Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey (71053 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Fulanto(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2017
I wonder how this made front page.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by michkings: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2017
Rubbish undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2017
baski92:
JAM JAM make sure you chop the meat well and make sure may the meat no waste cause your mama honey pot worked very hard to get does for you both international and local
What 'honey pot' are you talking about?Tiwa has worked hard to get there.Don't reduce her to your standard.Think outside the box!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by onatisi(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2017
tiwa loves that boy too much ,which is very good.
sometimes some men can be jealous
when they see their wives showing too much attention to their sons

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Spaxon(f): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Alwaysking:
Hmmmmm

I'm saying the truth sir. grin cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Psoul(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2017
Mommyyy...does it bite
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Abee79(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2017
undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by sogud(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO: LOL...Tiwa Savage's Son Jamil Ran Into The House After He Saw His Christmas Turkey.

Popular Nigerian music artist Tiwa Savage shares adorable moments with her baby,
Jamil as he ran into the house after he saw the Christmas turkey.

Watch Video below...

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2017/12/loltiwa-savages-son-jamil-ran-into.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzb-Cn_Ckfo&feature=youtu.be[/url]

wat did dey wnt sogud to do
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by godofuck231: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Damfostopper:
from next Year.... I won't comment on stupiid post

Amen
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by baski92(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2017
NoBorders:

What 'honey pot' are you talking about?Tiwa has worked hard to get there.Don't reduce her to your standard.Think outside the box!
oga we both no the truth
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Alwaysking: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2017
Spaxon:

I'm saying the truth sir. grin cheesy
You are right, but please don't call me sir. wink
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Spaxon(f): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
Alwaysking:
You are right, but please don't call me sir. wink

Ok noted sir grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Iamvictor(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Both the op and moderator that posted this shit deserve to be slapped.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Alwaysking: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2017
Spaxon:
Ok noted sir grin
You want me to spank you right?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Kinikini: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2017
Interesting. Do you get paid for the likes?

baski92:
oga me i dey after the likes, i don herp many op talk their mind
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Spaxon(f): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Alwaysking:
You want me to spank you right?

Go ahead sir.
The year is almost ending
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by baski92(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Kinikini:
Interesting. Do you get paid for the likes?

not really just having fun bro, as of this i have gotten 200 likes and 29 shares
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Aden777(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Nairaland is just luzing something
Spaxon:
Every Child gets scared of a Turkey or Chicken

Why must this be worthy of FP?
This celebrities must be paying Seun to keep them trending.......

FP has lost its glory
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by nickxtra(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO: LOL...Tiwa Savage's Son Jamil Ran Into The House After He Saw His Christmas Turkey.

Popular Nigerian music artist Tiwa Savage shares adorable moments with her baby,

Watch Video below...

[ url=
Only two turkeys for Christmas? Why na, Tiwa? Don't you have neighbours and family to share love to at Christmas?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Kinikini: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2017
But do you consider what you type on social media can deeply hurt the people you write about and their family? The likes surely do not worth the pains such people feel. Just my thought, though.

baski92:
not really just having fun bro, as of this i have gotten 200 likes and 29 shares
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Alwaysking: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Spaxon:
Go ahead sir. The year is almost ending
Bighead.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by baski92(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2017
Kinikini:
But do you consider what you type on social media can deeply hurt the people you write about and their family? The likes surely do not worth the pains such people feel. Just my thought, though.

and so? oga preacher
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by ikorodureporta: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2017
When me i don order for a trailer of malu, na ordinary turkey u dey use show-off
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Maximus85(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Ebal:

Watch Video below...

[ url=

And this made front page.

Kudos to our Admins
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Smony: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Op, abeg news no dy?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by JewelBukky(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2017
And ds made fp.. .. sad d turkies re lukin so malnouished sef undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Muhammad3555(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2017
�ehen and so wht
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Muhammad3555(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2017
�ehen and so wht.......
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by Muhammad3555(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
@dogara's birthday....
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by SirLakes: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2017
If no be say I no like to dey curse on Thursdays undecided I for say make fire burn the mod that pushed this jagbajantis come front page

Spit.....nairaland is losing it
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey by somella22: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
Nawa oo, some people sef. So annoying �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.