Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,776 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2130794 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
imaxdocuments:

Hahahaha

Truth be told, mktinsight aka ABUZZ33 is by far older than Soludo. While ABUZZ33 age mates are out there doing meaningful things, but ABUZZ33 has decided to come camp here like an evil spirit. We will continue to torment the evil demonic owl called mktinsight aka ABUZZ33.

I think that evil owl uses more than just that abuzz moniker. Closely view his opinions and need to deceitfully tell Anambra what they must do and see he is the same as JohnMySon, Obikeneobi and pass etc. These monikers all have the same limited grammar they always use in their post, and the same narcissistic belief that they have all the solutions to every issue in their pathetic heads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nwanne you are very correct. He has so many monikers cheesy

OreMI22:

I think that evil owl uses more than just that abuzz moniker. Closely view his opinions and need to deceitfully tell Anambra what they must do and see he is the same as John Junior, keneobi and pass etc. These monikers all have the same limited grammar they always use and the same narcissistic belief that they have all the solutions to every issue in their pathetic heads..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Osumenyi, Anambra State. Neat/smooth road with road mark and sign.

Anambra is truly the most Urbanized state in southeast. One can mistake the last two pictures to an estate in one of the major cities but it a town in Nnewi South (Osumenyi).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
More from Anambra rural areas.
Mgbakwu, Awka North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oba, Idemili

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3pointsagree: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
I watched Obiano campaign in early days but today we have a good story to tell

Umeri airport
Etc
Investment

#Viva Anambra

Anambra to the World

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
We really need to do more on trees plantation in our state. No matter the beautiful edifices in our state built by our industrious sons and daughters...if trees ain’t sighted,then nothing beautiful has been built.

I read somewhere, somebody suggested this particular tree called African almond(pic below) to be introduced to our land for beautification and erosion control. It was suggested due to its fast growth rate..I think 2yrs max.

Pls this should be suggested to those in charge. We are really doing poorly on tree planting. The number of trees in Awka alone may not be up to 50. sad

Very possible

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Chikeluba25:
More from Anambra rural areas.
Mgbakwu, Awka North

We have no rural areas in Anambra any more. Are u surprised?

Like I told someone,if we could have our roads well paved...then we are good.

Anambra has no rural areas anymore..development is at fast rate. Villages have become towns...towns will gradually metamorphose into cities.

Gradually!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Landmack:

Anambra has no rural areas anymore..development is at fast rate. Villages have become towns...towns will gradually metamorphose into cities.

Gradually!

Sincerely there is no place in Anambra that looks like a village anymore. What we need now is massive rehabilitation of already existing roads, construction of new ones and dualization of some major roads.

Anambra Amaka!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Chikeluba25:

Anambra is truly the most Urbanized state in southeast. One can mistake the last two pictures to an estate in one of the major cities but it a town in Nnewi South (Osumenyi).
this house have lawn tennis court opposite?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Landmack:
We really need to do more on trees plantation in our state. No matter the beautiful edifices in our state built by our industrious sons and daughters...if trees ain’t sighted,then nothing beautiful has been built.

I read somewhere, somebody suggested this particular tree called African almond(pic below) to be introduced to our land for beautification and erosion control. It was suggested due to its fast growth rate..I think 2yrs max.

Pls this should be suggested to those in charge. We are really doing poorly on tree planting. The number of trees in Awka alone may not be up to 50. sad

Very possible

Which one be introduced... We have this everywhere na...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chikeluba25:

I just left Ebonyi state for Anambra... I wish i was in the position to make videos.
Apart from the fact that vehicle does not accelerate smoothly on the concrete road,Afiko to Okigwe road that was built just last year is now a mess. The concert has crack allover with pot holes...

Can you name the construction company handling the project you just posted?? Or better still name any capital project you know in Ebonyi and the construction company handling it?
Sorry to say Ebonyi projects are being over hyped. Even the airport is being handled by local labourers using bamboo for scaffolding. if you doubt me; name the construction company handling the airport project as we all know that Anambra airport is being handled by Craneburg, Nike flyover Enugu is being constructed by IDC.
Apart from the first 2 flyovers Umahi built in Ebonyi state, others are poorly and locally constructed by local labourers. Go there and see things for yourself... Starting from the beam to the walls of the flyover are carelessly casted with rough surface... This is why he is covering the finished work surface with PVC plastic panel in the name of beautification.

Till tomorrow asphalt road is far better than concrete road.
I agree with you the concrete roads were poorly constructed, I visited Ezi Abagha in Afikpo lga for my cousin's traditional marriage last two weeks, the long stretch road was poorly constructed and rough section of the road is not motorable and we were told that the road was constructed not too long, they were using local labourers constructing flyover where is totally unnecessary, same area they are constructing flyover for the past years haven't seen electricity, why not Dave use the money wasting on the flyover on location with low traffic and build 100 kva substation in the town.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
post=107616670:

I agree with you the concrete roads were poorly constructed, I visited Ezi Abagha in Afikpo lga for my cousin's traditional marriage last two weeks, the long stretch road was poorly constructed and rough section of the road is not motorable and we were told that the road was constructed not too long, they were using local labourers constructing flyover where is totally unnecessary, same area they are constructing flyover for the past years haven't seen electricity, why not Dave use the money wasting on the flyover on location with low traffic and build 100 kva substation in the town.

While i agree that some of Dave Umahi's projects were misplaced priority and some like huge flyover at village road intersection frankly ill advised, one must give him credit for using concrete roads technology to build cheap and durable roads within the budget of a poor state.

While i have severally argued that reducing the unacceptable poverty rate in Ebonyi which trumps poverty rates in northeast Nigeria should have been prioritized by Umahi. His concept of using concrete roads technology with local stone quarries is truly a masterpiece that should be adopted by anyone willing to build durable roads at the most affordable price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chikeluba25:

These pictures are old , oga.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boogietrends: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
5 Major Development Plans Soludo must execute in the next 4 years.
Happy watching smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwM2Xjkg3dQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 3:35am On Nov 15, 2021
BKayy:

There was a DNA test in 2017 and the result was "No ancestral link"

This is times of Israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com/messianic-jews-to-nigerians-youre-not-real-jews/

This is Nigerian media houses having a good laugh over the inferiority complex

https://dailypost.ng/2017/08/07/new-dna-test-result-reveals-igbos-jews/

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/igbo-not-jews-reveals-dna-report/

You can submit your own sample to Israel, they will most likely entertain it and clarify you.

Sometimes I just imagine the kind of laugh Israelis would be having over this inferiority complex, especially after the DNA test

I invite you once again to peruse the youtube channels I gave you, watch and read to expand your mind! better to hide your ignorance and lack of depth than to open your mouth and confirm your illiteracy, at least on this topic.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2021
boogietrends:
Happy watching smiley

Nice video but learn to go straight to the point...you were beginning to beat around the bush at the opening.

Interesting and well detailed five point agenda for the administration. But that water scheme agenda is it really possible in this our time? Especially when a good amount of houses now have access to borehole. Well done
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bogus001: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Any update on our airport yet?what's still stopping it nah,thought we r good to go.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Landmack:

Very possible
Trees are least of our problems.

Anambra state need pipe borne water. If there is something we lack in anambra, it's good water.
Eg, in isuofia soludo town, to dig borehole costs million cos the town is seated in Upper plane.
(Agba enu)
Only very rich individuals dig boreholes. Can't even count up to 8 in my town. Some were abandoned. Instead we dig underground tank. You guys know what I mean.
Very poor water quality and the olden days underground tank is still being used both by the rich and the poor

We need water more than electricity. Most of what we suffer is water born disease and it affects both the rich and the poor.
Soludo take note.
Election is over.

Awka is not the only town or city in anambra.
Others need face lift more than awka eg nnewi, nnobi and awkaetiti.

Ekwulobia has never been recognised by any govt.
My town has never ever had govt presence. Electricity in my village was brought in by the sons and daughters before I was born.
The general hospital was built by them.
That anambra people build their communities doesn't mean govt should be taking them for granted.
That's the main reason they hardly turn out to vote. What's the need when govt only remember them during voting.

and others who work for them, pls take note too.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
boogietrends:
Happy watching smiley

One reason i love this youtube channel is that it strives to add some quality to its videos. I love how the channel announced the results and made it look like CNN. The dude really has a very good taste.

I love his 5-point agenda too. The dude often thinks deep on every issue. Although the water issue is going to be problematic. Nonetheless, it will be nice to have.

I think the roads agenda especially using concrete and direct labor is key. The billions of naira saved by using direct labor can easily translate into the magic of paving all roads at once as he advised.

Industrial parks powered by independent power plants and light rail linking those parks to markets and airports should be considered.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by descarado: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Landmack:

Gradually!

Do we have pipe born water? Nil
What is development without water and good coordinated public transport system.

Transportation system in Nigeria sucks especially in igboland. If govt decides not to construct intercity rails, we can build tram. It's cheap to maintain and faster means of transportation.
The world is busy going green. Let's join them. We don't have to be last always in the scheme of things in this world. We have the money and brain.
Mediocrity is what we term development.

If we want development, we should pursue development. Others will naturally follow.

Kaduna supplies Abuja water.
We have towns that can supply anambra water. Why are govt nonchalant about water supply please. For now, we know anambra can never get help from federal. Let's think within.
Good water equals good health. No more storing water inside containers thereby breeding mosquitos and other water born bacteria.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
afube:

I invite you once again to peruse the youtube channels I gave you, watch and read to expand your mind! better to hide your ignorance and lack of depth than to open your mouth and confirm your illiteracy, at least on this topic.

I don't think your insults are necessary.

Anyways, it might be of help to you to know that in 21st century, relationship between ethnic groups are no longer assessed by insults or claim but DNA, genetic analysis. Both of which Ndigbo and Jews don't have anything in common.

For your information, the population of Jews worldwide is estimated at 15.2m while that of Ndigbo is at least 35m. That is times two. If you people continue to roll in this childish stupidity, very soon the Jews being a very seclusive group will have to treat you all as cultural invaders and appropriators.

If you are waiting to lash on the law of return policy in Israel to emigrate there, my dear it is no possible. Jewish population is known worldwide. They know themselves and are not looking for lost sheep.
Better start accepting yourself as an indigenous black man

I think the Jews have entertained the inferiority complex coming from many "Igbo" people and soon they won't. Just look at the manner the man that announced the DNA talked to Igbo people. Like those without normal senses. Well those suffering from the inferiority complex won't notice it
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Soludo need to start dualization of roads in Anambra!!

Then move to onitsha inners street roads, much work needs to be done!! I wish him well

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Imo state has the worst roads in southern Nigeria after Abia, go and advice your supreme court governor in Imo state. Inner roads in Owerri are even worse than the roads in Aba, your supreme court governor needs your advice to fix owerri and imo state at large. Anambra has by far the best road networks in igboland

[s]
Grgton:
Soludo need to start dualization of roads in Anambra!! Then move to onitsha inners street roads, much work needs to be done!! I wish him well
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Imo state has the worst roads in southern Nigeria after Abia, go and advice your supreme court governor in Imo state. Inner roads in Owerri is as worse as roads in Aba, your supreme court governor needs your advice to fix owerri and imo state at large. Anambra has by far the best road networks in igboland

[s][/s]
okay thanks. .. next time don't quote me !
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
descarado:

Trees are least of our problems.

Anambra state need pipe borne water. If there is something we lack in anambra, it's good water.
Eg, in isuofia soludo town, to dig borehole costs million cos the town is seated in Upper plane.
(Agba enu)
Only very rich individuals dig boreholes. Can't even count up to 8 in my town. Some were abandoned. Instead we dig underground tank. You guys know what I mean.
Very poor water quality and the olden days underground tank is still being used both by the rich and the poor

We need water more than electricity. Most of what we suffer is water born disease and it affects both the rich and the poor.
Soludo take note.
Election is over.

Awka is not the only town or city in anambra.
Others need face lift more than awka eg nnewi, nnobi and awkaetiti.

Ekwulobia has never been recognised by any govt.
My town has never ever had govt presence. Electricity in my village was brought in by the sons and daughters before I was born.
The general hospital was built by them.
That anambra people build their communities doesn't mean govt should be taking them for granted.
That's the main reason they hardly turn out to vote. What's the need when govt only remember them during voting.

and others who work for them, pls take note too.
As big as Nnewi is the indigenes still provide all they need.. Do u know the indigenes built Nnewi University teaching hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
Grgton:
okay thanks. .. next time don't quote me !
[/s]

I will always quote you, go and advice your useless 419 incompetent supreme court governor to start fixing your useless worthless shithole Imo state

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
[s][/s]

I will always quote you, go and advice your useless 419 incompetent supreme court governor to start fixing your useless worthless shithole Imo state
are you this jobless?? Trying to make sense; but totally not necessarily

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
Grgton:
are you this jobless?? Trying to make sense; but totally not necessarily
[/s]

You are so jobless and useless that you are always peeping in this thread instead of going to Imo thread to advise your useless incompetent supreme court governor.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
BKayy:

I don't think your insults are necessary.

Anyways, it might be of help to you to know that in 21st century, relationship between ethnic groups are no longer assessed by insults or claim but DNA, genetic analysis. Both of which Ndigbo and Jews don't have anything in common.

For your information, the population of Jews worldwide is estimated at 15.2m while that of Ndigbo is at least 35m. That is times two. If you people continue to roll in this childish stupidity, very soon the Jews being a very seclusive group will have to treat you all as cultural invaders and appropriators.

If you are waiting to lash on the law of return policy in Israel to emigrate there, my dear it is no possible. Jewish population is known worldwide. They know themselves and are not looking for lost sheep.
Better start accepting yourself as an indigenous black man

I think the Jews have entertained the inferiority complex coming from many "Igbo" people and soon they won't. Just look at the manner the man that announced the DNA talked to Igbo people. Like those without normal senses. Well those suffering from the inferiority complex won't notice it

Bros I am cool with you any day but I do not like intellectual arrogance, in order not to derail this noble thread, I invite anyone who wants to learn more about Igbo or Negro origins to go to youtube and access the following channels

*Hebrew to negros
*Teotw ministries
*Dante fortson ministries

for a less biblical and more historical insight go to
*fellowship of the first resurrection ministry
*Yona Golab
*Benayah Isreal

for a linguistics insight go to
*jerusalempncloud.com

Knowledge is power and there is always a possibility of learning something on the way to searching for something. Africans must open up to alternate knowledge aside from what the Whiteman has taught us. I will not broach this topic again! thanks
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
[s][/s]

You are so jobless and useless that you are always peeping in this thread instead of going to Imo thread to advise your useless incompetent supreme court governor.
lol who cares?? I don't think that should be your problem!! I'm just trying to suggest what the governor elect should do... . Take your sentiments to hell!!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mechionu nsi gi there. We don't need your suggestions because Anambra is by far better than your backward useless worthless shithole Imo state. Your advice will be suitable if you channel it to your 419 kingpin supreme court governor. Anambra is in safe hands, that's why we always elect decent and enlightened people unlike your imo state that elect touts and illiterates as governors.

[s]
Grgton:
lol who cares?? I don't think that should be your problem!! I'm just trying to suggest what the governor elect should do... . Take your sentiments to hell!!
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1330) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.