I-Witness Media Crew can confirm that there's no gridlock around this area.
I-Witness

11 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
I wish somebody can send this video to the Governors and Commissioners of Agriculture of the entire SE & SS states.

I know wild rabbits are what we call grass cutter or nchi. So it's not in doubt if people prefer this meet in our environment. We also have ample grass that the animal needs.

I wish they can popularize the proper way of rearing rabbits as alternative protein sources as well as creating good-paying jobs. The way we have campaigned until fish farming became an avenue for youths to create employment for themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzW2n2NQ85Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRzDfU_wmW0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ndKoH4auc

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Obiano stopped road repairs by senator Ifeanyi Ubah because ifeanyi Ubah have interest in Anambra governorship... A road Obiano refused to fix. Is there any need to stop another person from fixing.. This is pure evil...

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2020
2021 Budget Presentation of N143.6 Billion

~Recurrent expenditure = N56.8billion (40%)
~Capital expenditure = N86.9 billion (60% )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLNL07TcHHA

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2020
ejanla077:
Obiano stopped road repairs by senator Ifeanyi Ubah because ifeanyi Ubah have interest in Anambra governorship... A road Obiano refused to fix. Is there any need to stop another person from fixing.. This is pure evil...

Which road?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
2021 Budget Presentation of N143.6 Billion

~Recurrent expenditure = N56.8billion (40%)
~Capital expenditure = N86.9 billion (60% )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLNL07TcHHA

Not bad. But why hasn't Obiano published our igr?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
IDENNAA:

Not bad. But why hasn't Obiano published our igr?

If you listen to the speech, you will hear where he stated the contribution of IGR monthly and total IGR contribution to the budget.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
8 Days 2 Go are you ready for Rattlesnake?

In Rainbow Cinemas Onitsha Mall from November 13th!

See it first on Thursday 12th November (Advance Screening)

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Awka Stadium will be ready to host football match on 28th Dec this year, I inspected the Stadium yesterday, the contractor told me from next week they will start working day and night, I most confess I love the quality of work they're doing, the drainage around the pitch was perfectly done and all covered, track is almost ready, they have marked to build more stands around the pitch which will continue next year and other facilities, it was captured in next year budget, but the pitch will be ready for football match this year. Another goodnews from Awka Stanel group Cinemas will be ready before yuletide season

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SlayerForever: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2020
post=95736912:
Awka Stadium will be ready to host football match on 28th Dec this year, I inspected the Stadium yesterday, the contractor told me from next week they will start working day and night, I most confess I love the quality of work they're doing, the drainage around the pitch was perfectly done and all covered, track is almost ready, they have marked to build more stands around the pitch which will continue next year and other facilities, it was captured in next year budget, but the pitch will be ready for football match this year. Another goodnews from Awka Stanel group Cinemas will be ready before yuletide season

So Stanel are building a cinema? Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2020
post=95736912:

So stanel is building cinemas? Not bad but the patronage may be affected by Covid 19
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Yh, more stands needs to be construst, to make it cool.
On the 2021 budget I heard ₦500million was earmark for completion of the Awka Stadium and also Ekwulobia and Otuocha and another 500million for the completion of International Conference Center Awka.
Obiano is really doing well

post=95736912:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Federal Ministry of Environment presents Environmental Impact Assessment on the proposed Ameshi Oil field Development Plan

By Queen Anigbogu (ABS)

The Environmental Assessment Department under the Federal Ministry of Environment presents Environmental Impact Assessment on the proposed Ameshi field Development Plan, in Ogbaru Council area by Sterling Exploration and Energy Production Company.

The three day Stakeholders Engagement which is taking place at the Golden Tulip Hotel Agulu, attracted Governor Willie Obiano, Minister of State for Environment,Hon.Mrs Sharon Ikeazor, other political office holders,traditional rulers, among others.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Federal Ministry of Environment presents Environmental Impact Assessment on the proposed Ameshi Oil field Development Plan

By Queen Anigbogu (ABS)

The Environmental Assessment Department under the Federal Ministry of Environment presents Environmental Impact Assessment on the proposed Ameshi field Development Plan, in Ogbaru Council area by Sterling Exploration and Energy Production Company.

The three day Stakeholders Engagement which is taking place at the Golden Tulip Hotel Agulu, attracted Governor Willie Obiano, Minister of State for Environment,Hon.Mrs Sharon Ikeazor, other political office holders,traditional rulers, among others.

Is oil and gas exploitation about to start in the area? The one that there was a report a few weeks ago that said oil was being piped underground to Delta state, any updates on that?

Who's the owner of Sterling Exploration and Energy Production Coy?

I find it annoying that we still can't say for sure exactly how much Anambra is benefitting in terms of naira and kobo almost up to a decade now since the state was declared a oil producing state by the GEJ admin'!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Is oil and gas exploitation about to start in the area? The one that there was a report a few weeks ago that said oil was being piped underground to Delta state, any updates on that?

Who's the owner of Sterling Exploration and Energy Production Coy?

I find it annoying that we still can't say for sure exactly how much Anambra is benefitting in terms of naira and kobo almost up to a decade now since the state was declared a oil producing state by the GEJ admin'!

Sterling Oil is own by India. The purpose of this EIA presentation is part of the formalisation of the company in oil and gas exploration/production in Anambra State. And also setting up office in Anambra from where they will be executing their oil and gas exploration business in the state.

https://www.stoilmgt.com/

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SlayerForever: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Sterling Oil is own by India. The purpose of this EIA presentation is part of the formalisation of the company in oil and gas exploration/production in Anambra State. And also setting up office in Anambra from where they will be executing their oil and gas exploration business in the state.

https://www.stoilmgt.com/

They government should hold them to the scruff concerning oil spillage and other negative impacts. We can't have a Niger Delta scenario in the East.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Governor Obiano Urges Federal Government To Regulate SEEPCO In Anambra

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Governor Willie Obiano has made a case for the federal government to address the illegal activities of Sterling Exploration and Energy Producing Company, SEEPCO, currently drilling oil in Ogbaru local government area.

Governor Obiano stated this while declaring open Stakeholders Engagement on Environmental Impact Assessment on the proposed Ameshi Field Development Plan (OML 143) held in Golden Tulip Resort Agulu, Anambra State.

The event is organized by the Environmental impact Assessment Department of the Federal Ministry of Environment, held in Golden Tulip Resort Agulu, Anambra State.

The event is Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) on The Proposed Ameshi Field Development in Ogbaru LGA by Sterling Exploration and Energy Producing Company.

Members of the stakeholders meeting are dominated by people with backgrounds in physical sciences, including engineers and physical scientists, as well as ecologists and social scientists.

According to the Governor, SEEPCO had been operating in Ogwuaniocha and Ogwuikpele communities since 2014 without registering with the state and observance of the rules in the exploration industry.

The Governor, while expressing optimism that the meeting will assess the extent seepco had gone with compliance to the communique of their last meeting and provide detailed information about its activities, stressing that it is public knowledge and in the public domain that Anambra is oil and gas producing.

Minister of state for Environment, Barrister Sharon Ikeazor, members of the Defence Headquarters, the Navy, other security agencies, Secretary to the state government, Professor Solo Chukwulobelu, Chief of staff to Governor Obiano, Chief Primus Odili, the clergy, traditional rulers, among others also attended the meeting.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.