Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2155865 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cjrane2:

Anambra - Kano will be an excellent route for Airpeace and the Kano/ Anambra traders. It will also boost the huge trade between the two large commercial centers in Anambra and Kano. Moreso, as Airpeace plans to fly from Kano - Niger Republic, Burkina Faso, Chad etc, the Anambra Kano route will support these new routes.

I am not sure Anambra - Port Harcourt will ever make sense. Unless they plan to acquire very small 20 seater propeller planes like the one below. I am not sure NCAA will approve such tiny planes in Nigerian airspace since they banned Fokker types of planes in Nigeria.

Also, Anambra to Ibadan may not be a viable route because of the proximity of Lagos. However, when Air Peace begins international operation from Anambra airport, it might use the airport as a hub for its China and India-bound flights. Thus, it might make sense to get folks from Ibadan and Port Harcourt into a hub to join the triple 7 to China. Else, i don't see how they can profitably operate Anambra-Port Harcourt or Ibadan. Even if the flights are only weekly. Except they do so by acquiring these 12 - 20 seater mini-planes, which the NCAA will likely decline to approve to fly commercially in Nigeria.

Gbam!
Based on the category of aircraft approved for commercial operations in Nigeria, it will be very difficult to use ERJ 145 or Q-Dash 8 to profitably operate an Anambra - Port Harcourt or Ibadan route. Yes, Anambra - Kano route is likely to be successful due to the already existing huge trade between the two commercial centers. Thus, huge populations of traders commute very long distances either by road or via Abuja stopover. Thus, a direct flight between Anambra - Kano will be a huge relief for the businessmen on that route.

Although this might be difficult for now, if Airpeace can go into a codeshare partnership with some international airlines landing in Lagos and Abuja it will be wonderful. If most east-bound passengers landing in Lagos and Abuja can have a seamless 1-2 hour wait time at the airport and then continue to their final destination in an air peace plane, that will truly be helpful to many diasporans. If the international airlines refuse a codeshare with air peace for their Lagos and Abuja operations, air peace can time their own Lagos or Abuja departure flights to the east for about 3 hours post-arrival of the international airlines they are targeting, and make it possible to buy over the counter tickets.

As a diasporan, returning to Nigeria is most herculean when connecting from Lagos or Abuja airports to the East, which is the last leg of the journey. Ethiopian airlines helped to reduce this stress for returning families. However, with everything happening in Ethiopia now, I don't feel confident flying my entire family via Addis Ababa for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tshtsh: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cjrane2:

United Nigeria operates exclusively only ERJ 145 aircraft and Ibom air and Dana operate Bombardier CRJ900 aircraft which is within the size of aircraft allowed for now.
Category B aircrafts typically have an approach speed of 91knts to 120 knts. The CRJ 900 has an approach speed of above 200 knots (https://www.flyradius.com/bombardier-crj900/performance#:~:text=VLO%20%2D%20Landing%20Gear%20Operation%20Speeds,230%20mph%20or%20200%20knots) so I dont know if NCAA will allow it.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tshtsh: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nedu05:
Stop posting this nonsense here. ERj 145 is still the same jet flying to Asaba and other places across Nigeria. Is there Boeing 380 flying locally in Nigeria? Large body jets are usually for long trips connecting countries. What NCAA approved was the standard planes that flies domestically everywhere in Nigeria. Anambra people will always prefer to fly direct to Anambra. Anambra airport will be most preferred among other airports around it, particularly in SE. Stop confusing yourself, thinking you are confusing anyone.

[s][/s]
You came straight out calling me names but your write up shows that you know nothing other than hate and bitterness. Just for the sake of other readers who will take your write up seriously:
1. Air peace operates both boeing 737-300/500, ERJ195 E2 and ERJ 145 to asaba. United air operates an all ERJ 145 fleer.
2. Boeing has no aircraft with the model 380. Airbus has an A380 model which is not in operation in Nigeria.
3. The NCAA approval document is available online for all to read and it clearly states Category B aircrafts. Category B aircrafts typically have an approach speed of between 120 and 140 knots
4. There is nothing like "Standard plane" in aviation. All planes are subjected to rigorous quality assurance tests before delivered to the customer.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Shut up this silly envious bitter fool. I asked you a simple question.

The question is this:

Are there any airline in Nigeria that operate bigger aircraft other than the ones approved by NCAA for Anambra airport?

Two, does any airline in Nigeria use bigger jet other than ERJ 145 ?

Is the same jet approved by NCAA not the same jets United Airlines has in all its fleets?

Your evil demonic envious aim is to sell your agenda that other airports wil be preferred, whereas it is the same size of jets that are being used domestically all over Nigeria.

Stop coming here if you have nothing reasonable to post, because a lot of smart and intelligent people are on this thread and can see through the schemes of people like you.

[s]
tshtsh:

You came straight out calling me names but your write up shows that you know nothing other than hate and bitterness. Just for the sake of other readers who will take your write up seriously:
1. Air peace operates both boeing 737-300/500, ERJ195 E2 and ERJ 145 to asaba. United air operates an all ERJ 145 fleer.
2. Boeing has no aircraft with the model 380. Airbus has an A380 model which is not in operation in Nigeria.
3. The NCAA approval document is available online for all to read and it clearly states Category B aircrafts. Category B aircrafts typically have an approach speed of between 120 and 140 knots
4. There is nothing like "Standard plane" in aviation. All planes are subjected to rigorous quality assurance tests before delivered to the customer.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
All the aircrafts in the United Airlines fleets are all category B aircrafts and that's what he uses all over Nigeria and that's the same aircraft approved by NCAA for domestic travels. The same applies to almost all the domestic Airlines in Nigeria. But one envious bitter fool strolled into this place to deceive himself just to push his lies and schemes.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chigo4u: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
The category b thing is now even an issue. I know it will be lifted latest first quarter next year. Let the commercial flights start first. Anambra-Kano route is a masterstroke. Anambra to Ibadan too atleast 2 flights a week.
Many federal govt agencies have recently moved to Awka so there is increased population of non indigenous civil servants from across the country. The federal secretariat will start soon. Only the Anambra to PH route that don’t make sense except it is for private jets.
I want Air Peace to have a huge advantage in the airport over others. United Airlines was busy playing politics and never acknowledged the project while Airpeace was doing everything to make it successful now he’s coming to reap.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
chigo4u:
The category b thing is now even an issue. I know it will be lifted latest first quarter next year. Let the commercial flights start first. Anambra-Kano route is a masterstroke. Anambra to Ibadan too atleast 2 flights a week.
Many federal govt agencies have recently moved to Awka so there is increased population of non indigenous civil servants from across the country. The federal secretariat will start soon. Only the Anambra to PH route that don’t make sense except it is for private jets.
I want Air Peace to have a huge advantage in the airport over others. United Airlines was busy playing politics and never acknowledged the project while Airpeace was doing everything to make it successful now he’s coming to reap.

Sure

Airpeace has always been there from the start to finish. He was the only Airline face who boosted the Airport's publicity,,,i stand to be corrected. I like pple who are always there from the beginning and together withered the storm.

Airpeace played its part in boosting the Airports publicity. We thank God for a loyal son as, Dr.Allen O.

Nonetheless,Obiora is still an Anambra son...i believe our govt will run an inclusive business for all without having anything in mind. All for the good of greater Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Just wanna go back to this post for a minute, as there's been something i've been meaning to ask!

Can anyone in the know explain why the authorisation letter for commencement of commercial flights at the new airport was qualified with the proviso that only CATEGORY-B aircrafts are allowed to land at the airport? Which type of aircraft are category-B, and why did they only allow for daytime flights when the airport is equipped for both day and night operations?

I ask because i can't see what the airport is lacking to warrant such a proviso.

I don't think you guys understood the whole letter. The letter said that all restrictions will be removed pending outstanding requirements. The fact that ANSG didn't complain as they would usually do if it were to be a political issue, shows that actually, there might be facilities that aren't 100% complete. Asaba airport too started as category b.

Secondly, the Night time restriction is justified because I'm sure the airport ILS is still uncalibrated. They do calibrate ILS systems with a special aircraft and that takes weeks. If that was already done, we would have known and seen the pictures here. the DME and radar too have likely not been calibrated, You see where the issue is?

The perimeter fencing, IDK was it complete at inspection time?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
A State owned...Anambra Free Trade Zone or Onitsha FTZ or Nnewi FTZ.
we need to encourage massive production in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
A State owned...Anambra Free Trade Zone or Onitsha FTZ or Nnewi FTZ.
we need to encourage massive production in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I don't think you guys understood the whole letter. The letter said that all restrictions will be removed pending outstanding requirements. The fact that ANSG didn't complain as they would usually do if it were to be a political issue, shows that actually, there might be facilities that aren't 100% complete. Asaba airport too started as category b.

Secondly, the Night time restriction is justified because I'm sure the airport ILS is still uncalibrated. They do calibrate ILS systems with a special aircraft and that takes weeks. If that was already done, we would have known and seen the pictures here. the DME and radar too have likely not been calibrated, You see where the issue is?

Deceitful post full of unverified speculations and assumptions.

How did you figure that the airport was not fully fenced? Even Owerri airport that operates Boeing 737 isn't fully fenced. Enugu airport just got fully fenced this year. Yet it had been receiving Boeing 787 Ethiopian airlines dream liner since 2013.

Again, how many airports receiving Boeing 737s in Nigeria have even landing lights or even runway edge lights? Talkmore of ILS category 1 or 2 system calibrated or not. Many of them don't even have steady water supply talkmore a firestation and functional fire trucks!

Truth is that the completion of this airport shocked so many who hitherto believed it will be abandoned like a typical Nigeria project. I was one of them. I knew it took my state which was an oil producing state about 12 years to build an international standard airport. Yet, my own states airport which is way better equipped than Enugu and Owerri still pales in comparison to what Obiano achieved in this airport within just 2 years. That is why i have been super impressed by it and its potential for the region. I also know that as this airport draws the first set of international airlines to this part of the country, my state's airport will be better able to attract one or two major airlines to use it as it has excellent aviation facilities, functional firestation with fire trucks and a 3.5KM runway too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cjrane2:

How did you figure that the airport was not fully fenced? Even Owerri airport that operates Boeing 737 isn't fully fenced. Enugu airport just got fully fenced this year. Yet it had been receiving Boeing 787 Ethiopian airlines dream liner since 2013.

Again, how many airports receiving Boeing 737s in Nigeria have even landing lights or even runway edge lights? Talkmore of ILS category 1 or 2 system calibrated or not. Many of them don't even have steady water supply talkmore a firestation and functional fire trucks!

Truth is that the completion of this airport shocked so many who hitherto believed it will be abandoned like a typical Nigeria project. I was one of them. I knew it took my state which was an oil producing state about 12 years to build an international standard airport. Yet, my own states airport which is way better equipped than Enugu and Owerri still pales in comparison to what Obiano achieved in this airport within just 2 years. That is why i have been super impressed by it and its potential for the region. I also know that as this airport draws the first set of international airlines to this part of the country, my state's airport will be better able to attract one or two major airlines to use it as it has excellent aviation facilities, functional firestation with fire trucks and a 3.5KM runway too

Thank you for your progressive mindset. It's truly rare among Igbos where it's either in my hometown or state, then let it be absent in the entire Igboland. That JohnBullMySon ....A.K.A ....Mktinsight is the same night owl using that moniker to feign knowledge and thinly disguise his angst against Anambra state. Exactly his tactics in this forum. I am surprised that he didn't post a fake link to deceive people.

Obiano truly performed wonders in this project. I hope the standard he set would inspire Ebonyi to build a 3.5 km or more runway and build a very standard airport.

All in all, it is this region that was highly disadvantaged in siting of federal government aviation facilities in Nigeria that finally corrected the disadvantage via self-help. If we had international standard airports in the region when they closed Enugu airport for runway rehabilitation, the flights would be diverted to a closer airport in the region without the people suffering to commute very long distances from alternative airports.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 4:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Cjrane2:

You see why many of you here lack sense? Just filling your minds with emotive bias.

Did I say the airport was not fenced? I asked if it was complete. No category 9 airport in Nigeria has incomplete fencing.

Oga Enugu airport has been fenced since time imemorial. Just last year someone tampered with the fence and was prosecuted. It was the repair that was carried out.

Most airports have VOR already and calibrated. Besides that, many airports in Nigeria close by 6. they are not allowed to perform night landings because of a lack of ILS system.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 5:00am On Dec 06, 2021
OreMI22:

Thank you for your progressive mindset. It's truly rare among Igbos where it's either in my hometown or state, then let it be absent in the entire Igboland. That JohnBullMySon ....A.K.A ....Mktinsight is the same night owl using that moniker to feign knowledge and thinly disguise his angst against Anambra state. Exactly his tactics in this forum. I am surprised that he didn't post a fake link to deceive people.

Obiano truly performed wonders in this project. I hope the standard he set would inspire Ebonyi to build a 3.5 km or more runway and build a very standard airport.

All in all, it is this region that was highly disadvantaged in siting of federal government aviation facilities in Nigeria that finally corrected the disadvantage via self-help. If we had international standard airports in the region when they closed Enugu airport for runway rehabilitation, the flights would be diverted to a closer airport in the region without the people suffering to commute very long distances from alternative airports.
Please listen carefully. Do not mention my moniker from now onwards. I'm not a daft lowlife to be toyed with online. Respect yourself. Whenever I make a comment here and didn't quote you, do not quote or mention me.

For that mnthinksight or whatever you're mentioning, let me make it clear that I do not know who he is please. BTW I'm far more important to anambra than your entire family will ever be. Keep me out of your mouth from now on. I don warn you.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:28am On Dec 06, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
You see why many of you here lack sense? Just filling your minds with emotive bias.

Did I say the airport was not fenced? I asked if it was complete. No category 9 airport in Nigeria has incomplete fencing.

Oga Enugu airport has been fenced since time imemorial. Just last year someone tampered with the fence and was prosecuted. It was the repair that was carried out.

Most airports have VOR already and calibrated. Besides that, many airports in Nigeria close by 6. they are not allowed to perform night landings because of a lack of ILS system.
Anambra Airport is 100% fenced, you guys should exercise patience, aviation is a critical sector it's a gradual process, by next year all will be approved, thank God the operations have started.

The airport is 100% fenced.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 5:34am On Dec 06, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

Anambra airport's ILs and landing aides have not been calibrated also the full complement of air traffic control officers have not been fully trained. That is why the pilots are going to be landing by VFR( Visual flight rules), that is the pilot will land visually unaided by expensive and fancy equipment!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2021
How did you know all that? Are you working at the airport or are you the contractor that built the airport? Why are you envious frustrated miscreants on this thread to spew your lies and propaganda?

Anambra airport's ILs and landing aides have been calibrated also the full complement of air traffic control officers have been fully trained. So shut up because you don't know anything about the airport

[s]
ebufa:

Anambra airport's ILs and landing aides have not been calibrated also the full complement of air traffic control officers have not been fully trained. That is why the pilots are going to be landing by VFR( Visual flight rules), that is the pilot will land visually unaided by expensive and fancy equipment!
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
JohnBullMySon:
Please listen carefully. Do not mention my moniker from now onwards. I'm not a daft lowlife to be toyed with online. Respect yourself. Whenever I make a comment here and didn't quote you, do not quote or mention me.

For that mnthinksight or whatever you're mentioning, let me make it clear that I do not know who he is please. BTW I'm far more important to anambra than your entire family will ever be. Keep me out of your mouth from now on. I don warn you.
[/s]

@ the bolded, nobody needs to be told it is the same Mktinksight with severe grandiose delusions and acting like others are dumb not to catch up with your deceitful unverified lies.

If you want me to stop quoting you, then stop dishing out silly white lies. Do i quote you in the Enugu thread? No!

Needless to re-emphasize that Enugu airport NEVER had total perimeter fencing! It was finally totally fenced in 2021 as part of the N10 billion naira federal government intervention. In fact, the dispute with Architect J J Emejulu was that the new airport fence encroached on his land. Thus he got a court order to pull it down. THERE WAS NEVER A FENCE AROUND THE PERIMETER OF ENUGU AIRPORT! You always tell white lies as if everyone was born yesterday!

Watch the video and read the link which clearly said the about 2KM Enugu airport fence was erected as part of the Akanu Ibiam International airport ongoing rehabilitation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imzrdzkL-x0

https://businesstraffic.com.ng/fg-vows-to-prosecute-those-who-flattened-perimeter-fence-of-enugu-airport/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 5:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Take your useless post out of here. No one is interested in your useless post. You are useless to Anambra. You are an envious ediot, you are not from Anambra but you are more concerned with Anambra, why not go and face your backward useless state.

Anambra international airport has been calibrated and fenced, everything in the are ready and of international standard. So take your envy to another place.

[s]
JohnBullMySon:
You see why many of you here lack sense? Just filling your minds with emotive biasid I say the airport was not fenced? I asked if it was complete. No category 9 airport in Nigeria has incomplete fencingOga Enugu airport has been fenced since time imemorial. Just last year someone tampered with the fence and was prosecuted. It was the repair that was carried out.Most airports have VOR already and calibrated. Besides that, many airports in Nigeria close by 6. they are not allowed to perform night landings because of a lack of ILS system.
JohnBullMySon:
[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 5:54am On Dec 06, 2021
You are very correct

Cjrane2:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nedu05: 5:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Very factual. The fool thought he could deceive anyone here with his lies

OreMI22:
[s][/s]

@ the bolded, nobody needs to be told it is the same Mktinksight with severe grandiose delusions and acting like others are dumb not to catch up with your deceitful unverified lies.

If you want me to stop quoting you, then stop dishing out silly white lies. Do i quote you in the Enugu thread? No!

Needless to re-emphasize that Enugu airport NEVER had total perimeter fencing! It was finally totally fenced in 2021. In fact, the dispute with Architect J J Emejulu was that the new airport fence encroached on his land. Thus he got a court order to pull it down. THERE WAS NEVER A FENCE AROUND THE PERIMETER OF ENUGU AIRPORT! You always tell white lies as if everyone was born yesterday!

Watch the video and read the link which clearly said the about 2KM Enugu airport fence was erected as part of the Akanu Ibiam International airport ongoing rehabilitation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imzrdzkL-x0

https://businesstraffic.com.ng/fg-vows-to-prosecute-those-who-flattened-perimeter-fence-of-enugu-airport/

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Cjrane2:

Anambra - Kano will be an excellent route for Airpeace and the Kano/ Anambra traders. It will also boost the huge trade between the two large commercial centers in Anambra and Kano. Moreso, as Airpeace plans to fly from Kano - Niger Republic, Burkina Faso, Chad etc, the Anambra Kano route will support these new routes.

I am not sure Anambra - Port Harcourt will ever make sense. Unless they plan to acquire very small 20 seater propeller planes like the one below. I am not sure NCAA will approve such tiny planes in Nigerian airspace since they banned Fokker types of planes in Nigeria.

Also, Anambra to Ibadan may not be a viable route because of the proximity of Lagos. However, when Air Peace begins international operation from Anambra airport, it might use the airport as a hub for its China and India-bound flights. Thus, it might make sense to get folks from Ibadan and Port Harcourt into a hub to join the triple 7 to China. Else, i don't see how they can profitably operate Anambra-Port Harcourt or Ibadan. Even if the flights are only weekly. Except they do so by acquiring these 12 - 20 seater mini-planes, which the NCAA will likely decline to approve to fly commercially in Nigeria.

Stop oversabi..

Before airpeace made the statement the already understood the market.. But u from the comfort of your keyboard want to tell them what is not viable..
Nwoke m. Kwusi omacha ncha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2021
NOT JUST FENCED, U PUT A ROAD ALONG THE FENCE FOR VECHICLE PATROL.

ALSO CCTV AND STATION TO MONITOR THE FENCED AREA IN CAS SOMEBODY JUMPS OVER.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2021
ebufa:

Yeah, I knew that. They are usually calibrated by a special aircraft and that takes days or even weeks. Leave people who want to be more concerned about the airport than others to be arguing. I will use that airport ten times before some of them cross the gate. So who should even be more concerned, lol?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Landmack:

so you're here crying about someone hating you but this was you and your hate for Anambra state. You even had to create a thread to cancel our elections using ur ipob madness. Sorry to say this, you're evil. That's why i dont take some of you pple here shouting igbo unity nonsense serious. Hammer why did you not want Anambrarians to hold her elections? why?

What offence did my country home do to some of u evil pple?
So u pple indeed wanted Anambra to be like another Imo,okwa ya? God of Anambra never sleeps nor slumbers. Thank God for the women and daughters of Anambra who used prayers and spiritual arrows to scatter you pples evil plans.

Anambra elections opened our eyes to so many things but let me tell some of you evil minds,Anambra will triumph over every foes. Watch out for the greater Anambra.

I SAID, I WILL NOT REPLY MAD PEOPLE AGAIN HERE.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Cjrane2:

Calm down. e go shock u
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2021
HATE NNAMDI KANU OR LOVE HIM.

THE REASON, FULANI AND YORUBA ARE EVEN LOOKING EAST OR TAKING YOU WOMEN SERIOUSLY IS BECAUSE OF HIM.

WITHOUT NNAMDI KANU, APC WILL RIG ANAMBRA ELECTION LIKE IMO STATE, AND SET THE ENTIRE STATE BACK ANOTHER 20 YEARS.

IF THIS IS Y U HATE ME, THEN, SORRY 4 U IN POLITICS.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2021
WE ARE A NECESSARY EVIL AND A VOICE OF RECKONING.

WE DONT JUST TALK, WE ARE ABLE TO BACK IT WITH ACTION AND PUT OUR LIVES ON THE LINE.

IF YOU WOMEN DONT LIKE THAT, THEN TOUGH BECAUS WE ARE NOT ABOUT TO CHANGE ANYTIME SOON.

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN IGBO LAND THAT MAKES APC AND BUHARI THINK TWICE BEFORE, DOING CERTAIN THINGS TO AVOID ESCALATION OF CONFLICT AND IT IS NOT YOU WOMEN.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2021
hammer567:

I SAID, I WILL NOT REPLY MAD PEOPLE AGAIN HERE.
Oh shut your claptrap hammer �. I busted ur black ass. Enemies of Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
Landmack:

Oh shut your claptrap hammer �. I busted ur black ass. Enemies of Anambra
[/s]

WOMEN!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2021
hammer567:
[s]WE ARE A NECESSARY EVIL AND A VOICE OF RECKONING.

WE DONT JUST TALK, WE ARE ABLE TO BACK IT WITH ACTION AND PUT OUR LIVES ON THE LINE.

IF YOU WOMEN DONT LIKE THAT, THEN TOUGH BECAUS WE ARE NOT ABOUT TO CHANGE ANYTIME SOON.

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN IGBO LAND THAT MAKES APC AND BUHARI THINK TWICE BEFORE, DOING CERTAIN THINGS TO AVOID ESCALATION OF CONFLICT AND IT IS NOT YOU WOMEN.[/s]

Full blown psychosis grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

WOMEN!

Anambra WOMEN? Our women! They’ve dealt you a huge blow,right? Ndo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1335) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.