Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,940 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2153366 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Landmack:
ICC contractors should have also handled the Airport too. They did a fantastic design job for d ICC.

The ICC was desired and handled my Anambra Commissioner for Housing "Arch. Michael Okonkwo" while the airport was handled by Hon. Commissioner for works.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sergio104(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Landmack post=109587679][/quote]

May thunder strike your carcass.

Rubbish!!!.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2022
The guy is a psychopath
Just don't waste your time on him.
Very stupid human being, him and two other imbeciles has been messing up this thread.
Don't be surprise that it might be one stupid dullard hiding behind his 30k phone typing trash here.
One ugly ass human thinking that he can bully his way out in a public.
That is how low they can be because they do not love themselves and no social life.
He never contribute anything meaningful here, all trash talks.
Sergio104:

What's this one saying.

Abeg shut that your filthy flatulence-like buccal.

Ain't out for jab throwing in this beautiful thread of ours.

I just wanted to tell you that pointing out the tribe ain't good, because more of Igbo investment as such is in yolloba Land also.

BTW I don't know who you said is switching monikers......... I am sergio nwa Agulu.

Outta here!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Keep exposing your stupidity.
Keyboard warrior, hiding in one village and trying to bully his way out .
I know the kind of people that behaves like you exactly.
What you have in common with them ?? Ugly human being, no love , no friends and no social life, full of hate.
You think you can intimidate anyone here, taaa gbafuo here anumanu.
You will end up soon like others and nobody will remember your ugly ass again .
Sociopath fool
Landmack:

Hahahahaha Ipig coward. 20+ monikers and still counting. Traits of a foolish coward.I will kip dealing with u here and setting ur smelly ass on fire!

Ewu!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Sergio104:

What's this one saying.

Abeg shut that your filthy flatulence-like buccal.

Ain't out for jab throwing in this beautiful thread of ours.

I just wanted to tell you that pointing out the tribe ain't good, because more of Igbo investment as such is in yolloba Land also.

BTW I don't know who you said is switching monikers......... I am sergio nwa Agulu.

Outta here!!!

Agulu bu nnekwu obodo, my in-law them, BTW nwoke Ala Nso(Nnobi) na ekele oo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2022
markfem2:

Whenever i read Hammer's posts, i remember a certain musiwa.
dat guy is one of d dumbest on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2022
AmericanQuarter:
Easily the most beautiful and most sophisticated ICC in Nigeria- Awka international convention centre
Wonderful. The Gov has also contracted the chinese man to manage the center. The man really owned the project. Soludo also talked about appointing pakistanis if they merit the job. Things we love to see. I see a great future around this center thats why I tried to secure a property around there

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sergio104(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Jcoleworld911:

Agulu bu nnekwu obodo, my in-law them, BTW nwoke Ala Nso(Nnobi) na ekele oo

cool......... Daalụ nwanne mmadụ.

My greatest pleasure meeting you in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
New entrants at Club road Awka

Wow! Beautiful

What's the name of the second building? Is it a hotel or night club?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Sergio104:

cool......... Daalụ nwanne mmadụ.

My greatest pleasure meeting you in Nairaland.

Same here bruh, have a great day ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sergio104(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Landmack:

Same person
Same ediotttt
Same terrorist apologist
Ipob tout

Thunder faya u with ‘Nice meeting u’....ediaaat!

Alright.

Peace unto your burning soul bro.
Ain't the cause of your frustration........ check the next door.

Great day!!

outta here!!!.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]Idiot like you can never be from Anambra State, we can never validate your ass in here .[/s]
Landmack:

[s]
[s]Bkayy and his 20+ monikers. Why are u crying all over our state’s thread when I haven’t started dealing with u?
If u like claim you’re from d depth of Agulu lake we eill still send u packing to ur useless state. Go and clean the black soot in ur state before coming here to spew nonsense and force Ipob nonsense down our throats.

Anambrarians reject you.
We totally reject terrorist apologists.
Onitsha and Nnewi our economic hubs will never fade! They shall continue to stand strong and stronger to the shame and defeat of terrorist minded ediattts like u.

Now disappear with the whirlwind u evil black owl!
[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nduprincekc(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Any update on the second Niger bridge
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2022
investnow2013:
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is about to complete a catholic cathedral he is single handily building for Nnewi Diocese.

Earlier today, The 75th birthday of Bishop Hillary Paul Odilichukwu Okeke celebrated the first mass at the the almost completed Cathedral of the Catholic Diocese of Nnewi; constructed by Sen. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.

This is wrong information, he's only renovating the cathedral besides is not an achievement cox he's doing so with government money.

A company will have been the best
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2022
nduprincekc:
Any update on the second Niger bridge

I saw one on Facebook(bridge) but I'm looking for obosi interchange particular

please help us out
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=AmericanQuarter post=109584615][/quote]

This pictures gladdens my heart, I'm really impressed

To be an Anambra man now is a pride
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Landmack:

Bkayy u don dey Mad. Na to enter road remain

Keep replying ur shitty self grin...wetin person no go see for our Anambra thread.

Bwahahaha

Please stop, don't spoil my mode please

I'm new here and I don't want to be associated with such. You need to stop, stop fighting everybody, everybody cannot be your enemy

People have rights to air their views too, I have been reading from page 1 and I'm not proud of some of you

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
None indigenes keep making noise, empty head .
I wonder how old are you ?
Because your stupidity has no end .

[s]
Landmack:
Bkayy the lunatic
Keep resurrecting your other dead monikers...u will always be detected because of your evil intent for SE region and Anambra especially.

I dey wait ur latest moniker cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Landmack:

[s]
Same goat
Same idiot
Same terrorist sympathiser
Bkayy remain defeated
Ewu Gambia

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol. I guess I did so much damage to a rat that all monikers in the thread look like Bkayy to it.

Hehehe, this is what we call "One blow, seven akpus" grin

Let the panel beating continue. No pity from this side. Tua nụ ya ụtụ aka.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omo , that rascal is a very big nuisance to this thread, I wonder why admin has not ban his ass
Always talking out of point .
I guess he came from broken home where no love exist .
E thug warrior exposing his timid attitude to the public .

BKayy:
Lol. I guess I did so much damage to a rat that all monikers on this thread look like Bkayy to it.

Hehehe, this is what we call "One blow, seven akpus" grin

Let the panel beating continue. No pity from this side. Tua nụ ya ụtụ aka.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Airport VIP lounge in Anambra International Airpot Umueri .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
AdJosh:
Omo , that rascal is a very big nuisance to this thread, I wonder why admin has not ban his ass
Always talking out of point .
I guess he came from broken home where no love exist .
E thug warrior exposing his timid attitude to the public .

Igbo si na ana amarụ mma n'ụlọ wee pua ezi.
His attitude here is a reflection of his background

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1335) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.