Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

The UP NEPA App Wants To Help You Plan Your Life Around PHCN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The UP NEPA App Wants To Help You Plan Your Life Around PHCN (472 Views)

Loan App Wants To Kill Me O / My Encounter With Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa Turned My Life Around-Aliko Dangote / Check This Wonderful Invitation That Will Turn Ur Life Around For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The UP NEPA App Wants To Help You Plan Your Life Around PHCN by chily11: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
There is this interesting app called UP NEPA. The idea is simple, to indicate power availability and unavailability, probably show it up on a map, collect the information, and then maybe see what kind of useful information can be gotten off it.

The app is available for download on the Google Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.knitle.upnepa

The key benefits of the app listed are:

Know when your area has power problems.
Verify power status of an area.
Work where there is electricity.
Plan your life.

Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Ita Enang: When A Man’s Soul Is Connected To His Stomach! / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen / Products Of Extreme Design & Engineering Accepted By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.