Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,151 members, 7,880,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2135607 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
post=98511355:

Your ignorant on this, Obiano started and completed Nursing hostel in Amaku, he has completed mother and child centre fully equipped waiting for commission, he also built oxygen production plant, and another building near female wards, structures built by Obiano are far standard when compare with the ones built by Obi, under Obiano COOUTH starting functioning 24hrs, the main gate was open for public, most of you hardly remember, my house is very close to the hospital, I know how Amaku was before Obiano took over.

It's like you landed in Awka yesterday. The old Amaku was full of old bungalows and an ancient mortuary. Obi built the main reception hall, doctors offices, residences, lab building and Emergency ward and major gate facing the expressway. He also did landscaping and the major roads There is nothing particularly special about Obiano’s new buildings which are all bungalow type buildings except the nursing quarters.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
You are very much in order.

post=98511355:

Your ignorant on this, Obiano started and completed Nursing hostel in Amaku, he has completed mother and child centre fully equipped waiting for commission, he also built oxygen production plant, and another building near female wards, structures built by Obiano are far standard when compare with the ones built by Obi, under Obiano COOUTH starting functioning 24hrs, the main gate was open for public, most of you hardly remember, my house is very close to the hospital, I know how Amaku was before Obiano took over.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
mktinsight:

It's like you landed in Awka yesterday. The old Amaku was full of old bungalows and an ancient mortuary. Obi built the main reception hall, doctors offices, residences, lab building and Emergency ward and major gate facing the expressway. He also did landscaping and the major roads There is nothing particularly special about Obiano’s new buildings which are all bungalow type buildings except the nursing quarters.
Amaku is my area since 2003, I knew Amaku when it was general hospital, I know all projects Obi did from A-Z, under Obiano the hospital started functioning to full capacity, Obiano equipped some of the wards, under Obiano the general hospital section roof was charged that was around 2016, he started nursing quarters around 2015 commissioned it 2016, that was when he lay foundation of Oxygen plant, I was at the event
My pictures before the commissioning of nursery quarters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
post=98535547:

Amaku is my area since 2003, I knew Amaku when it was general hospital, I know all projects Obi did from A-Z, under Obiano the hospital started functioning to full capacity, Obiano equipped some of the wards, under Obiano the general hospital section roof was charged that was around 2016, he started nursing quarters around 2015 commissioned it 2016, that was when he lay foundation of Oxygen plant, I was at the event

Obi transformed Amaku from what it was. Before it was like the Enugwu Ukwu general hospital very small and primitive. He built all the modern buildings from 2012 onwards. He built the main access road. See pics below:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
post=98535547:

You are on point

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
mktinsight:

Obi transformed Amaku from what it was. Before it was like the Enugwu Ukwu general hospital very small and primitive. He built all the modern buildings from 2012 onwards. He built the main access road. See pics below:
All these pictures you posted were all captured by me, the first was 2016 after Obiano changed the general hospital roofing sheets? no doubt Obi transformed the general hospital just like what Obiano is doing in Onitsha general hospital, fact you can't deny what Obiano did in COOU that's my area.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
post=98535547:

Because i respect you a lot, that is why i'm responding. Else i would just ignore these posts as usual political jobbers gibberish.

Biko, without diminishing the outstanding achievements of Obiano, let us also give due credit to Mr Peter Obi for what he also did. This is the state of the buildings you claimed were built by Obiano! These pictures were posted in 2014! In your own thread! So it means Obiano must have been wearing Peter Obi's face and also pretend to have "Adaobi's voice in 2014 abi?

There is nothing wrong in acknowledging that Obiano did very well, just as Peter Obi did well too. I believe we are interested in the progress of Anambra and most of us here were not born yesterday to accept white lies! It shouldn't always be either me or nothing. I can post earlier threads for you to refresh your memory, but that is not necessary. Go thru your own thread from 2014 - 2015 and see why you shouldn't indulge in such pettiness.

Biko nu!

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-light-nation-eastern-economy/25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ctfeciAb_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMPa1xF04g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxYYSdVYylc

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Because i respect you a lot, that is why i'm responding. Else i would just ignore these posts as usual politcal jobbers gibberish.
Biko, without diminishing the outstanding achievements of Obiano, let us give due recognition to Mr Peter Obi for what he did. This is the state of the buildings you claimed were built by Obiano in 2014! In your own thread!

There is nothing wrong acknowledging that Obiano did very well, just as Peter Obi did well too. It shouldn't always be either me or nothing. Biko nu!

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-light-nation-eastern-economy/25

That my picture bro, I started that thread with FKO81 after Obiano took over from obi, that my pictures, I know when they started roofing the nursing quarters under Obiano, you ought to know I don't drag issue I don't know, I can show you guys another building he built near female ward tomorrow morning, right now FG is building lecture hall for medical students there now, FG also built and equipped Covid 19 lab at the back of nursing quarters, that's my area, I'm not disputing Obi's legacies, I just corrected him, below was the picture of general hospital section in 2014 after Obiano has taken over before he changed the roofing sheets,

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Air Peace takes delivery of the first of 30 brand new 3-0 aircraft. The Brazilian Ambassador acknowledged the airline as the market leader in the aviation industry for the entire West Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8R1GIBVkkk

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98537761:

That my picture bro, I started that thread with FKO81 after Obiano took over from obi, that my pictures, I know when they started roofing the nursing quarters under Obiano, you ought to know I don't drag issue I don't know, I can show you guys another building he built near female ward tomorrow morning, right now FG is building lecture hall for medical students there now, FG also built and equipped Covid 19 lab at the back of nursing quarters, that's my area, I'm not disputing Obi's legacies, I just corrected him, below was the picture of general hospital section in 2014 after Obiano has taken over before he changed the roofing sheets,

You corrected who? Stop lying for your paymaster. I know how Amaku was transformed because I had a relative that worked there and went there many times over the years.

Very soon you will claim that Obiano built the Jerome Udoji secretariat!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 4:43am On Jan 29, 2021
You are paid 5k monthly to insult Obiano and praise Obi. Mktinsight have some self dignity and grow up.

mktinsight:

You corrected who? Stop lying for your paymaster. I know how Amaku was transformed because I had a relative that worked there and went there many times over the years.ery soon you will claim that Obiano built the Jerome Udoji secretariat!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 4:44am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98537761:

Mktinsight receives 5k monthly salary for doing what he is doing here. It is shameful.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is good only if implemented!.... Why should he wait until there is election period to bring something good?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q_D5E6l36w

Someone should beg our big men and people to wear face mask!

All these great projects will automatically fail if one of the key facilitators succumb to covid-19. God forbid if Senator Ifeanyi Uba catches Covid? His weight (BMI) and probably existing metabolic diseases will make it very difficult for him to survive the virus. So why risk your life so carelessly walking around in a crowd without wearing face mask?

Biko my people let us not be like Trump that kept refusing to wear mask until he caught the virus! Good thing he was the president then and got state of the art treatment worth billions of dollars, that isn't afforded to ordinary people.

Biko, lets take this mask thing seriously and protect our lives and the lives of others.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Anambra international airport shall soon host these new jets. Air peace will use Anambra international airport as his West Africa regional hub when completed. We move

Yesterday, January 28, 2021, Air Peace made history as we took delivery of the first brand new E195-E2 aircraft in Africa. It's a 124-seat capacity jet which offers superior travel experience. It's one of the 13 E2s we signed a firm order for in 2019. More E2s are on the way.

#BetterDealWithAirPeace #Embraer

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sistergal80(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is it that no serious work is currently going on in our darling airport that 4 d past two or three months same pics keep circulating on d internet as d latest work done on d site. No recent pictures abi the site is out of bound 4 visiting humans?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
That's good if he keeps to his promise

ANSMEDIA:
Anambra international airport shall soon host these new jets. Air peace will use Anambra international airport as his West Africa regional hub when completed. We move

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please how far about the maintenance hanger he's building,

Taxiway has been mapped out for the maintenance hanger but I don't know how far work has gone on the maintenance hanger, please any updates
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Please how far about the maintenance hanger he's building,

Taxiway has been mapped out for the maintenance hanger but I don't know how far work has gone on the maintenance hanger, please any updates

No work has started with any maintenance hanger. I wish Air Peace will start it simultaneously as other projects are on going.

Meanwhile, Is Nedvideo Vlog right to say Cargo Terminal is what they are constructing and that Passenger Terminal construction has not started.
Please I need clarifications.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 2:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

I'm not surprised one bit! Buahris' insatiable desire to grab as much as he can from our commonwealth to his core-north in general and Katsina in particular....this is the stuff of legend! Books will be written and courses designed in depts of Political Science to study his phenomenal nepotistic tendencies and penchant for primitive accumulation of resources mainly to his region to the exclusion of all else!

Look at AIIA Enugu that rehabilitation works started on more than a year ago! As we speak, they're yet to conclude, and what they've done thus far isn't much to write home about given time already spent and the 10 billion naira they say was allocated for the project! Just imagine....10 billion for the 5th or 6th busiest airport in the country....meanwhile, a near comatose Katsina already has the princely sum of tarty billion for their akant! If ever there was a glaring case of injustice and 'all animals not being equal' this is it!

They know Anambra is building a airport! Can anyone tell me what interest Buhari and his minion Hadi-Sirika have shown thus far to aid its speedy completion?

Your balanced analysis of issues is second to none. Very apt

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2021
Tolls May Return , Owerri-Onitsha, 11 Highways Set For Concession

The Federal Government will on Friday (today) receive the Outline Business Case Certificate of Compliance for 12 pilot federal highways billed for concession.

The concession of the roads may also signify the return of toll gates as concessionaires will have to recoup their investments.

It was learnt from the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing in Abuja that the 12 roads were under the ministry’s Highway Development Management Initiative.

Our correspondent gathered that the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission would hand over the certificate to the ministry today at the FMWH headquarters in Abuja.

It was further gathered that the 12 highways combined represent about 1,963km and less than 5.6 per cent of Nigeria’s 35,000km federal highway network.

The 12 routes of the pilot phase include Benin-Asaba, Abuja-Lokoja, Kano-Katsina, Onitsha-Owerri, Shagamu-Benin and Abuja-Keffi-Akwanga.

Others include Kano-Shuari and Potiskum-Damaturu, Lokoja-Benin, Enugu-Port Harcourt, Ilorin-Jebba, Lagos-Ota-Abeokuta, and Lagos-Badagry-Seme border.

A document on the objectives of the HDMI stated that the initiative would attract sustainable investment/funding in the development of road infrastructure.

It said the HDMI would maximise the use of assets along the right-of-way and develop other highway furniture.

The HDMI, according to the ministry, targets to develop an ecosystem along the federal highway network by bringing multi-dimensional resources of skills, finance, technology and efficiency into national highway governance.

It stated that the home-grown initiative would become the lasting solution to the development, management and maintenance of Nigeria’s 35,000km federal highways.

Source: PUNCH newspapers
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2021
mktinsight:

[s]You corrected who? Stop lying for your paymaster. I know how Amaku was transformed because I had a relative that worked there and went there many times over the years.

Very soon you will claim that Obiano built the Jerome Udoji secretariat![/s]
Shut up this crazy boy. You had someone who worked there vs someone who visits there and tracks the projects.. The point we are trying to establish is that Peter Obi cannot claim that hospital as his legacy project like ChimaAdeoye tried to do, he didnt build it from scratch. Obiano has added several facilities there just like Obi did. Obi didnt even equip the hospital, I dare you to provide pics of the interiors of any of the buildings fully equipped during Obis tenure, like Obiano did with the Onitsha general hospital. Building hospitals is not by erecting buildings only.

Yes he built the Secretariat but like all of his projects, it was also very substandard and was recently renovated by Obiano. Obiano was the one that added common interlocking to the secretariat.. You can hardly mention any peter obi project after his 8 years tenure, during oil boom, that has lasted and is standing strong today without being renovated by Obiano. A fraud!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2021
3mos today being 30th of April Anambra International Airport will be commissioned by God's grace. I pray they keep there promise.

Has anyone visits the airport site of recently, ceagar, , ANSmedia, American quarters, etc please any latest updates

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2021
Outrage over whereabouts of kidnapped Anambra ex-commissioner 14 days after
By Lawrence Njoku, Enugu
28 January 2021 | 4:12 am

[b]A major outrage has greeted the continuous disappearance of the immediate past Commissioner for Trade and Commerce in Anambra State, Dr. Christian Madubuko, who was allegedly kidnapped in the state 14 days ago.

Wife of the former commissioner, Mrs. Chioma Madubuko, family members and Nigerians in Australia, yesterday, raised the alarm over his whereabouts, stressing that they were yet to receive any information about him since he was allegedly abducted.

Madubuko, a Canadian-trained expert, resigned as commissioner on December 11, last year, alleging threat to his life and sabotage against the administration of Governor Willie Obiano in the state. He had reportedly asked the governor “to take charge of his administration.”

He was reportedly kidnapped a few days after his resignation and his whereabouts have remained unknown since then.

Lamenting the development yesterday, his wife, Chioma, stated that she had become a physiological wreck, as she had not heard any news about her husband. She said that every effort to trace him had become futile.

Mrs. Madubuko, who was flanked by leaders and members of the Nigerian community in Australia, appealed to the Federal Government and Anambra State government to join forces and ensure the release of her husband.[/b]

Also speaking, Mr. Uche Okorie, stated that the continuous disappearance of Madubuko had become a “national embarrassment,” stressing that it was disappointing that he could go missing in the last weeks without a trace with the level of security in the state.

“When we hear stories like this that somebody who was with us here and left to serve his fatherland is missing so unceremoniously, and with no consequences whatsoever, on that level we think it is something that is unacceptable and that is why we are lending our voice to that of Mrs. Madubuko to say this is not only a human rights issue, it is also one of national embarrassment and we ask the government to remedy the situation,” he said.

In the same vein, leader of Igbo Community in Australia, Dr. Uche Menakaya, stated that their concern at the moment was to secure the release of Madubuko and appealed to relevant agencies of government to do the needful.

He said that they were satisfied with the contributions of Madubuko while serving the administration of Obiano in Anambra State.

Meanwhile, his community, Anaku, had on Tuesday staged a peaceful protest over the development and called on the state government to wade in and ensure he was rescued alive.

The Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Haruna Mohammed, had also said that the Command was investigating the sudden disappearance of the former commissioner.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
globemoney:

[s]Shut up this crazy boy. You had someone who worked there vs someone who visits there and tracks the projects.. The point we are trying to establish is that Peter Obi cannot claim that hospital as his legacy project like ChimaAdeoye tried to do, he didnt build it from scratch. Obiano has added several facilities there just like Obi did. Obi didnt even equip the hospital, I dare you to provide pics of the interiors of any of the buildings fully equipped during Obis tenure, like Obiano did with the Onitsha general hospital. Building hospitals is not by erecting buildings only.

Yes he built the Secretariat but like all of his projects, it was also very substandard and was recently renovated by Obiano. Obiano was the one that added common interlocking to the secretariat.. You can hardly mention any peter obi project after his 8 years tenure, during oil boom, that has lasted and is standing strong today without being renovated by Obiano. A fraud![/s]

You are the fraud. Amaku Hospital in Awka was nothing to write home about in 2009 when I took my girlfriend there to apply for NYSC PPA. My uncle died there 2 years later and the mortuary was a primitive unsanitary hovel. Obi transformed that hospital and anyone disputing that is a LIAR. Yes Obiano added new buildings but the main transformation was due to OBI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1332) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.