Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,891 members, 7,899,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Billionaire Ex-wife, Caroline Danjuma Clubbing Braless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Ex-wife, Caroline Danjuma Clubbing Braless (1540 Views)

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Ex-wife, Caroline Danjuma Clubbing Braless by mighty2: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2017
All eyes were on Caroline Danjuma as the mother of
three stepped out in a cream outfit for a talent hunt
show in Lagos. Before we forget, she was without a
bra!
The actress has obviously moved on after the
shocking death of her lover, Tagbo.
Watch;
view photos and watch video here: http://seunexloaded.ga/site-1.html?to-forum=3782
Re: Billionaire Ex-wife, Caroline Danjuma Clubbing Braless by Sexxxmachine(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2017
My crush
Re: Billionaire Ex-wife, Caroline Danjuma Clubbing Braless by rawpadgin(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Sexxxmachine:
My crush
she was my crush wen she was single and skinny

I met her in a movie location in 2005 & told her how i feel about her. She was like "u will be a great actor with lots of confidence but i think u should concentrate on your fledgling career rather than women"

How i wish i took that advice undecided
Re: Billionaire Ex-wife, Caroline Danjuma Clubbing Braless by Sexxxmachine(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
she was my crush wen she was single and skinny

I met her in a movie location in 2005 & told her how i feel about her. She was like "u will be a great actor with lots of confidence but i think u should concentrate on your fledgling career rather than women"

How i wish i took that advice undecided
She still my crush till now. At the right time I will meet her
Re: Billionaire Ex-wife, Caroline Danjuma Clubbing Braless by rawpadgin(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Sexxxmachine:

She still my crush till now. At the right time I will meet her
which u luck

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Men On Here / Video: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition / Is It Wrong To Date Two Sisters??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.