Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Gtbank Deduct My Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gtbank Deduct My Money (1390 Views)

I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / USSD Code: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance With Your Phone / Etisalat/9mobile Deduct All Recharges And Give Useless Bonus, How Can I Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Deduct My Money by ehinorlive: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abeg make una help me beg gtbankooo.
i did a top up of 1000 to sub for this month, this is the money i planned to used this chrismas.
my brother i recieved an alert that 1k has been deducted and uptill now to recharge. i thought maybe it was an error, so i decided to wait but the money was not revised. i made a call to their customer care, oboy on top my airtime burning on the call, the small voice ask me to wait till somebody attend to my call. although i did wait but i could not bear the rate by which my airtime was going down.
i tried contacting them on twitter, bros dey non answer me. Abeg make una help me tell gtbank make them return my money. i know say e small but i value am well well.
Re: Gtbank Deduct My Money by seunak2016: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
@op I hope didn't enter wrong number, maybe someone number is credited already but you can follow them talk on gtbank.com website, rep will follow you chat and resolve the issue. they go return the money if the problem on their side but chat them up
Re: Gtbank Deduct My Money by ripbubu: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gtbank is a fraud
Re: Gtbank Deduct My Money by Myself50: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chat them on twitter they will respond. I have always settled my case with them on twitter
Re: Gtbank Deduct My Money by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] grin Hi, I am new here and I love this site

(1) (Reply)

Free 400 Naira Recharge Card / The New Nokia 8110 / What Is The Current Price Of Iphone6 And Iphone6+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.