Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Hire Me As Your Binary Account Manager - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hire Me As Your Binary Account Manager (476 Views)

Making $100 On My Binary Account / The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager / Employ Me As Your Personal Forex Account Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me As Your Binary Account Manager by damdam995(m): 3:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Hi, am an experienced binary options trader in need of an investor i don't really need too many people just a serious minded individual. Am in need of an investor to fund a spectacular partnership that produces consistent, very high profits, safely and conservatively on a trade by trade basics.
I am assuring you of a minimum ROI of 48% monthly. Like i said minimum, sometimes the ROI can range from 100-180% or even 200% monthly. we'll be spliting the profits 50:50 and i guarantee you that you'll be glad you decided to work with me. Here's my whatsapp number @ 08101963477. If you are reading this and you are not satisfied with the terms above you can contact me and we'll talk better about it.

If you are interested you can leave you number so i can contact you.
Re: Hire Me As Your Binary Account Manager by horlarwereleh(m): 5:21am On Dec 21, 2017
ok
Re: Hire Me As Your Binary Account Manager by ayo84(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Would you agree for 70:30

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help I Want To Run FB Ads But GTB Mastercard(naira) Is Not Working / Cheapest Estate Plot Of Land For Sale In Abuja / 5000 & 10,000 Capacity Strong Tarpolin Fish Pond For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.