Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,259 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

Advice Needed..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed..... (469 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed..... by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 21, 2017
My wife took my phone and deleted Jane's number and saved her number as Jane.

You see, someone had tipped my wife off about my side chick, Jane. I then got an SMS from Jane asking for #5,000 airtime. I rushed to the mall, bought the airtime, and sent it to Jane. She did not acknowledge receipt of the airtime.

When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Jane had received the airtime. I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the airtime. Her response was, "Call me now".

I got out of the house to make the call. You can imagine my horror when my wife answered! Eish....I'm still standing outside.....���.

With recent developments in Nigerian marriages, should I go inside or go to my village?
Re: Advice Needed..... by coolh3ad(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Rule number 1: Never ever save/store your side chick's number on your cell phone. Always know the number offhand..........

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed..... by Gofwane(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Haaaaa!!! Your own don cast today oh!
With the way all these Nigerian women are stabbing their husbands?

Make sure you wear a kevlar helmet bulletproof vest, and safety boots before you sleep today in case your wife decides to stab you while you are asleep grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed..... by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Old story

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed..... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Old story
So it happened to you?
Re: Advice Needed..... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
badebillions:

So it happened to you?

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy 1000 Naira Xmas Promo With Heimdallhosting, Coupon 1KXMAS / Superstition; Putting A Virgin In Dilemma (18+) / Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.