Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,837 members, 7,938,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First (916 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First by OlubamzNews: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Many says love is not about sex but I totally disagree as a
woman, for me to know if a man loves me I need to run a
test on him sexually. Let me share one of my stories with
you. when I was in Working in an organization I dated a
lot of men but the problem I had with most of them is that
they can't satisfy my needs, but luckily for me I met a
young man very tall handsome and good looking have been
admiring the man long time ago but it seems he is not
looking at my side, but i was so lucky when approached me
telling me he loves me i pretended as if i would not accept
his offer but after 3 days we met, he called me and i gave
him his answer which is a yes from me, The man is very
excited with this but i told him my rules which is that i
must test him sexually,
Read full article at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/a-lady-experience-how-i-do-test-men.html?m=1
Re: I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First by sinaj(f): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
I wonder how many men u'll end up testing b4 u get married

1 Like

Re: I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First by baski92(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oil too much for her head, may she test wetin she wan buy
Re: I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
I wish to apply for the test. tongue

Cc : lefulefu
Cc: Martin0
Re: I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First by youngreezy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First by ceezarhh(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
this one has tasted a new brand of weed.....its effect is second to none...

Re: I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First by Kekx(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
sinaj:
I wonder how many men u'll end up testing b4 u get married

It's a cooked up story.
Re: I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First by sinaj(f): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kekx:

It's a cooked up story.
thought as much
Re: I Must Have Sex With Every Man That Propose To Me First by habsydiamond(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Borehole underground loading...na make her husband dey suffer himself swim inside Ur toto after she don complete her mission......

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To The Launch Of Sex Doll With Artificial Intelligent / Dating Fail Stories / See How This Tanlented 10 Year Old Boy Makes Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.