Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members (1050 Views)

Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Cool Hang Out And Nite Clubs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by realborn(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2007
thinkin of a gala nite where we all could meet, based on geographical locations, for example, Lagos zone, Abuja zone, etc for nairaland members. wats ur opinion?
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by carmelily: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2007
hhhmmmmm,
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by Nikegenius(f): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2007
Not a bad idea
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by raphy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2007
wazup!
yea i was thinkin bout that too somtin like end of yr party
or to celebrate som1 birthday who is base in lagos. cheesy
I ll soon organise 1.
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by blubadd(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2007
Well, what does seun have to say about this?
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by ronnieslimz(f): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2007
nothing, he won't contribute. . just as he did last year - nairaland bash!!
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by realborn(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2007
i guess we members can initiate tru our opinions, a massive vote in favor of the gala nite will encourage seun
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by lalaboi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2007
wot about d members abroad?
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by realborn(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2007
well d gala nite ought to be in zones. it cld be organised by members in each zone. d site was developed by one man, but it has brought together a host of great people. we need not limit ourselves to geographical constraints. a meeting between one, two, or three persons would escalate interest by others at little or no cost.
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by olabosun(m): 1:56am On May 07, 2007
Dat's a good idea .surely wit wat i've bin seeing .it will happen very soon !
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by realborn(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2007
its very possible. all w need to show is individual commitment. if u are interested send me a mail at tonidada2000@yahoo.com. i can organise a uniform wear or customised top for every person interested for as low as N2000. A committee can be set up by the administrators of the site where a token fee of N1000 - 2000 per participant would do a whole lot. the nite can also be branded by corporate organisations, in as much as they can log on to the site and see the success the site has achieved since inception. nevertheless we have representatives as members and they can be of great help. i can say dat dis is the best indigenous site and talk forum in this country even in africa at large. it is highly unifying, educative, entertainin and informative. its hightime we created a media awareness for the site and invite direct participation form private organisations. thumbs up to seun and other people who have made this site a success.
selah
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2013
souds like a good idea
Re: Gala Nite And Nite Of Varieties For Nairaland Members by Freiburger(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2013
Op, you wanna host over a million members? what a rally. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Fooled? / I’ll Go Back To School For My Mum’s Sake - Jaywon / 20kva Generator@ 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.