Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,300 members, 7,943,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Am I Wasting My Time With Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Time With Her? (4619 Views)

Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by eniorisha(m): 1:41am On Dec 23, 2017
remedick:
You are wise and you seem to have an idea of whom I am dealing with.

She not a gutter girl but one that is strong willed with principles. Most of these guys commenting have not really moved past their environment. Some even think I am broke and that is why she is treating the issue like this lol.

Such actions is only possible with girls that are from homes where food is nonexistent, love is on indefinite strike, not one where you have well brought of child.

When you meet a girl with standards and principles, nobody will tell you to be careful around her if you really want her. I am not even the kind of guy that is moved by sex. I don't lose my senses over it like some guys do, if though I know how to handle it very well. Beauty might attract me and sex my have hang on a bit but if your mental reasoning and character are no in sync with a level I expect, I can't deal!

Some girls don't move no matter what you do. I learned this the hard when I was still in the bracket of some of the guys that have commented on this thread.

These kind of girls are not easily moved, they have standards and they KNOW what they want. I have met a girl that would rather end a relationship than give in to sexual demands. Yes, they still exist. Some of these guys think it is all girls that you can push around.

Personally, I don't really like girls who are easily moved by words or can't make decisions on their own. You stand a great risk with such girls. But when you see one that has principles that she abides by and is unshakable, you have to give them that respect.

I have also met girls who stuck with their boyfriend no matter the pressure from intruders. There are still girls who will even stay with you even though they are not benefiting anything from you or the relationship but how some most of the guys on here think you can fork any girl or buy her with money (i laugh at the lines that says go make money). If girl no want you, if you like come as dangote, you will be shock when gate man is respected over you. It happens and you haven't really moved out if you think otherwise.

I understood u quite well. However, there's an iota of truth in his suggestion. Intimacy helps build emotions. From now lace d time u guys will spend together with intimacy- driven moves.

If u can't be patient any longer, initiating sex to her is the best bet to make her go or stay for good.

This your "gentlemaness" makes me still an unenviable virgin in my 30s.

If u are not a strict religious celibate, do not look their face. Throw sex topic, if she want stay, she'll. If she doesn't let her go. Many ladies won't even take u proposal & dating serious if you are not flirty sef.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Brunosamel(m): 2:20am On Dec 23, 2017
remedick:
I am friends with a girl that I am very much interested in.

I have told her as much that I would love to date her but she says she wants to be cautious and see where things lead.

We talk well, she calls me, asks after my well being. Gets upset when I promise to call but I don't, asked about a girl on my DP, queried me to know the possibility of travelling. called frantically when something happened to me some time ago And kept asking if I got home safely.

She is really an awesome person as we get along well.

But anytime I try to send a romantic text for example, she tells me that she doesn't catch feelings easily that she is not an emotional person.

How am I sure that I am not wasting my time?
Is she just using my head or should I keep up the constant communication with her.
Bro fear girls who aren't emotional.... My advice is find a chick that gives u what u want and fellow her up, the non emotional type... She might be the right type of girl u need as a wife.....

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by ABBkelvin(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2017
remedick:
I have restrain myself from being the normal me with response such as this one. Dude, I got over 3 girls on the side line and that is to tell you I am not lacking in supply nor dying on top of this one. so stop this nonsense you are talking by trying to impose your thoughts on others. I

It is the way and manner most of you reply that pisses one off. You just get angry over a problem that isn't even yours in the first place, isn't that silly?
Next time you see her, look her straight in the eyes, don't fret or take your eyes direction away from her. If she look up after making eye contact, forget her for life, she can't have feeling for you ever. If she look sideways and smile, start acting like her boyfriend and take charge immediately. If she look down and smile, just go for the kiss and make sure you don't let go after that, escalate to your apartment that same day. This will only work if you have a very solid body structure and presentable. I already assume you are doing OK financially too. Thank me later
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by sirjentul05(m): 6:07am On Dec 23, 2017
She's using u to play ping pong, sorry I mean table tennis
#itz jentul#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19years Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married (see Photos) / My Parents’ Lovemaking Keeps Me Awake! / This Is How I'm Starving Myself in 2021 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.