Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,280 members, 7,964,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:28 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2209957 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Soludo Flags Off Campaign In Ekwueme Square Awka: Pictures & Video by IDENNAA(m): 4:16pm
Omanbala , obodo nna!
Ana Eri na Nri!
Ana Idenmili!
Ana Anaedo !
Ana Oka na Umudioka!
Ana Onicha Ado!
Ana Okija na Ihiala!

Deje daalu nu, obodo eji ngala , Nze , Odu na ogiliga malu !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by wallstreetnews: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
wallstreetnews:
Soludo and APGA flags off campaign at Ekwueme Square Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnfPOVtiBVk

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

Yes , Umahi has built some few quality projects but how does that impact the life of the average Ebonyi child hawking gala in the street and doing house help where they are treated like non humans. You missed to prioritize your goals because you are disgruntled over the way people had treated your people. Your governor should be building trade schools and industrialize the state so that the poor can benefit. Ebonyi doesn't necessarily need a mall and medical school of the magnitude Umahi built because it cost will starve other sectors because you don't have enough.

Finally, its retardedd to compare Obi to Umahi.....very disrespectful because Obi singlehandedly rescued Anambra from the jaws of political thuggery, did the education system overhaul that see us flying high, opened Anambra north (the poorest region), saved over 75 billion in stocks and bonds (valued at about 200 billion , thereby making Anambra financially strong) , Agulu lake hotel ,Healthcare facilities rehabilitaion with a medical school at Anaku etc. Obi is not Umahi's make , sentiment aside. Obi focused strictly on development factors that will impact the life of the average Onye Anambra and not building gigantic projects "fufunali" like a confused fellow. Obi also introduced Akpokuedike to Anambra people.
I can see you don't live in this part of the world. How do you expect a governor to uplift his people doing menial jobs with only business school?
Even after you graduated from that school you will still need money to start whatever you acquired from that college. Engr Umahi is right on track with his numerous works because na good work be that.
Connecting villages with solid roads will enable them to sell their farm products, building big/beautiful malls will bring in foreign/local stores that will employ some jobless people, health school will attract students from far and wide.

I am done with this argument.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
TabletMan:
Airport is not the only project Engr Umahi is after. He have completed school of health, big market , shopping mall, conference/worship center and he built solid concrete roads across the many towns in the state.
What more do you want him to do if not those projects some angry and negative people will call elephant projects? Do you want him to call his brothers scattered around Nigeria and start dashing them free money just for the sake of poverty alleviation? He knows that Ebonyi don't have the capability to handle the airport that's why he said they will hand it over to FG for proper management. Appreciate good work when you see it and don't castigate especially when the person you're castigating is better than the one you're praising.

Dave Umahi is just a demagogue. He so much believes that creating unnecessary and unwarranted atmospheric dinning and false criticism would make him find his way to enrich his stomach infrastructure. He has poor professional competency and lacks integrity. People who know Ohaozara should list his achievements within the area, and that is his local government area. Umahi is just a hungry politician who joined politics in 2007 as an acting state chairman of PDP. Then, ran with Martin Elechi from 2011 to 2015 for the post of a deputy governor. Embarking on an airport project without a holistic feasibility study is a clear evidence, now he is looking for where to borrow money to finance the project. He is not a good financial manager, only holds a Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering from Enugu State University of Science and Technology. If anyone ever compares him with Obiano that means the person is a coward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
PapillodeKing:

Dave Umahi is just a demagogue. He so much believes that creating unnecessary and unwarranted atmospheric dinning and false criticism would make him find his way to enrich his stomach infrastructure. He has poor professional competency and lacks integrity. People who know Ohaozara should list his achievements within the area, and that is his local government area. Umahi is just a hungry politician who joined politics in 2007 as an acting state chairman of PDP. Then, ran with Martin Elechi from 2011 to 2015 for the post of a deputy governor. Embarking on an airport project without a holistic feasibility study is a clear evidence, now he is looking for where to borrow money to finance the project. He is not a good financial manager, only holds a Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering from Enugu State University of Science and Technology. If anyone ever compares him with Obiano that means the person is a coward.

I have always known there is more to it than meet the eye with the few projects Umahi is throwing about. You could tell he is more about impressing the media than actually taking time to pinpoint the need his people and deliver projects that will pull them out poverty and derision.

Now , we have a narrow minded Ebonyi goon who think Umqhi is better than Obi strictly on few projects that didn't touch a percentage of the poor masses. I know why I say Umahi is competing with Anambra because I have heard his utterances and that of his close aids but he forgets Anambra is playing in a different league. Umahi needs to humble himself and learn how Anambra got where we are today and not jumping on projects you know danm well your state can't foot its bills.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by rafindo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cjrane2:

The reason i hate some of you calling yourselves the real Igbos and why i totally reject the notion of an independent Biafra is because you guys are too short sighted for even a goat.

Your region has been denied a standard international airport. Something that every other region in Nigeria has. You have been told to build it because the FG does not have resources to build a truly international standard airport in your region . Since they know that the cost will scare any state government from attempting it. They know that if none of your airports achieve true international standard, no American or European airline can ever serve any airport in your region.

Yet u see your people here being so shortsighted in seeing this airport as an Anambra thing instead of rejoicing that soon there will be an airport in your region that can attract international airlines from Asia., Europe and America . The jobs that this airport will create will be filled by every Nigerian including Yoruba, Tiv, Fulani, Hausa, Igala or Efik. Not to mention Enugu and Imo. Today, the Asaba airport taxi services are dominated by Yoruba and Ibibio people. Go and check it and verify.

So all the minister of aviation from South east where all failures then.
Osita.
Stella.
Kema.
Fidelia.
You know what you cry a lot over what is not there.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
PapillodeKing:

An ad hominem argument is what you're doing. I will not compare Umahi with Obiano because there's no comparison at all. I am even done with the argument.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
TabletMan:
An ad hominem argument is what you're doing. I will not compare Umahi with Obiano because there's no comparison at all. I am even done with the argument.
Of course, there is none, Obiano is best SE governor ever by a mile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

[s]Yes , Umahi has built some few quality projects but how does that impact the life of the average Ebonyi child hawking gala in the street and doing house help where they are treated like non humans. You missed to prioritize your goals because you are disgruntled over the way people had treated your people. Your governor should be building trade schools and industrialize the state so that the poor can benefit. Ebonyi doesn't necessarily need a mall and medical school of the magnitude Umahi built because it cost will starve other sectors because you don't have enough.

Finally, its retardedd to compare Obi to Umahi.....very disrespectful because Obi singlehandedly rescued Anambra from the jaws of political thuggery, did the education system overhaul that see us flying high, opened Anambra north (the poorest region), saved over 75 billion in stocks and bonds (valued at about 200 billion , thereby making Anambra financially strong) , Agulu lake hotel ,Healthcare facilities rehabilitaion with a medical school at Anaku etc. Obi is not Umahi's make , sentiment aside. Obi focused strictly on development factors that will impact the life of the average Onye Anambra and not building gigantic projects "fufunali" like a confused fellow. Obi also introduced Akpokuedike to Anambra people.[/s]
I may not be a big fan of Umahi but to compare him with Obi is insulting to Umahi. Umahi is far better than Obi. Agulu lake hotel you mentioned was done by Obiano. I dare you to mantion any single legacy project of Obi after 8 years of oil boom and no economic crises. The 75 billion is nonsense. Even Obi no longer mentions that nonsense. Only a fool will choose to save money other than use the money to develop his state, if Obiano wanted to save money, Anambra wont have an international airport today...
In the SE, once you mention Obiano, Sullivan Chime, Umahi then you can start counting other governors..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
globemoney01:

I may not be a big fan of Umahi but to compare him with Obi is insulting to Umahi. Umahi is far better than Obi. Agulu lake hotel you mentioned was done by Obiano. I dare you to mantion any single legacy project of Obi after 8 years of oil boom and no economic crises. The 75 billion is nonsense. Even Obi no longer mentions that nonsense. Only a fool will choose to save money other than use the money to develop his state, if Obiano wanted to save money, Anambra wont have an international airport today...
In the SE, once you mention Obiano, Sullivan Chime, Umahi then you can start counting other governors..

Keep quiet , you frustrated bum...always writing like a lunatic. Who doesn't know your mission against Peter Obi here. Everyone on this thread knows you have only one goal, which is to insult Obi. Funny thing is you are alone....lol

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

[s]Keep quiet , you frustrated bum...always writing like a lunatic. Who doesn't know your mission against Peter Obi here. Everyone on this thread knows you have only one goal, which is to insult Obi. Funny thing is you are alone....lol[/s]
I will keep quiet when you start promoting your obi without telling lies, I will never allow you do that so cry blood if you may. Again Golden Tulip is an Obiano project, Obiano even mentioned it today at the campaign, so bring another project done by Obi you want to use to compare to Umahi and stop ranting aimlessly like a bush baby.. It wont change anything. Umahi is far better than Obi
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
post=106172964:
Soludo manifesto is out

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8c_740CbQvJTcp-PQlDLQelFHiDUMVR/view

I am excited for Soludo but I am also very interested in what Ozigbo has to offer. I will carefully read their manifestos and examine them thoroughly.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
globemoney01:

I will keep quiet when you start promoting your obi without telling lies, I will never allow you do that so cry blood if you may. Again Golden Tulip is an Obiano project, Obiano even mentioned it today at the campaign, so bring another project done by Obi you want to use to compare to Umahi and stop ranting aimlessly like a bush baby.. It wont change anything. Umahi is far better than Obi

You are a damaged vagabond that shows up whenever Peter Obi's name is mentioned. Nobody here takes you seriously because you contributes nothing but to insult Anambra elders. You wish you were from Anambra....ofeke!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

[s]You are a damaged vagabond that shows up whenever Peter Obi's name is mentioned. Nobody here takes you seriously because you contributes nothing but to insult Anambra elders. You wish you were from Anambra....ofeke[/s]!
Usual rants of a mad man, If I was not here you would have sneaked Agulu hotel as peter obi project simply for the fact that you cant list his project. Finally you agree Umahi is far better than him, I dont care about your rants you should know by now..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
IDENNAA:

[s]I am excited for Soludo but I am also very interested in what Ozigbo has to offer. I will carefully read their manifestos and examine them thoroughly.[/s]
Your god obi is bringing out ozigbo, you will have to support him, soludo doesnt need your support.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Soludo Manifesto--------- "we envision Anambra as an industrial-technology hub to lead Africa's export market under AfCFTA"
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mehn... Soludo has the best manifesto

IDENNAA:

I am excited for Soludo but I am also very interested in what Ozigbo has to offer. I will carefully read their manifestos and examine them thoroughly.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2021
globemoney01:

Your god obi is bringing out ozigbo, you will have to support him, soludo doesnt need your support.

I am a thoroughbred Anambra boy and every Anambra man is my blood. In Anambra, if you were blessed to come from there we don't malign each other over politics. There is nothing like Obi vs Obiano....it only exist in your imaginations.

Obi brought Obiano from USA and ordained him .... Now , Obiano just ordained Soludo.

Ozigbo , Soludo, Manuka, Uba etc are all proud Umu Omanbala !

Deal with the below...usu emekataro nwee onu.

Omanbala , obodo nna!
Ana Eri na Nri!
Ana Idenmili!
Ana Anaedo !
Ana Oka na Umudioka!
Ana Onicha Ado!
Ana Okija na Ihiala!

Deje daalu nu, obodo eji ngala , Nze , Odu na ogiliga malu !

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 12:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Mehn... Soludo has the best manifesto

Keep an open mind and read everybody's manifestos.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2021
OreMI22:

Wow! Truly a fantastic achievement!

What marvel's me is how they have insisted on the very best quality equipment and global practices! I am shocked that they are indeed installing the runway center lights! It is an extra cost that most people who are addicted to shoddy jobs would easily do without. But, Obiano does not like to cut corners! Anything he does, he wants it to be the same standard that you would find in civilized countries where public safety is placed above cutting corners in everything.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by billante(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2021
Omo Soludo manifesto na full university course o!

I read till page 27 which is already loaded and elaborate and he is still telling me that he will elaborate more at other sections of the manifesto

I check page number am still at 27/72 pages

How ifeanyi uba and Andy uba fit compete with this one?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
billante:

I read till page 27 which is already loaded and elaborate and he is still telling me that he will elaborate more at other sections of the manifesto

Truth be told, Soludo is incomparable. Countless awards winner, locally and internationally. Perfect and structured manifesto across all spheres of perfect governance. The great professor of economics with perfection across every cadre of management.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
IDENNAA:

Yes , Umahi has built some few quality projects but how does that impact the life of the average Ebonyi child hawking gala in the street and doing house help where they are treated like non humans. You missed to prioritize your goals because you are disgruntled over the way people had treated your people. Your governor should be building trade schools and industrialize the state so that the poor can benefit. Ebonyi doesn't necessarily need a mall and medical school of the magnitude Umahi built because it cost will starve other sectors because you don't have enough.

Finally, its retardedd to compare Obi to Umahi.....very disrespectful because Obi singlehandedly rescued Anambra from the jaws of political thuggery, did the education system overhaul that see us flying high, opened Anambra north (the poorest region), saved over 75 billion in stocks and bonds (valued at about 200 billion , thereby making Anambra financially strong) , Agulu lake hotel ,Healthcare facilities rehabilitaion with a medical school at Anaku etc. Obi is not Umahi's make , sentiment aside. Obi focused strictly on development factors that will impact the life of the average Onye Anambra and not building gigantic projects "fufunali" like a confused fellow. Obi also introduced Akpokuedike to Anambra people.

Whatever he is building in Ebonyi is their problem

My own is he should do and come evacuate his pple causing so much societal problems for us in Anambra. Our pple are complaining massively on how dangerous these pple are. We don’t want their criminal and tout elements in our state. They’ve succeeded in giving Onitsha a bad name. I think next will be Awka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
globemoney01:

Pls shut up and go back to your Ebonyi. This is an Anambra thread not ur Ebonyi thread. All these Ebonyi indigenes now claiming Anambra...pls go back to your state

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
billante:

It’s not by having a thousand paged manifesto filled with grammar.

If he’s the right man for Anambra,he will surely win. Same goes to other candidates

Now what’s on d lips of every Anambra man and woman is God should give Anambra the right leader this time around. Not someone that will get in there and turn the states treasury to his private bank or party bank.Not someone that will get in there and employ only the youths from his village etc

The right leader is all we want in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Landmack:

If he’s the right man for Anambra,he will surely win. Same goes to other candidates

Now what’s on d lips of every Anambra man and woman is God should give Anambra the right leader this time around. Not someone that will get in there and turn the states treasury to his private bank or party bank.Not someone that will get in there and employ only the youths from his village etc

You know Obiano has been criticized for employing mostly his Aguleri brethren... I don't know how true that is.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by billante(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Landmack:

It's from a manifesto you know who is the right candidate or not.

Whether the candidate delivers his or her manifesto is another matter entirely.

But from what I read there, he is good to go....

Manifesto was elaborate up to how he intends to fund the projects and services, He even said a month after swearing in he will put out the deliverables with their time line of delivery that will help to guage if the office holder is failing or succeeding.

(That is another thing the Nigeria political system should incorporate, there should be a sort of punishment when an office holder does not deliver on his manifesto after so so period of time)

I don't know what else you are expecting from a candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
billante:

It's from a manifesto you know who is the right candidate or not.

Whether the candidate delivers his or her manifesto is another matter entirely.

But from what I read there, he is good to go....

Manifesto was elaborate up to how he intends to fund the projects and services, He even said a month after swearing in he will put out the deliverables with their time line of delivery that will help to guage if the office holder is failing or succeeding.

(That is another thing the Nigeria political system should incorporate, there should be a sort of punishment when an office holder does not deliver on his manifesto after so so period of time)

I don't know what else you are expecting from a candidate.

SOLUDO is truly the SOLUTION!!!

Not just for Anambra's challenges of development, but his manifesto and how he actually laid down the implementation template will serve as a blueprint for other Africans and states to implement concrete solutions to developmental challenges in Nigeria.

The same way many African and Asian countries implemented his consolidation panacea to cure the issue of wonder banks and banks distress once and for all in Africa.

Addressing Poverty & Underdevelopment in Anambra State in particular and Africa in general: Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo Manifesto.

Publicly Available at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8c_740CbQvJTcp-PQlDLQelFHiDUMVR/view

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Thank you nwanne for aptly stating the facts. The clown is from Enugu state, he is full of envy and bitterness. My happiness is that the international airport has been built, make e dey pepper am cheesy

You Omanbala bushmen are emotionally imature
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Cjrane2:

The reason i hate some of you calling yourselves the real Igbos and why i totally reject the notion of an independent Biafra is because you guys are too short sighted for even a goat.

Your region has been denied a standard international airport. Something that every other region in Nigeria has. You have been told to build it because the FG does not have resources to build a truly international standard airport in your region . Since they know that the cost will scare any state government from attempting it. They know that if none of your airports achieve true international standard, no American or European airline can ever serve any airport in your region.

Yet u see your people here being so shortsighted in seeing this airport as an Anambra thing instead of rejoicing that soon there will be an airport in your region that can attract international airlines from Asia., Europe and America . The jobs that this airport will create will be filled by every Nigerian including Yoruba, Tiv, Fulani, Hausa, Igala or Efik. Not to mention Enugu and Imo. Today, the Asaba airport taxi services are dominated by Yoruba and Ibibio people. Go and check it and verify.
We are talking Engineering, if you dont have Engineering inclined argument then keep quiet

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Basil the bush man from the timid Nsukka. Go and educate your people, we don't need your timid Nsukka advice here, because Anambra people are by far more educated and informed.

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

You Omanbala bushmen are emotionally imature
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.