Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Showers His Staff With Christmas Bonus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Showers His Staff With Christmas Bonus (1618 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Showers His Staff With Christmas Bonus by Biafrareform(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Christianity and especially pastors has come under so much scrutiny lately by people who feel they know all and have right to criticize people without proper investigation.

I have always stood by my pastor David Ibiyeomie whenever his name is being smeared on the net by unscrupulous elements.

David Ibiyeomie is one pastor in Nigeria with a compassionate heart for the masses.

This man has provided jobs for thousands of Nigeria with good monthly take home.
His staff live in well furnished quarters with standby generator, drive tear rubber cars. Every December is a month of bonus for them.

Am one of such Nigerians that were taken off the street by David Ibiyeomie. Employed as a security man, I decided to further my education and am currently in my final year. The future is bright for me

This December, I received double of my salary, half bag of rice and chicken. My December salary as a security man is 6 figures every year

Same goes to over thousands of staff under his payroll. Some getting goats, one bag etc.

That there are fake paracetamol in the market doesn't make other paracetamol to be fake.

That habit of critising a pastor without proper investigation must end this 2017.

May God keep lifting up

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Showers His Staff With Christmas Bonus by Nne5: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
You work with salvation ministries?
Re: David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Showers His Staff With Christmas Bonus by Biafrareform(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nne5:
You work with salvation ministries?

Yah.
Re: David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Showers His Staff With Christmas Bonus by AnodaIT(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pictures of the rice and chicken plus don't forget to pay your tithe
Re: David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Showers His Staff With Christmas Bonus by Biafrareform(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
AnodaIT:
Pictures of the rice and chicken plus don't forget to pay your tithe

As for the tithe I don't fail to do that

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Showers His Staff With Christmas Bonus by MicheyJ: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
The pastor tries. I know he's a giver.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is A Scam. Wake Up You Are Being Decieved( Pictures?) / The Lord's Prayer / Core Requirements Of A True Disciple Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.