Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,789 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

"Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy (31737 Views)

Bursted! Mahdi Shehu In Alleged Multimillion Anti-Izala Campaign By Umar Danlami / Atheistic Reply To Emusmithy Thread / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkaiCorne(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

You are a Child and a dull one at that, if you believe this generation is the first to attack Tithe paying.

Aren't you suppose to be a Christian? Aren't you worshipping in a denomination? If that denomination pays Tithe will you be here badmouthing me? No.

Your denomination and other anti tithing churches have been on this for centuries.

The disobedient goats of this world have been on this for years, hoping the followers of Christ will become disobedient and rebel like them, but we are still here sir, and come 4yrs, we will still be here paying our Tithes.

If you believed it's a lie, with all tje attacks from you folks, it'd be long gone, but it's still here.

You may not believe it, but the true believers who are genuinely saved and obeying this principle are seeing fruits that's why, no matter what you say, you are just breaking air, they won't stop.

I won't stop, why shd i? It is working for me.

Carry go biko and leave me alone.

I can see that the next logical thing for you to do is throw insults... that's so "Christ like" of you cheesy

I'll still ask you for where in the Law God mandated tithes to be paid in monetary form. It seems you people are hell bent in disobeying God's instructions abi?

I wonder where this false doctrine of obligatory monetary Tithing came from...even when Paul clearly preached that circumcision which is an essential requirement of being bound under the old covenant is not mandatory for Christians to adhere to...

So much for confusion...I want to know whether God or Mammon is what is worshipped in the church today.

4 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Are you paying tithes the way God instructed?

Can you show me where God said tithes should be paid monetarily?

You can see how funny it is pouring old wine in new wineskin.

Use the scriptures to validate the fact that God instructed Tithes to be paid monetarily...or keep on preaching a false doctrine in disobedience.
I don hear o bros.... New wine, old wine.... It's my wine....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Shiloh 2017 held in all states in Nigeria.
RCCG had theirs as well.

The crowds depicts who didn't care about Freeze. I mean, who is Freeze? He is just a man with an opinion and NO RESULT.

Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Chris are all GREAT LEADERS with great people following them. Real people who believe in them. Not online and electronic people following Freeze. Aren't you frustrated following Freeze?

shut up which yeye power

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by chuose2: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2017
Sunday Adelaja Exposes Pastor Adeboye Scripture Manipulation and brainwashing for money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8vOYvFq_Y

SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Is it your idiot? Is it not my idiot?

It is my idiot. It is my idiot.

I'm a sheeple. You just quoted the Scripture sha...

And Jesus said, "If any man will be wise in this world, will be a fool. If any will be a fool, will be wise."

I lose to gain #eternity

what eternity ....humans decieve themselves alot no one knows what happens after death so better start living now.....YOLO
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OkaiCorne(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
I don hear o bros.... New wine, old wine.... It's my wine....

Any scriptures to back up the fact that God instructed Tithes be paid monetarily?

3 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by gurunlocker: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Continue, keep Tithing, while your pastors drive private jets and live in mansion, you continue to grow slimmer and "hope". Things go better.

Aside private jet, what other Bullshit do you have to say. Just say you are looking for an excuse not to pay your tithe, no one is forcing you!

3 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2017
Martinez19:
If you can be happy to call yourself a sheeple, then you are an idiot. angry

How can someone be proud to call oneself a sheeple? Do you know what that means?

"Religion dulls the senses and I agree."
- Bobby Fischer.

my man in chess they are sacrificial pawns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2017
analize701:

I don tire to explain weytin Tithe be for, now i no care again.

I agree, Bishop Oyedepo is eating my Tithe. After him, him Son David Oyedepo Jnr go begin.

Dem go chop till their grand Children go chop am too.

***My Pastor Must Eat My Tithe***

u are a disgrace to ur family

5 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2017
when they start locking up all ur pastors in jail una eye go clear.......those men be using ur tithes to pick up prostitutes ......lol ......the day of reckoning is coming na jail sure pass for dem

4 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Zither(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Disciple? I am just amazed at the childish and the shamelessness you are displaying having lost scriptural battle on tithe you came up with LUTS that exist only in the fiction of your imagination when nobody even endorse you to represent them in the first place, again you could have told Jesus what is his business flogging those greedy businessmen in the synagogues say "na Jesus money, when the buyers no complain na" just imagine that and see the senselessness in building your idle defense of shame backing up pastors stealing monies in the name of Christ, chain iranu abashaaabashaa E pain Jesus now, abi eno pain am, but the buyers buying criminally expensive goods them are not complaining grin

Oga, give yourself respect nah. No be ur money, no be ur tithe, no be ur headache...why you come dey cry pass pesin wen get the headache?

Wen Davido buy wristwatch worth millions of naira, why u no go tell am say e just dey dash wrist watch sellers money wen dem take dey build house? Why u no tell am say make e giv am to poor and homeless? Abi ur brain don freeze?

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Any scriptures to back up the fact that God instructed Tithes be paid monetarily?
All the ones u were given in the past, what did u do with them??

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by anthony533(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2017
If you want me to stop tithing then tell baba God to stop blessing me,
of course I know you can't.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by dejavubobo1(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Martinez19:

How can someone be proud to call oneself a sheeple? Do you know what that means?

- Bobby Fischer.
I agree with ur quote... coming from a GM
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by geedup(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2017
if a zombie apocalypse actually happened there would probably be zombie rights activists. that is how it will be.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by chronique(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerians and misplaced priorities. You all live in a country that is sliding into a banana republic and instead of taking time out to engage the government in the best possible way via social media, you're talking about tithe and irrelevant issues. One day, you all might just wake up and find yourselves in a country, worse of than Somalia.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2017
kraftyiyk:

You typed with Adrenaline laden fingers, read my post very well, i said no one is holding u sheeps, your reply shows you are still in stage 2(Anger) of the kubler ross model. grin

When you said u follow the bible, Did Freeze quote out of context?
Ofcourse you wont follow pshychology cause thats what the shepherd uses against the sheeps. But when God asked Noah to build an Ark, Noah did so on fate , yet he constructed the ark with measurements, which shows that there is also a place for rationale thinking in christianity.

Getting to know Kubler Ross for the first time. You may need to see this too. I'm getting the book immediately.

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Zither(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Esepayan:
when they start locking up all ur pastors in jail una eye go clear.......those men be using ur tithes to pick up prostitutes ......lol ......the day of reckoning is coming na jail sure pass for dem

Story. Comot the iroko tree wen dey ur eyes before u fit see road to comot the speck of dust wen dey anoda pesin eye. Town crier.

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Zither:

Story. Comot the iroko tree wen dey ur eyes before u fit see road to comot the speck of dust wen dey anoda pesin eye. Town crier.

i never steal from the poor through sweet talk...........keep being a client
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by ruffDiamond: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Lol..more llike #LoseOnSheepiesTurds.

LOST tongue
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by babydioku(f): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2017
op is suffering from a medical condition known as afonjaitis aka: suffering and smiling or rachabuhariike
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by 2016v2017: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:
The underlying voice behind TAP Challenge is demonic.

Listen People: Your tithe goes to your local assemblies. The Pastor who blesses you gets it.

-I use Scriptures and powerful anecdotes smiley

The first and the last times the word 'tithe' was mentioned in the Bible was on same scenario: MELCHIZEDEK and ABRAHAM.

Genesis 14:1-7 and Hebrews 7:1-9

In Summary: ABRAHAM had just returned from the war he went to fight with his armed trained men. He saw a Man named Melchizedek, who BLESSED him. Immediately, Abraham gave him tithe of all.

So simple. The Man Of God who blesses you spiritually deserves your tithe.
Abraham became great. He was blessed by a 'greater'- Melchizedek; Servant of the Most High God.

Chew on that.

Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS) Campaign.

The only thing I see in you is that you lack the knowledge of God and his word.
This your post exposed your hunger to be rich by all means through the word of God ,thereby extorting it to enrich yourself.your high thirst to get prosperity have beclouded your sense of reasoning and made you a learned educated ignorant.
you are quick to clinch and hold fast the word of Malacaih,but have not referenced the Sabbath day and keep it holy as commanded by Jehovah God.
The only question I have to ask you is,how many of God's command have you strive so hard to keep like you are doing about tithe?
Many will end up in hell fire because of ignorance of the word of God and who God is.
Can tithe take you to heaven?
why leaving the things important to take you to heaven and be pursuing shadows?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by bedspread: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2017
Martinez19:

- Bobby Fischer.
am not only a Sheeple but I am A MUMU....
I BELIEVE IN TITHING..
I AM A CHOSEN
I TITHE
CALL ME A MUMU.....
I STILL TITHE

3 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Investorbj: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2017
op is on point

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by bedspread: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Esepayan:

u are a disgrace to ur family
U ARE A HINDERANCE TO YOUR GENERATION....SERIOUSLY

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by virus05(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2017
safarigirl:
so, God came to you and told you that if you don't tithe, you will offend him?

So God is not a merciful God anymore who sent his son for the salvation of man? So, if you don't tithe, you cannot make heaven? Your eternity is hinged upon the 10% you pay every month?

Does that mean God's love is conditional? That strikes out the idea that the love of God for humans is agape, does it not?

Then pray tell, what is the point of the death of Jesus?

Lalasticlala please come and move this to FP, let emusmithy get the attention he so desperately needs. Boredom seems to have come upon him grin

Did we say this is the reason we're tithing??. You're so dumb

2 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Shiloh 2017 held in all states in Nigeria.
RCCG had theirs as well.

The crowds depicts who didn't care about Freeze. I mean, who is Freeze? He is just a man with an opinion and NO RESULT.

Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Chris are all GREAT LEADERS with great people following them. Real people who believe in them. Not online and electronic people following Freeze. Aren't you frustrated following Freeze?

when Last did u communicate with God?

hope u saw "communicate" NOT "talked"
Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by monimekaz(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2017
why is the black race the most backward race in the world? Your answer should not be far-fetched .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by drshamo(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Look at me girl...Am I slimmer to you

Next please!!!

They are not even tired of that stale line, 'be paying tithe, while your pastor drive jets.'

Oh...be buying airtime while MTN company keeps expanding.
Oh...be buying drugs whole pharmacist keeps opening new branches.

Satan won't allow them think in that line. It's against God (who can both destroy both the soul and the body) he wants them to offend.

#smartdevul

the last time I check, MTN and Pharmaceutical company are business centre, so by ur statement, U mean churches too are business centre? Just asking

3 Likes

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by Zither(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2017
chronique:
Nigerians and misplaced priorities. You all live in a country that is sliding into a banana republic and instead of taking time out to engage the government in the best possible way via social media, you're talking about tithe and irrelevant issues. One day, you all might just wake up and find yourselves in a country, worse of than Somalia.

As their sense reach na tithe be their problem. Dem no see govt officials wen dem force them to pay money for the 500 trillion naira mansions, 200 million naira bullet proof cars, all expenses paid trip to abroad on first class ticket worth hundreds of millions, 600 million naira wen dem dey save for banks abroad, civil servants wen dem never pay since wey dey commit.suicide...dem no see all that one....na pastors dem see to attack....

May their brains continue to freeze until they repent...

1 Like

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by OBIGS(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Look at me girl...Am I slimmer to you

Next please!!!

They are not even tired of that stale line, 'be paying tithe, while your pastor drive jets.'

Oh...be buying airtime while MTN company keeps expanding.
Oh...be buying drugs whole pharmacist keeps opening new branches.

Satan won't allow them think in that line. It's against God (who can both destroy both the soul and the body) he wants them to offend.
#smartdevul
the comparison your making shows ur desperately trying to win back tithe payers. dont stress ur self this is not politics. Those that have chosen not to pay but use there money to do charity is there business. Freeze is doing his campaign if your truly a child of God you won't campaign back. You should allow God to work if his support or against tithe the future will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy by zionmde: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2017
kraftyiyk:
grin
Op no one is holding u guys... What Freeze did was merely to quote from the same Bible your shepherds has been quoting from, what baffles most people (including you) is why it seems that by an odd coincidence, all the GO's developed selective Amnesia on ever preaching from the verses which Freeze has been quoting of recent.

your reactions are actually expected, have u ever heard of Kubler Ross model in pshychology?(1) Denial is the 1st point of grief(loss/dissapointment), followed by (2)Anger_(3)Bargain_(4)Depression, and (5)Final Acceptance. at this moment, Some of you sheep guys are in various stages of this tested theory.

I guess u have gone through those 5 stages and u re now waiting for the 6th stage to be discovered. The Bible calls us sheep. So we will proudly answer that name. I am a sheep, are u a goat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

65 Yr Old Woman Gets Flogged Over Witchcraft Allegations In Sokoto / Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) / 114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.