Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,105 members, 7,925,482 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2178309 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:12am On May 04, 2022
Rave of the moment Apostle Suleman in Awka ICC yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:15am On May 04, 2022
Indeed, one of the best centers in Nigeria. Truly a 5 star hotel needs to be built around this facility

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 8:15am On May 04, 2022
globemoney01:

Kai see levels. Awka international convention centre is the best in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 8:34am On May 04, 2022
globemoney01:

Don’t you have sense to tell when you see fake news? Did you read the fake report? It also said another flight landed from Abuja same time so how does that add up.
It seems you people are already waiting for bad news from Obiano projects.
If the plane that caught fire in ph airport yesterday happened in Anambra people like you will also blame the airport. Ndi nzuzu

Okay. Need to ask u this question,pls don’t be offended. You always come alive with defense and insults when the airport or ICC is being talked about. Never seen u on dis thread crying out about the terror and killings being carried out in parts of Anambra. The only time we read ur posts hia is when they’re talking about airport. Bro why?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:20am On May 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:22am On May 04, 2022
globemoney01:
That's Apostle Selman!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks05: 11:02am On May 04, 2022
globemoney01:
Awka ICC is joint best in the country with Abuja ICC. I don't know which is better. The Awka ICC is top class, top quality. It has put Awka on the world map and is a spectacular architectural masterpiece from Obiano. A beautiful legacy of the Obiano administration.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 11:56am On May 04, 2022
globemoney01:

Beautiful! Got a good vibe/ambience….kinda like the O2 Arena!

Anyone know how far they’ve gone with the landscaping….or is it yet to be done like the one of the airport?

Yet to hear Governor Soludos’ plans for how he intends to take on the massive road construction challenge the state is faced with.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 11:57am On May 04, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

Awka ICC is joint best in the country with Abuja ICC. I don't know which is better. The Awka ICC is top class, top quality. It has put Awka on the world map and is a spectacular architectural masterpiece from Obiano. A beautiful legacy of the Obiano administration.
That Abuja icc no reach Awka level at all awka icc beat am hands down

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

No body lied to anyone. We followed the airport project from the start to the finish, we saw the CAT2 lights mounted. Air Peace has been landing there. It is either the report is propaganda or something else. But in reality the airport has all the ILS needed to land even at night, but presently it is only day time flights that land there until the next upgrade to the international flights.

I said this is a propaganda, because air peace doesn't have such report on any of the media handle, be the airline is prompt in reporting anything concerning their flight issues across Nigeria.

Stop beating around the bush, nwokem. Ikolu gbagoo ikolu gbadaa..lol

Something is definitely wrong otherwise, how would you tell me Air Peace didn't know the airport doesn't function at night. This is same airport the roofs were flying off and evidence of shoddy job were present around the airport. Now , they couldn't land a plane and you are blaming Air peace.

You think you are helping Anambra by covering her flaws but you are actually doing more harm than good.

The truth is the airport is not a finished product and many things still needs to be put in order. The night workers probably didn't show up or there was no electricity...is it not Nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Beautiful! Got a good vibe/ambience….kinda like the O2 Arena!

Anyone know how far they’ve gone with the landscaping….or is it yet to be done like the one of the airport?

Yet to hear Governor Soludos’ plans for how he intends to take on the massive road construction challenge the state is faced with.

I saw a video on ABS where the commissioner of Works and the deputy governor where evacuating waste in Awka City, and some palliative works being done on some roads.

The commissioner there said that they are just giving palliative measures on the roads for now because his teams are enumerating the roads across the state that full construction will commence on very soon, he said the standard and quality of the roads will be unrivaled.

My fingers are crossed waiting for the enumerating to be completed. Can't wait to see the full construction of roads to kick off.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Thamesbridge: 3:38pm On May 04, 2022
Governor Soludo Convenes Community Leaders’ Dialogue, Pledges Improved Security In Anambra

Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo has reassured residents that his administration will continue to play the leading role to secure Anambra State.

The Governor said this at a town hall meeting with traditional rulers, presidents-general, women leaders and community youth leaders, said that his administration is working on re-organising the local vigilante for intelligence gathering and tackling the culture of silence, thereby, giving more impetus to community participation.

The event was held at the Professor Dora Akunyili Women’s Development Center, Awka, where the Governor pointed out that the state government is moving forward with the vision of making Anambra the most secure and prosperous commercial centre in Nigeria.

Governor Soludo said his administration remains resolute in its quest to enhance peace and security, with support and partnership with people of the State, especially
community leaders.

According to him, his administration is committed to programmes, policies and projects targeted at socio-economic development, creation of job opportunities, prosperity and the sustenance of hope in the hearts and lives of people in the state.

Making a presentation and sharing ‘before and after’ pictures of various dump sites which hitherto blocked access roads, the Deputy Governor, Dr Onyekachukwu Ibezim recapped the vision of the present administration to restoring a livable environment.

Deputy Governor Ibezim who called for concerted efforts by all, stated that the intervention committee set up by the governor was given three months to deliver on the mandate within which it was expected to put structure in place that will ensure that the waste evacuation is a daily routine, tinker ways to convert waste to wealth as a means of employment and added that investors are already expressing interest in that regard.

Earlier, the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftancy Matters, Mr Collins Nwabunwanne said that the engagement will be periodic, in a bid to working to ensure that everywhere is safe and secured, urging stakeholders to help

https://evideostv.com/governor-soludo-convenes-community-leaders-dialogue/?amp=1

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:53pm On May 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

Something is definitely wrong otherwise, how would you tell me Air Peace didn't know the airport doesn't function at night. This is same airport the roofs were flying off and evidence of shoddy job were present around the airport. Now , they couldn't land a plane and you are blaming Air peace.

You think you are helping Anambra by covering her flaws but you are actually doing more harm than good.

The truth is the airport is not a finished product and many things still needs to be put in order. The night workers probably didn't show up or there was no electricity...is it not Nigeria again
Aboki, Even if the story is true like you want it to be what does it change? How many airports in Nigeria allow night landing? Obiano placed the standard so high that you are ranting over night landing which is a luxury in Nigeria.
The report also said a flight landed from Abuja same time so go and look for something else to say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

You forgot to tell us that the international airport was constructed by the same foreign construction company who handled O2 Arena.. of course their world standard work is not above natural disaster like storm, etc but what matters is the maintenance culture just like we have it in capital projects like 02 Arena; Anambra airport have the highest level of maintenance in Nigeria. I'm not surprised you were heartbroken after seeing the airport in recent videos shared, starting from the gate to the terminal building... because you thought it will endup like Owerri ICC.

In Anambra we don't just sanction projects but we also sign maintenance contract with contractors in each of our project. Agulu lake resort/ hotel is a case study.
Picture attached: 02 Arena.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=globemoney01 post=112519796]
Aboki, Even if the story is true like you want it to be what does it change? How many airports in Nigeria allow night landing? Obiano placed the standard so high that you are ranting over night landing which is a luxury in Nigeria.
The report also said a flight landed from Abuja same time so go and look for something else to say [/quot

Empty barrel and a noise maker.

You still haven't completed the Anambra genetic assignment you were given. It was due a month ago yet you are here and still barking like a dog....lo grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks05: 7:02pm On May 04, 2022
Thamesbridge:
Governor Soludo Convenes Community Leaders’ Dialogue, Pledges Improved Security In Anambra

Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo has reassured residents that his administration will continue to play the leading role to secure Anambra State.

The Governor said this at a town hall meeting with traditional rulers, presidents-general, women leaders and community youth leaders, said that his administration is working on re-organising the local vigilante for intelligence gathering and tackling the culture of silence, thereby, giving more impetus to community participation.

The event was held at the Professor Dora Akunyili Women’s Development Center, Awka, where the Governor pointed out that the state government is moving forward with the vision of making Anambra the most secure and prosperous commercial centre in Nigeria.

Governor Soludo said his administration remains resolute in its quest to enhance peace and security, with support and partnership with people of the State, especially
community leaders.

According to him, his administration is committed to programmes, policies and projects targeted at socio-economic development, creation of job opportunities, prosperity and the sustenance of hope in the hearts and lives of people in the state.

Making a presentation and sharing ‘before and after’ pictures of various dump sites which hitherto blocked access roads, the Deputy Governor, Dr Onyekachukwu Ibezim recapped the vision of the present administration to restoring a livable environment.

Deputy Governor Ibezim who called for concerted efforts by all, stated that the intervention committee set up by the governor was given three months to deliver on the mandate within which it was expected to put structure in place that will ensure that the waste evacuation is a daily routine, tinker ways to convert waste to wealth as a means of employment and added that investors are already expressing interest in that regard.

Earlier, the Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftancy Matters, Mr Collins Nwabunwanne said that the engagement will be periodic, in a bid to working to ensure that everywhere is safe and secured, urging stakeholders to help

https://evideostv.com/governor-soludo-convenes-community-leaders-dialogue/?amp=1

It was heartwarming hearing Governor Soludo saying that he will continue with the very popular community choose your project legacy of the Obiano administration.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2022
Chikeluba25:

You forgot to tell us that the international airport was constructed by the same foreign construction company who handled O2 Arena.. of course their world standard work is not above natural disaster like storm, etc but what matters is the maintenance culture just like we have it in capital projects like 02 Arena; Anambra airport have the highest level of maintenance in Nigeria. I'm not surprised you were heartbroken after seeing the airport in recent videos shared, starting from the gate to the terminal building... because you thought it will endup like Owerri ICC.

In Anambra we don't just sanction projects but we also sign maintenance contract with contractors in each of our project. Agulu lake resort/ hotel is a case study.
Picture attached: 02 Arena.

Point taken it wast because of poor quality work the roofs were flying off but explain why they couldn't land a scheduled flight.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2022
IDENNAA:

Point taken it wast because of poor quality work the roofs were flying off but explain why they couldn't land a scheduled flight.
The same poor construction work that made O2 Arena roof flyoff in the above picture I guess.
Like I stated earlier...
Keep consoling your self with propaganda while Anambra state keep soaring. The propaganda was actually made to ease ppl like you so you don't die of HBP.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2022
Dubai estate, one of the amazing developing estates in Awka is turning out superb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q58LkNaNITE

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:36am On May 05, 2022
Toga Fashion and Cibus Kitchen Awka Headquarters

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2022
Chikeluba25:

The same poor construction work that made O2 Arena roof flyoff in the above picture I guess.
Like I stated earlier...
Keep consoling your self with propaganda while Anambra state keep soaring. The propaganda was actually made to ease ppl like you so you don't die of HBP.

Consoling myself with propaganda ? Are you sick in the head or what ?

Who Do you think you are talking to , this little boy. You think everybody is involved in your dirty political games.

You just substituted labelling me for answering a simple question ? Just shut up if you couldn't answer the question.....this is very irritating. By now you should be familiar with my moniker, what I stand for and my position on Anambra development. For over 10yrs on this forum my position has not changed on how Anambra should be developed and our expectations.

Stop playing politics with everything. You people don't give a Bleep if Anambra is burning as long as you are getting little change for your upkeep. Maybe you have not noticed but "" stop posting development pictures immediately Obiano left office. It's utterly disgusting how some people sell Anambra for ten kobo.....It will never be well for those who are using Ndi Anambra to enrich themselves then lie to us. Oma adili fa mma!

I will put a curse on any of you people getting rich in our name why our fatherland rot. E nogo better for that person.....including those propagating falsehoods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 1:33pm On May 05, 2022
Mega2biz:
Dubai estate, one of the amazing developing estates in Awka is turning out superb

Estate without tarred roads, pavements, electricity and drainage. The only planned estate is awka millenium
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:35pm On May 05, 2022
Mktinsight your opinion is useless worthless and nonsensical. Take it back, because you and your posts are rejected.

[s]
abuzz33:

Estate without tarred roads, pavements, electricity and drainage. The only planned estate is awka millenium
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 1:37pm On May 05, 2022
Well planned and ongoing road works. The owner(GSS) of this estate is like a grandchild to an old man like abuzz33 aka mktinsight.

Mega2biz:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 3:16pm On May 05, 2022
IDENNAA:

[s]Consoling myself with propaganda ? Are you sick in the head or what ?

Who Do you think you are talking to , this little boy. You think everybody is involved in your dirty political games.

You just substituted labelling me for answering a simple question ? Just shut up if you couldn't answer the question.....this is very irritating. By now you should be familiar with my moniker, what I stand for and my position on Anambra development. For over 10yrs on this forum my position has not changed on how Anambra should be developed and our expectations.

Stop playing politics with everything. You people don't give a Bleep if Anambra is burning as long as you are getting little change for your upkeep. Maybe you have not noticed but "" stop posting development pictures immediately Obiano left office. It's utterly disgusting how some people sell Anambra for ten kobo.....It will never be well for those who are using Ndi Anambra to enrich themselves then lie to us. Oma adili fa mma!

I will put a curse on any of you people getting rich in our name why our fatherland rot. E nogo better for that person.....including those propagating falsehoods.[/s]
The curse is already working 100 folds on you because you were amongs those that propagated the falsehoods. The reason you are ranting like mad man is because one of your numerous fake news against the airport was busted.
Ndi Anambra are rising up against fake news on their state by hired media urchins like you. Go and use this energy to promote your paymaster Peter obi presidential ambition. Nigerians are now asking his achievements and projects as Anambra gov while you are trying so hard to criticize the major projects by any Anambra Governor in history. You are not from Anambra

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 10:06pm On May 05, 2022
The only time globemonney comes alive on this thread is when anything concerning the airport or any of Obiano projects comes up that’s all. U will never see globemoney talking about the state of some roads,security and challenges faced in Anambra.
I asked him a question last time,he couldn’t respond.
Now I ask,globemoney are u really from Anambra state?

Read my post carefully and remember I didn’t insult u in anyway. Mazi odumodu answer pls

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 10:13pm On May 05, 2022
IDENNAA:

Consoling myself with propaganda ? Are you sick in the head or what ?

I will put a curse on any of you people getting rich in our name why our fatherland rot. E nogo better for that person.....including those propagating falsehoods.

My brother I agree with you on this.

The only times anambrason posts a thing on Nairaland is when it has to do with airport or anything obiano project. Especially the airport,they don’t mind if the afonjas on Nairaland taunt us with the poor quality of work done in the airport or not..their own is to keep publicising mostly poorly done projects from Anambra. Sometimes i feel ashamed with how they defend some abnormalities all because of the pay. It’s pathetic
Umu igbo let’s do better than this. We are all suffering today because of bad leadership in our region.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 10:29pm On May 05, 2022
Instead of you bastard to go and face your backward useless worthless shithole imo state, but you are here deceiving yourself.

You just wish that Anambra international airport is not worldclass and of highest international standard. Why are you ediot fixating on the airport in Anambra? Isn't it a sign you are bitter and envious, because the one in your useless imo state is a mere substandard motorpark.

In the area of insecurity, imo your state now worse than Sambisa forest. Infact the disturbances we are seeing in Anambra are being caused by your imo ipob terrorists that are infiltrating Anambra borders.

Imo has the worst roads in southern Nigeria. All these should be bothering you instead of camping on this thread.

You should be feeling ashamed of your backward useless worthless shithole imo state

[s]
Pacesetterz:

The only times anambrason posts a thing on Nairaland is when it has to do with airport or anything obiano project. Especially the airport,they don’t mind if the afonjas on Nairaland taunt us with the poor quality of work done in the airport or not..their own is to keep publicising mostly poorly done projects from Anambra. Sometimes i feel ashamed with how they defend some abnormalities all because of the pay. It’s pathetic Umu igbo let’s do better than this. We are all suffering today because of bad leadership in our region.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 10:54pm On May 05, 2022
MI6Surveillance:
Instead of you bastard to go and face your backward useless worthless shithole imo state, but you are here deceiving yourself.

You just wish that Anambra international airport is not worldclass and of highest international standard. Why are you ediot fixating on the airport in Anambra? Isn't it a sign you are bitter and envious, because the one in your useless imo state is a mere substandard motorpark.

In the area of insecurity, imo your state now worse than Sambisa forest. Infact the disturbances we are seeing in Anambra are being caused by your imo ipob terrorists that are infiltrating Anambra borders.

Imo has the worst roads in southern Nigeria. All these should be bothering you instead of camping on this thread.

You should be feeling ashamed of your backward useless worthless shithole imo state

[s][/s]
Good job. We already know they are not from Anambra. If ndi imo and ndi abia are not discussing about insecurity which is worst in their states, why do they want us to turn this thread to ipob discussion thread.
All these is just to distract the present Govt. One of my major concerns on insecurity is that we must not allow these people blow up these projects out of envy and jealousy because their desperation is now alarming.
The same people who post fake photoshop pictures of Obiano projects just to taunt Obiano govt/Anambra are still the ones now telling us "afonjas on Nairaland taunt us with the poor quality of work done in the airport" whereas Anambra Airport is far better than all airports in the entire yorubaland.
The fake pictures they posted about the flyovers are still the pics yorubas are using to taunt them. You will never see a yoruba posting bad pics/fake news of their state projects to ridicule their governor but everyday these ones are praying for fake news against well built Anambra projects out of envy. Very foolish people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 11:10pm On May 05, 2022
Pacesetterz:
The only time globemonney comes alive on this thread is when anything concerning the airport or any of Obiano projects comes up that’s all. U will never see globemoney talking about the state of some roads,security and challenges faced in Anambra.
I asked him a question last time,he couldn’t respond.
Now I ask,globemoney are u really from Anambra state?

Read my post carefully and remember I didn’t insult u in anyway. Mazi odumodu answer pls
Are you really from imo state... what have you said about the despicable killing and beheading of two soldiers about to wed in imo state? What have you said about the procession of gunmen in nearby Abia state today enforcing seat at home or these are not worth your attention because it didnt happen in Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:17am On May 06, 2022
Pacesetterz:

The only times anambrason posts a thing on Nairaland is when it has to do with airport or anything obiano project. Especially the airport,they don’t mind if the afonjas on Nairaland taunt us with the poor quality of work done in the airport or not..their own is to keep publicising mostly poorly done projects from Anambra. Sometimes i feel ashamed with how they defend some abnormalities all because of the pay. It’s pathetic
Umu igbo let’s do better than this. We are all suffering today because of bad leadership in our region.
Most of you are seriously mentally sick, my life doesn't depend on nairaland, since December 17th I have been handling major project, that's taking most of my time, which I'm almost through with, you don't expect me to abandon my project just to satisfy you, to project and promote Anambra is my own personal fight both online and offline, which I can't compromise, you enemies of Anambra, I was at Anambra International Airport yesterday to drop my Aunty I was satisfied with the standard and maintenance at the airport, not minding yesterday was Thursday the crowd was very huge, I just pity neighbouring airports, I guess is best to focus on your state govern by a known 419, Anambra State developments isn't slowing.

Cc
IDENNAA

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1338) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.