Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,444 members, 7,914,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office (16108 Views)

Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr / Isaac Promise Buried With No Representative From NFF / Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-40000-disappears-from-nff-office/

this is a funny story. Now d thief wasn't arrested. Its d money doublers that were arrested
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
MrHistorian:

Is NFF a bank?

Why does "dollar" flow about?

Besides,the lady became an intern because she is a sister to a former NFF President.You need a connection of 9G to secure any industrial placement at Federal Government owned institutions.

FRCN did me shege. tongue

That 9G Connection part really got me rolling on the floor lol
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
chaarly:
I have nothing to say. for now

1 Like

Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by maigemuu: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Holamscoh:

How we go fit get sample

grin

call the line...

kulikuli alaata plus gaari and omitutu....collabo toh bahd!

1 Like

Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by DONFASZY(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hold dat man wit scary scar on his face accountable
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by Mariangeles(f): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
The dollars seem to be "flying without wings"
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by Phoniex23: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chai.... Hmmm
Witch craft things...
Dey finally succeded in initiating the money to fly and join dem in meeting tonight niyen oo...
I no talk oo...

Less I forget....
Don't forget to tap d link on my signature for the trading of ur E-cards...
Bowing out...
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by stchinedu: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Make dem check oga's cap...It may be hidden there.

Meanwhile, the search continues

Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by muller101(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Time to blow VUVUZELA
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by Boyooosa(m): 12:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Wetin ear never hear b4, make e no go deaf be our payer cry
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by mmsen: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Why are these idiots still holding large amounts of cash if not for crooked purposes?

They have bank accounts.

The people they deal with have bank accounts.
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by Akonimohate12: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Hey

Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2017
NFF and surprises
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by adisabarber(m): 12:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Dem go don nack the stupid girl join the money wey dem collect. Na that one dey always pain me for this wash wash guys sad
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by DedeNkem: 1:42am On Dec 21, 2017
The stench of corrupt in NFF is a beauty!!
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by Obidon042: 2:14am On Dec 21, 2017
The gal's name and pishure or idonbelivit.
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by anonimi: 3:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Valkan007:
So this is what all of you are up to and you won't pay the female footballers bah?? End of the year MMM

That is to say the money was properly spended.
Is Dalung still the sports minister or has he been sacked by the kwarupshion-fighting barawo bubu who is the leader LOOTER of the 40 thieves cabal presidency of the All Poverty Congress, APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TikyUzNF6-I

Rad1cal:
The Minister of Youths and Sports, Mr. Solomon Dalung, on Thursday said the Federal Government did not expect the Super Falcons to win the just-concluded CAF African Women Cup of Nations in Cameroon.

He said that was why the government was currently facing difficulties in paying the players’ entitlements.

Dalung spoke with State House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Abuja amidst continued protests by members of the victorious Falcons over their unpaid allowances.

The players had seized the trophy they won at the competition and said they would hold on to the trophy until the authorities concerned offset the N238.05m accumulated bonuses which they are being owed.

They had threatened that if President Muhammadu Buhari refused to address their grievances at the Federal Executive Council’s meeting on Wednesday, they would embark on protest on the streets of Abuja.

But the minister said the situation could have been avoided if the Nigerian Football Federation had envisaged that the team would win and put in place the process of paying their entitlements.

He said, “Don’t forget that nobody even knew the team will emerge victorious.

“If we were confident they will emerge victorious, all the federation would have done is to plan for process of participation and entitlement.

“It is already established in sports tradition, when you win this is what you are entitled to.

“The situation is highly unfortunate and I don’t like it. These girls have given confidence to women who want to embrace sports, so this will go a long way in killing this laudable achievement. It is unfortunate but we will make sure the right thing is done.”

The minister said his position had always remained that the process of request for funds for sporting projects must come earlier to meet the objectives.

He said if the federation had requested for funds on time, the process of settling the players would have been easier.

The minister admitted that the matter was not handled properly, regretting that there are also issues of outstanding payment of coaches.

http://punchng.com/never-knew-falcons-will-win-awcon-says-minister/

1 Like

Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by desgiezd(m): 4:39am On Dec 21, 2017
What manner of organization is this where an intern has access to USD 40k?

Then how much will a permanent staff has access to?
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by mathew247: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Jubrin and his dogs the efcc no go see this one...na senator David Mark and innoson dem go see. the Ogun wey go fire them still dey Russia.
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by pointstores(m): 6:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Thugs every were educated and uneducated
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2017
let's forget these matter, its Christmas money they have shared among themselves
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by AugustineSilva(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Make person kuku blow whistle abeq ah ah!
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by AiiVee(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2017
double it faa...

Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-40000-disappears-from-nff-office/

Naturally.

That's how dem dem de fight corruption, The more they fight corruption The more More money de disappear.
Re: Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office by newoffer: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmmm. We are the most brilliant thieves in the whole of the planet

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON2021: Winning With Senegal Is The Best Day Of My Life - Sadio Mane / Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.