Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins (1602 Views)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by snowdrops(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2010
Nigerian police have arrested a couple after finding cocaine stuffed down the underwear of the mother and two six-year old twins as they tried to board a plane for London.

"Although the man was not found with any drugs, his wife and two children, who are twins aged six years, were found with cocaine hidden in their underwear," an official of Nigeria's drug law enforcement agency said.

The woman was carrying more than three kilograms of cocaine while her children carried a total of around 700 grams, he said.

Narcotics agents detained the family as were was about to board a London-bound plane at Lagos's Murtala Mohammed International airport on March 28.

"We have released the twins to other family members because they are minors and innocent while their parents will soon be taken to court for drug trafficking," said the official.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/04/03/2863734.htm?section=world
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by snowdrops(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2010
How desperate can people get. Simply disgusting. Both couple for that matter.
May the good lord punish them.
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by Shaz(f): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
Oh WOW, SMH
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2010
na wa oh!!!!!!!
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by mamagee3(f): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2010
This is the drug version of Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab. grin
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by bkbabe97: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2010
Get mad all u want after i SAY this , but I bet u 6 stacks that the parents of the kids are Ibo!!!
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by 006(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ bk/babe97, sorry you're wrong.

Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency have apprehended a 46-year old man, Jimoh Oladega Bashir and his wife, Mulikat Adebukola, alongside their six -year-old twins with 4.050 kg of cocaine.

The family of four were to board an Arik flight to Heathrow Airport, London from Lagos last Sunday, March 28, when they were found with the illicit white powdery substance.

Though the man had no drugs on him, the wife was found to have concealed 3.350kg of the substance in almost every part of her body. She had some on her breast and under wear. The innocent six years old twins were also used in packing 700 grams of the drugs.

According to the NDLEA, with a supermarket at Ajah, Lagos with which they earn a living, the couple still engaged in the illicit act.
“Their reason was that they were duped of the sum of N2.2 million and needed to smuggle the drugs to enable them pay the school fees of their children,” the NDLEA said in a press statement.

“We were to be paid £3,000 while some quantity of the drugs would have been given to us. Initially I rejected the suggestion but they convinced my wife who persuaded me to do it. My son is at Fountain University, Osogbo, Osun State and I need to pay the school fees,” Jimoh said.

“I have problem with my children’s school fees. I have six children and I intend to give them good education. I also have younger ones and aged parents to take care of.”, he said.
They asked me to swallow the drugs but I was afraid that was why I packed them in my body,” Jimoh’s wife added.
Jimoh hails from Oko town in Kwara State. The children had been released to the family members but the couple will soon be charged to court.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=170028
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by bkbabe97: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2010
ehnn, big deal. Most likely an Ibo couple using Yourba names!!!!
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by Krissykriss(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
Bk/babe, Seems to me u like an ibo dude who doesnt give a 4k about u. Sorry; we prefer ibo chicks.
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by EzeUche(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2010
bk/babe97:

Look at you trying to save face foolish boy. You fell flat on your arse with that one. And guess what they are Yoruba. We Igbos would never ever use our children in such a way. We all know how you Yorubas are.
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by sjeezy8: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2010
^^^ thats not true there was one igbo boy that swallowed 83 condoms of cocaine.

and they probably were yoruba- but I still dont care its not my relatives
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by ReachRich(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2010
Naija is gradually becoming a haven for drug barons.God help us.
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by bkbabe97: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
Krissykriss:

Bk/babe, Seems to me u like an ibo dude who doesnt give a 4k about u. Sorry; we prefer ibo chicks.

I feel u bruh. I dont do Ibo dudes either; I prefer Ibo chics myself!!! grin

EzeUche:

Look at you trying to save face foolish boy. You fell flat on your arse with that one. And guess what they are Yoruba. We Igbos would never ever use our children in such a way. We all know how you Yorubas are.

Lol. hahahaha. Really?!!? yall dont use ur kids that way? lol. so I guess the link below is plain fabrication, huh?!!?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1925464.stm
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by SEFAGO(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
where do you guys get all this info from
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

Awww. . . this poor thing is here disgracing himself again.
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by bkbabe97: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
Who's disgracing himself? Me or the ibo folks that be using kids to transport all kindsa illegal narcortics?!!!

SEFAGO:

where do you guys get all this info from

Lol. sOme of us "know" more than others.lol. Its like poker, we let u bluff, then WHAM, hit u ova the head. Ibos always seem to fall for this simple trick!!!
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by princekevo(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
This reminds of a Nigerian man who used his 3 year old kid to smuggle drug into Macao here and was caught last 2years. We Nigerians are becoming a disgrace to the world, we are into drug, 419, terrorist, robbery, name any crime you can think of we are into it. Haba!! are we the most suffering people on earth?
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

Who's disgracing himself? Me or the ibo folks that be using kids to transport all kindsa illegal narcortics?!!!

Lol. sOme of us "know" more than others.lol. Its like poker, we let u bluff, then WHAM, hit u ova the head. Ibos always seem to fall for this simple trick!!!

The poster did not mention any tribe inhis initial post, u came up with the Igbo trash thing and was told off. Did you really understand the post?
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by deb(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
Don't know why somebody is trying to introduce tribalism into this. Be it Igbo or Yoruba its an act to be condemned
lets just leave at that.
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by bkbabe97: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
justwise:

The poster did not mention any tribe inhis initial post, u came up with the Igbo trash thing and was told off. Did you really understand the post?

^^^ARRRGHHH, FU. . . CK OFF!!! sERIOUSLY!!! I know what I did, so what the hell u tryn to remind me for!?!? Homie, u dont like me and I dont like u so stop coming at me like we cool. pUhleaazze, Vamanos, por favor!!!
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by justwise(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^ARRRGHHH, FU. . . CK OFF!!! sERIOUSLY!!! I know what I did, so what the hell u tryn to remind me for!?!? Homie, u dont like me and I dont like u so stop coming at me like we cool. pUhleaazze, Vamanos, por favor!!!

You are a waste of space, I don't 'like' u? Look for more stronger word, like is too weak
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by bkbabe97: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
justwise:

You are a waste of space, I don't 'like' u? Look for more stronger word, like is too weak

^^^ More stronger word?!!? Is that a word? More stronger?!!? oH, U MEant "STRONGER"!!! well, I dont know u well enough to say I "hate" u. Thats the only stronger word I could think of. i Aint like yall Ibos that "hate" without even knowin why u do so. peace
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by hardywaltz(m): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2010
@ bk/babe97, you are just a shame, your cybercafe time was almost expired so you couldn't finish reading the post before concluding that they were Ibos. Your type are sad reminders of illiterates/shallow minds we just have to put up with on the blogosphere.
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by nethacker(m): 2:21am On Apr 06, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^ More stronger word?!!? Is that a word? More stronger?!!? oH, U MEant "STRONGER"!!! well, I dont know u well enough to say I "hate" u. Thats the only stronger word I could think of. i Aint like yall Ibos that "hate" without even knowin why u do so. peace
@bk/babe or watever ur name is. . . will u shut up and contribute reasonably to this thread instead of ranting angry angry
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by rickie4us(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2010
when will this fighting end?
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by Litmus: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2010
Who can prove that the story is true? Nigerians tell tall tales all the time, and few realise that the Biafrans were master propagandists. 
Re: Cocaine Found In Underwear Of 6 Year Old Twins by bkbabe97: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2010
hardywaltz:

@ bk/babe97, you are just a shame, your cybercafe time was almost expired so you couldn't finish reading the post before concluding that they were Ibos. Your type are sad reminders of illiterates/shallow minds we just have to put up with on the blogosphere.

Where the funk is Port Harcourt again?!!?!

(1) (Reply)

Acting President Signs Africom With Americans! / Inec Chinese Firm: Chief Of Staff, Mike Oghiadomhe, 1st Lady Patience Jonathan I / "selfish Leaders"- Pastor Adefarasin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.