Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,653 members, 7,878,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Lala's Baby Snake - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lala's Baby Snake (1124 Views)

Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) / Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened / Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lala's Baby Snake by snipesdam(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Imagine Yesterday night while I was doing some DIY maintenance with the assistance of my junior Bro after buy some part @ ikokwu 2days ago. Came back from to see how far.

We were arguing where the drain tap of my gear oil is because I have been wanting to change it for long time. He couldn't find on a 1zzfe engine MT. So i went under the hood look for it myself only to that it was covered by debris dust and sand. I cleaned it called him to see it. We changed the oil and just about when we decided to put back the cover that protects the bottom plate and gear area.

My bro looked under to find something moving and gehngehn see lala pikin ewo thank God he had a flashlight. It was already getting dark.

We played with before it few minutes then crushed it.

Pictures below:

Re: Lala's Baby Snake by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2017
we need something bigger not

something light

lol

1 Like

Re: Lala's Baby Snake by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2017
snipesdam:
Imagine Yesterday night while I was doing some DIY maintenance with the assistance of my junior Bro after buy some part @ ikokwu 2days ago. Came back from to see how far.

We were arguing where the drain tap of my gear oil is because I have been wanting to change it for long time. He couldn't find on a 1zzfe engine MT. So i went under the hood look for it myself only to that it was covered by debris dust and sand. I cleaned it called him to see it. We changed the oil and just about when we decided to put back the cover that protects the bottom plate and gear area.

My bro looked under to find something moving and gehngehn see lala pikin ewo thank God he had a flashlight. It was already getting dark.

We played with before it few minutes then crushed it.

Pictures below:

I'd strongly advise u to contact the village to know if something or someone died that night

1 Like

Re: Lala's Baby Snake by snipesdam(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

I'd strongly advise u to contact the village to know if something or someone died that night

Hmm nawao...

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Car Alarm For Hyundai Elantra 2008 / Camry 01 P0128 Code / THE New Jaguar F-type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.