Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,873 members, 7,976,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2221113 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mathoj:
Abnot and JohnbullMyson made a lot of sense. Your brains are still intact. It has not been twisted by crumbs from the master's table or sentiment.
There would have been no reason on earth for commercial flight to start at the Airport given the uncompleted terminal building. If that happens, the NCAA would lose its credibility and international flights may stop coming to Nigeria because of fear of safety compromise.
Majority here are very unwise nonentities. Any small thing they quickly jump to shout "they hate us", before making enquires on the reason. Its just a waste of time discussing anything of importance here.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Get lost from this thread. You are the non entity here. This is not the only thread on nairaland. There are over 100k threads on this forum but why you miscreants from gutter chose to camp here to misinform people is beyond my understanding. Go and open your own thread to discuss whatever you want there, not here, because we won't allow it to fly here.

[s]
JohnBullMySon:
Majority here are very unwise nonentities. Any small thing they quickly jump to shout "they hate us", before making enquires on the reason. Its just a waste of time discussing anything of importance here.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
On point

chiefobdk2:

OK you already told us the reason they gave for not approving bayelsa airport.. Which by the way is a valid reason...

Can you please tell us the valid reason they gave for suspending flight operations after certifying it initially.. And also tell us why they changed there mind wen Obiano confronted them at Abuja...

Stop defending nonsense

Getat wit your hatred. You assume from ur poverty infested jobless state what Air peace Ceo do or don't.. The biggest Nigerian airline.. While u re struggling to meet ends...

Oga adviser. Carry ur advice deliver urself from poverty

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
post=107275374:
Popular Everyday Supermarket to open in Awka at Club road junction opposite Roselife.

So many malls, lounges, entertainment centres, etc are opening at Club road. The area is turning to Casablanca in PH

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Get lost from this thread. You are the non entity here. This is not the only thread on nairaland. There are over 100k threads on this forum but why you miscreants from gutter chose to camp here to misinform people is beyond my understanding. Go and open your own thread to discuss whatever you want there, not here, because we won't allow it to fly here.

[s][/s]
People who rant like you are always frustrated and miserable in real life, go into crime and end up being killed by police before turning 35. Sorry for your miserable short life bro. Recarniate into something better.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
You are the one that's miserable and frustrated in life. Go and drown yourself or rather use dagger to kill yourself, Anambra is not the reason why you are miserable, useless and worthless in life. Life is too short for you to camp here day and night spewing bitterness, envy and frustration. Try another thread, maybe you can cool off.

[s]
JohnBullMySon:
People who rant like you are always frustrated and miserable in real life, go into crime and end up being killed by police before turning 35. Sorry for your miserable short life bro. Recarniate into something better.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
How did they know sir? I have my opinion sorry.

There is your opinion.. Then there is fact..

The problem is your opinion is stupid and inconsequential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abnot: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
chiefobdk2:

OK you already told us the reason they gave for not approving bayelsa airport.. Which by the way is a valid reason...

Can you please tell us the valid reason they gave for suspending flight operations after certifying it initially.. And also tell us why they changed there mind wen Obiano confronted them at Abuja...

Stop defending nonsense

Getat wit your hatred. You assume from ur poverty infested jobless state what Air peace Ceo do or don't.. The biggest Nigerian airline.. While u re struggling to meet ends...

Oga adviser. Carry ur advice deliver urself from poverty
Well the last time I checked my state of origin (rivers ) and state of residence (Lagos ) where doing better than anambra in all major economic indices . In aviation both Lagos and phc airports are one of the three self-sufficient airports in Nigeria so I wonder what will make me hate that of anambra as you are assuming.
And there’s also no where in my post where I advised the CEO of Airpeace. If posting facts is a symptom of poverty to you so be it . I have never seen write ups that represent the kind of bitterness and hatred shown on this post over the past few months but then that won’t stop me from posting what I believe is right . If
You don’t like it continue calling me names.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abnot: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Lmao �
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abnot: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Lmao the hate and bitterness is at another level lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Very cool. At least work is still going on. Oji ife nwata...
OreMI22:
cool

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
I don't care about the abysmal politics the NSA plays due to the current guber election around the corner. Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport is currently the best airport in Nigeria. Going against the already scheduled commercial flight opening of the airport would not give the APC guber candidate a pinch of chance. Take it or leave it, Soludo has no parity or match. APGA is an inimitable party with a visionary and realistic road map. Uttering calumnies against Obiano, Soludo or APGA due to party affiliates is indeed a crime against humanity, hence has a repercussion.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aboki you just wish we will believe that you are from Rivers state and living in Lagos.

This is your phone number and tru caller has exposed you aboki cow rearer for who you are. Please deny this number of yours cheesy

Leave Anambra alone and face your backward useless state and your terrorism, leave airport issue because except you want to plan how to attack it as a terrorist, you have nothing to discuss about it.

Anambra international airport has come to stay as the best airport in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos airports.

[s]
abnot:

Well the last time I checked my state of origin (rivers ) and state of residence (Lagos ) where doing better than anambra in all major economic indices . In aviation both Lagos and phc airports are one of the three self-sufficient airports in Nigeria so I wonder what will make me hate that of anambra as you are assuming.
And there’s also no where in my post where I advised the CEO of Airpeace. If posting facts is a symptom of poverty to you so be it . I have never seen write ups that represent the kind of bitterness and hatred shown on this post over the past few months but then that won’t stop me from posting what I believe is right . If
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
abnot:

PH airport and Lagos airport have to be self sufficient, in case you don't know. These airports are thriving because they are situated in a commercial nerve center with many multinationals companies situated in their state. Additionally, Lagos is like the gateway to Nigeria and also a former capital, whilst PH is the crude oil capital of Nigeria. Yet , if we pull out all facts then you will be shocked to learn Anambra is not necessarily doing bad, especially in education, poverty reduction, health and road infrastructures. I can tell you boldly that Anambra best Rivers and Lagos in Roads connectivity, Health, Education and poverty reduction.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abnot: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Aboki you just wish we will believe that you are from Rivers state and living in Lagos.

This is your phone number and tru caller has exposed you aboki cow rearer for who you are. Please deny this number of yours cheesy

Leave Anambra alone and face your backward useless state and your terrorism, leave airport issue because except you want plan how to attack it as a terrorist, you have nothing to discuss about.

Anambra international airport has come to stay as the best airport in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos airports.

[s][/s]
Lol phone number that I stopped using in 2018 is what you’re posting here . Your stupidity knows no bounds. Which means you went through all my posts just to have something to justify your continuous attacks on me .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
abnot:

Says a zombie from sad waste

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abnot: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
IDENNAA:

PH airport and Lagos airport have to be self sufficient, in case you don't know. These airports are thriving because they are situated in a commercial nerve center with many multinationals companies situated in their state. Additionally, Lagos is like the gateway to Nigeria and also a former capital, whilst PH is the crude oil capital of Nigeria. Yet , if we pull out all facts then you will be shocked to learn Anambra is not necessarily doing bad, especially in education, poverty reduction, health and road infrastructures. I can tell you boldly that Anambra best Rivers and Lagos in Roads connectivity, Health, Education and poverty reduction.
That’s not the point since the poster had nothing to say and decided to make it a state issue I had to remind him that in Nigeria today but my state of Origin and state of residence are in no way inferior to anambra that’s all
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hahahaha

Aboki you have been bursted, stop deceiving yourself no wonder you were so fast to claim indigene of Rivers. Go and discuss the terrorism ravaging your backward useless worthless state

[s]
abnot:

Lol phone number that I stopped using in 2018 is what you’re posting here . Your stupidity knows no bounds. Which means you went through all my posts just to have something to justify your continuous attacks on me .
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Leave Anambra alone and face your backward useless state and your terrorism, leave airport issue because except you want plan how to attack it as a terrorist, you have nothing to discuss about.

[s][/s]
the guy is even jobless.. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abnot: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Hahahaha

Aboki you have been bursted, stop deceiving yourself no wonder you were so fast to claim indigene of Rivers. Go and discuss the terrorism ravaging your backward useless worthless state

[s][/s]
If you want my number ask for it or better still go through my entire posts like you’ve been doing and leave the owner of that profile you posted out of this

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ado Ahmadu, I already have your number, I don't need you to give me a fake one. You have been bursted, now try another tactics. Illiterate aboki from terrorism infested state. cheesy

[s]
abnot:

If you want my number ask for it or better still go through my entire posts like you’ve been doing and leave the owner of that profile you posted out of this
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
chiefobdk2:
the guy is even jobless.. Chaii

Can you imagine that the illiterate aboki was claiming Rivers state as his state. If I hadn't exposed him, he would have misled some posters here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
abnot:

That’s not the point since the poster had nothing to say and decided to make it a state issue I had to remind him that in Nigeria today but my state of Origin and state of residence are in no way inferior to anambra that’s all

Of course , nobody is inferior to anybody but Anambra has done very well , given the challenges. Though, we can do better but Anambra is performing way better than many states with oil money. I think Anambra should be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abnot: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Ado Ahmadu, I already have your number, I don't need you to give me a fake one. You have been bursted, now try another tactics. Illiterate aboki from terrorism infested state. cheesy

[s][/s]
I believe you’ve read through 8 years of posts yet didn’t get my correct name, didn’t get my valid number and still calling me an illiterate lol . You’re probably the illiterate here

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abnot: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
IDENNAA:

Of course , nobody is inferior to anybody but Anambra has done very well , given the challenges. Though, we can do better but Anambra is performing way better than many states with oil money. I think Anambra should be praised.
Definitely
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aboki go and face your backward worthless barren state, we don't need aboki ideas here. You have so much to deal with in your terror infested state. See how you are even denying your number. cheesy

[s]
abnot:

I believe you’ve read through 8 years of posts yet didn’t get my correct name, didn’t get my valid number and still calling me an illiterate lol . You’re probably the illiterate here
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3pointsagree: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Viva Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
IDENNAA:

Even in commerce and industry,Anambra beats Rivers state hands down.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Can you imagine that the illiterate aboki was claiming Rivers state as his state. If I hadn't exposed him, he would have misled some posters here cheesy

Aboki don buy market o!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
You're not from Rivers State Oga, ppl like you are plenty in this ama. One was trying to convince my guy not to go to Onitsha during one fire incident, im say Onitsha don burn down, he didn't know I'm from Rivers and my guy is from Imo, Onitsha wey we de go 24/7
I just asked him " there are 65markets in Onitsha, which one burn"? The man shut up, na Kano person.
Person wey just from north come, im never even travel around
abnot:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
This is a very interesting debate topic, minus the oil sector, Anambra state will be absolutely more Viable than Rivers but Rivers State economy is gradually shifting from oil and gas. Rivers economy is actually stronger than you think, however Rivers State to a very good extent depends on Onitsha for imports, most goods from Lagos go straight to Onitsha then from Onitsha to other places including Rivers State, Rivers State is also heavily dependent on Aba, the richest population in Rivers State are from South east zone, south East also constitute the Highest population just after The Rivers State Igbos, ndi Anambra in particular will always do their shopping in Onitsha and they constitute a huge part of Rivers State commerce that's why goods will always move from Onitha to Rivers. It's going to be hard to decipher the dominant Economy in this area, states seem to be dependent on each other. The only reason we're not seeing this dependency is because of Oil and gas and Rivers State has plenty of that, as the state further moves away from oil and gas, things will become clearer. But as it is Rivers State is more Industrial, I think Anambra is more commercial but overall Rivers should have it, the entire Rivers State is laced with oil, when I say entire I mean edge to edge
afube:

Even in commerce and industry,Anambra beats Rivers state hands down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.