Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Opportunity To Join Team Ayojokes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity To Join Team Ayojokes (393 Views)

Opportunity To Study In The USA This September With Your HND Certificate / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Join Team Ayojokes by Ayojokes: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hi Famz Here.

I want to throw this open to members here before sharing on other groups. *AyoJokes&Team* have been working on interesting projects recently which includes:
-Comedy Skits.
-Entertainment Blog.
-Forum/Social Website.
-Funny Pictures & Memes Creation.
-Youtube Videos & Full. Movie Download Website.

To reach more people and further increase the brand, we are seeking for passionate individual who are interested in the following:
-Acting.
-Blogging.
-Forum Administration.
-Social Media Handling & Administration.
-Photo Caption & Meme Creation.
to join the Team.

If you are passionate about any of the above, kindly send me (Ayodun) message on whatsapp on (+2348185064035) stating the one you are interested in & I will add you to the group meant for this.

*Please note this isn't a paying job for now but you won't be doing it for free forever.*

You can check out some of our jobs from:

ayojokes.com.ng
forum.ayojokes.com.ng
videos.ayojokes.com.ng
facebook.com/ayojokes
instagram.com/ayojokes_official

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Computer Tutor / I Need A Job Urgently. / Business Development Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.