Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,831 members, 7,927,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

Cardi B Covers Her unclothedness With Hundred Dollar Bills In New Video (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cardi B Covers Her unclothedness With Hundred Dollar Bills In New Video (photos) (949 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Covers Her unclothedness With Hundred Dollar Bills In New Video (photos) by Citykings(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cardi B, who is among the favourite female rappers at the moment, is gradually taking over the hip-hop Industry.
The 25-year-old rapper recently achieved a new milestone by becoming the female MC's who has had their first three songs reach the Billboard top 10.
She has just released her new music video, 'No Limit', with G-Easy and ASAP Rocky, where she is featured rolling around naked, covered only in hundred dollar bills.
The music video was directed by Daniel CZ.
See more photos below..

See more photos HERE

(1) (Reply)

Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year / Toasting Pickup Lines; What's Yours? / 4 Types Of Guyz You Should Never Think Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.