Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson (1382 Views)

Dangote: 27 Staff Shot During Closure Of Our Factory By Kogi Govt / EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by jodababa(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
The ongoing brouhaha between GTB and the CEO of innoson motor ,Mr innocent Chukwuma as taken another dimension as most igbos are on solidarity armless protest with their brother to protest against illegal detainment of Mr Chukwuma by efcc.

According to information gathered on Tuesday, there was a long queue in GTB branches in Nnewi,Onitsha,Enugu and Aba .

The current stat as at Thursday stands at 2500 account closure and more than #20billion has been withdrawn from GTB branches across the nation .

It will be recalled that Mr Chukwuma was arrested on Monday by the operative of EFCC and was granted bail on Wednesday 20th.

Here are the photo evidence

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by dafeyankee: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Propaganda.

If you guys so trust another Igbo man to take care of your monies, I dare you guys to bank with Diamond Bank only.

Noise makers.

As if they have banked any substantial amount there sef. When the Innoson was looking for where to borrow money from, why did he not go to a Igbo friendly bank like Diamond bank?the one that agreed to borrow him is now being blackmailed.

Useless people.

When the Oil Wells Owners start closing accts with GTB, then somebody let me know.

And somebody should tell that Ifeanyi Peter Eze from Radio Biafra, that it is QUEUE and not CUE.

See who no go school sef wan do Iyanga.

GT Bank should quietly start sacking people from the East too,so other Eastern companies can employ them.
Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by jodababa(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
reactions

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by jodababa(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
more

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by Tallesty1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lols
Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by jodababa(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by jodababa(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
more pic

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by Homeboiy: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good for them
na them get their money
Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by Ever8054: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
na waooooo......anyway let them take there gala and lacasara savings to another bank.....playing the Igbo card in everything that happens is becoming annoying.....
Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by blogbuilder: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice one. #boycott GTB.. Useless bank

2 Likes

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by mazimee(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ever8054:
na waooooo......anyway let them take there gala and lacasara savings to another bank.....playing the Igbo card in everything that happens is becoming annoying.....

Gala savings that can build you a house, saving you the stress of tenant and landlord wahala is not the kind of savings you should joke with.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by blogbuilder: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ever8054:
Let them wait till when 70% of igbos will withdraw their money from Gt, then you will see their business booming,.... NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by IkpuMmadu: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:
Propaganda.

If you guys so trust another Igbo man to take care of your monies, I dare you guys to bank with Diamond Bank only.

Noise makers.

As if they have banked any substantial amount there sef. When the Innoson was looking for where to borrow money from, why did he not go to a Igbo friendly bank like Diamond bank?the one that agreed to borrow him is now being blackmailed.

Useless people.

And somebody should tell that Ifeanyi Peter Eze from Radio Biafra, that it is QUEUE and not CUE.

See who no go school sef wan do Iyanga.

You need a cup of coffee to calm down...you are heartbroken

1 Like

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by Anwons(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hardly one sees smoke without fire.

The only question bothering me is, why the arrest of Innosson Boss now that he is having unsettled issue with GT Bank by EFCC?

Good that I'm not banking with them, I would have join the closing spree of account

1 Like

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by BLACKdagger: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice move i love this so much.. i closed mine in d morning.
Afteral no Yoruba man is banking with fidelity n others
Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by deco22(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
All this fake news sef,where is the evidence of people closing their account...

And even if it's true I have to say Igbos are starting to behave sentimentally without thinking of what they are doing..

So what's the end game now? mtcheww

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by blogbuilder: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
deco22:
All this fake news sef,where is the evidence of people closing their account...

And even if it's true I have to say Igbos are starting to behave sentimentally without thinking of what they are doing..

So what's the end game now? mtcheww
Is true. many of my friends called me earlier to inform me about the latest development....
This is not a sentimental issue, it's just a way of showing this witch-hunters to desist from their behavior

1 Like

Re: Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson by deco22(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
blogbuilder:

Is true. many of my friends called me earlier to inform me about the latest development....
This is not a sentimental issue, it's just a way of showing this witch-hunters to desist from their behavior
You have Igbo people working in the company,if the company goes down,so do they,so I am still asking what's the end game.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Admissions And Visa Procurement / Training In Making Of Liquid Soap And Solid Soap / Make 1,000 naira daily online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.