Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 AM

Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters (13857 Views)

Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Still On The Hijab Controversy - Pic / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by sissoko22(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
I have one question. Is the dress code of Nigeria law school a Christian dress code? If not why are you including Christians in your argument?

Id**t, read first before you comment. You didn't read the part were xtians e-warrior attack not just the girl for her believe but the entire Muslims.
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
wellmax:

I use the Holy Bible. My Pastor uses same.

You will agree with me that American English is different from British English.
The versions of the Bible is the language not the content.
Let megive you a sample.
John 3 16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. KJV
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. NIV

16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[a] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. The Living Bible

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life. Good NewsBible

I can go on and on, its just the use of language. not the meaning.
Unlike some book that is only written in one strange language, that only the imam understands partly, others just follow blindly.
the first passage of the bible is always d same na
its very very common to all the bible.so the later additions were written by who?
And was jesus in approval of it
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by sissoko22(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
What the hell is this shit Is this an attack against Christians or against the law institution?

Were Christians the ones who set up the rules??

This is garbage from an Islamic Fanatic

Rubbish from a Christian fanatic
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by WhoBeThisMan: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
sissoko22:

Id**t, read first before you comment. You didn't read the part were xtians e-warrior attack not just the girl for her believe but the entire Muslims.
your tone tells how angry and hateful you are. You need help Bro
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by sissoko22(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
usba:

During the ceremony Firdusi asked the organizers and she was told that it is not a law but a convention....

These guys know exactly what they're doing, e-bullying Muslims and making us look awful in the the eyes of the neutral.
We'll not resort to their negative tactics, but most come together and defend the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=Adezzy007 post=63516205][/quote]
oga ade,do u think everyone is as senseless as u.u are a muslim,but dont want to testify too the shaada.a person who doesnt want to be associated with his religion is a bastard of the religion.
Seeking for knowledge has always been a fundamental part of the muslim.the earliest breakthrough in the areas of chemistry,mathematics were made bu muslims.so she has the right to pursue any career of her choice as stated for her in the quran and hadith

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by sissoko22(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
stfadaanthony:
I read this article, but very disappointed in the writer...if you like,quote me,bit the truth is,it high time Muslims see themselves as 2nd class citizens of the society they find themselves...

This write up was totally devoid of any logical reason,but a pure comparism with Christianity, what a shame.

I will take you more serious when you condemn in strong terms the daily killings of people majorly in the north and talk less about irrelevant issues like this.

Have never seen Muslims react this way to corruption or maladministration in Nigeria, but when it comes to religious issues,they all become journalist. mtweeee

A good numbers of Muslims scholars and followers alike have been critical on those anti-Islam (Terrorist). They don't represent the over 1.6billion Muslims allover the world. Am not going to termed everybody down south, especially EAST, an Armed rubber, Kidnappers, and so on. For those involved in these heinous crime are Christians.
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by wellmax(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Gbemishile1:

the first passage of the bible is always d same na
its very very common to all the bible.so the later additions were written by who?
And was jesus in approval of it

Which additions? Cite instances or just get off my mentions.

Oh my just wasted time trying to converse with a jambite.
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by sissoko22(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
your tone tells how angry and hateful you are. You need help Bro
Yeah
I need help but not from an emotional religious bigot like you.
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by hamzeiy: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Rules must be changed for muslims? are you for real? What happens to Christians,pagans,atheists etcWhere in your wildest imaginations did you come with the 2/3 figure? Do you know muslims are virtually non-existent in the SS/SE?
How many the entire south south and east is..abeg keep queit..right in d heart of south south abual odual lg area of rivers state we have indigenous muslims though minority. Anyway hijab is a must in islam its part of the very air we breath..if you think you can take that? Youre definately suffering from self deceit.
If your christain girls want to walk with pants, fully naked or with trousers despite your bible going against it thats your cup of hot tea not ours and we aint going to bend our way of life because of some your way of life. Its not gonna happen

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Mary was not called to the Nigerian bar
but Mary covers her head completely
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by WhoBeThisMan: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
sissoko22:

Yeah
I need help but not from an emotional religious bigot like you.
smh
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
orion7:
for 2 hours just to be called to bar.

that girl is a religious extremist. a bokoharam
Brilliant and stubborn at the same time...

Yet, brilliant and dogged enough to challenge an inconsiderately dictatorial status quo

Yet, sooooo religious.........

That's definitely the kinda girl I want for a wife....

Somebody help me get Amass Firdaus
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Rules must be changed for muslims? are you for real? What happens to Christians,pagans,atheists etcWhere in your wildest imaginations did you come with the 2/3 figure? Do you know muslims are virtually non-existent in the SS/SE?
Pachukwu, u had to lie that you are a Muslim just to be able to express ur bigotry

Nawa for Christian e warriors ooo
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by Bakrabas: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Samsimple:
why make expensive hairstyle only to cover it with hijab rubbish.... if my gf tries dat we are done

Which part of the brain you normally used to think?
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by Haykinx98(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
wellmax:
I will say it again and again, Islamist cannot say anything valid without quoting from the only Holy Book- The Bible.
Yet you quoted Corinthians about women not speaking in Churches, you interpreted wrongly. To explain that to you I may just need another thread.
But remember Deborah, Miriam and Hulda were all Prophetess and in the epistle we have Paul commending several women working in the church.

Defend your religion if you will, look for evidence from your book.

After all is said and done, Only the Bible matters.

Lol...She z jex trying to tel u to obey wat is in the bible *LOBATAN*
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by Haykinx98(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abdulazeez007:
the only Holy book that Jesus isnt/wasnt aware of..... I laff in geek
They keep defending a book written by human nd full of errors.

***I MAY CONVERT TO A CRISTIAN IF THEY CAN TELL ME THE VERSE WHERE JESUS TOLD DEM TO ACCEPT HIM AS THEIR LORD ND PERSONAL SAVIOUR***
Laughing in chinese
grin
Abdulazeez007:
the only Holy book that Jesus isnt/wasnt aware of..... I laff in geek
They keep defending a book written by human nd full of errors.

***I MAY CONVERT TO A CRISTIAN IF THEY CAN TELL ME THE VERSE WHERE JESUS TOLD DEM TO ACCEPT HIM AS THEIR LORD ND PERSONAL SAVIOUR***
Laughing in chinese

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by BetaThings: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
if you like put any thing inmy profile i don care.
Christians are the ones putting things in your profile
I challenge you to deny it!

erifeoluwasimi:
I have cometoo tell youthe truth. I graduated from unilorin believe me from experience hijab sisters are dirty. I stayd In lagos hostel in my first year , when these sisters enter hostel and remove the coverin the odour no be here.
So do nuns also have the same odour?
You guys have totally abandoned the OT - that thou shall not bear false witness and you come up with "I served in the North, I lived in the North, I went to ABU" etc.
And the injunction not to judge has also been erased in Nigeria
That is the truth that you have come here to learn

erifeoluwasimi:
itsnot the girl's fault she is tryin to bring the islamic extremity her people have successfuly implementd on the campus to NBA*hiss*every department had a mosque but they sent out all fellowships.the girl can please go back and study islamic law.....

Islam requires women to wear Hijab. How is obeying that extremism and the nun's habit is not
The person is not trying to place the Hijab on another person's head. So what is the issue?
And by the way is going around half-naked not a form of extremism going by your own reasoning

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
wellmax:

Which additions? Cite instances or just get off my mentions.

Oh my just wasted time trying to converse with a jambite.
dont be stupid,do we have the same content word for word in old,new,kjv etc versions?
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by BetaThings: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Evildoer:

That gorilla of a girl is an object of mayhem!

Your mates are there to achieve their goals, you wan cause trouble, bloody terrorist! !!

Of course in the eyes of your Christian White supremacist KKK, every black person (including you sir) is a gorrila

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by BetaThings: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Maeka:
Mr man...Is it that you don't have anything reasonable to contribute to this countrys' growth than this so called hijjabi nonsense?
Are you saying the Christian that don't dress like nuns don't have dignity
Or are churches that marry ladies in dresses that are not acceptable to Deeper Life without dignity?

Maeka:
Can't you be civil for once and think about positive things about your life for this country? You sound very educated illiterate and you are very irritating
Muslims never say negative things about nuns
Will Christians be so civil?

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by BetaThings: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
Its high time you people grow up.
Maturity is when you are not threatened by, and in fact respect, the beliefs of others
I don't see Christian demonstrating that

PaChukwudi44:
The lady in question knew the rules before applying to study law.There is nothing like jealousy
here.The law is no respecter of persons or religion.You either fal in line or get kicked out.

Sadly, decades after the examples set by Mandela, Ghandi, Rosa Parks, Wole Soyinka, the black man continues to celebrate injustice
Activists fight against unjust laws; they don't say the law prohibits protests of something and just comply
Mandela protested
Gandhi produced salts
Aba Women rioted against taxes that were unjust
The White man sold his own gin freely and called our local akpeteshi illicit gin
Wole Soyinka said we should not allow the man die in us by keeping quiet in the face of tyranny

These are people of courage but the current generate disdains courage
No wonder SARS is waxing stronger

PaChukwudi44:
BTW Jesus remains my personal Lord and saviour.I Believe in no other god other him and the prophets before him not the ones after him

Now that is your right - to believe and practise your religion freely without let, although I have a different belief
Can Muslims believe differently and practise that belief without hindrance?

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by Maeka(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Look, i don't have time for religion arguments pls...you guys are too troublesome what will you gain?

Are you saying the Christian that don't dress like nuns don't have dignity
Or are churches that marry ladies in dresses that are not acceptable to Deeper Life without dignity?

Muslims never say negative things about nuns
Will Christians be so civil?[/quote]
Re: Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters by wellmax(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gbemishile1:

dont be stupid,do we have the same content word for word in old,new,kjv etc versions?

Now you are sounding like a broken record.
Go get a life, you have no point.
Told you clearly, message is the same, language may differ, but no! You have been myopic, blinded and even brainwashed to understand this.
I'm fine with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference? / How To Overcome Sexual Temptation In Ramadan / To My Muslim Brothers: Don't Drink The New Fanta Apple!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.