Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,031 members, 7,946,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. (823 Views)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2010
For a 19yr old girl who is dating a 30yr old guy, she's always being shouted on anytime she did any wrong thing such as giving other guys "unnecessary attention" and other stuffs. The girl, despite all these, still loves the guy, though he's still in the university and doesn't have any money, he goes to any lenght to satisfy all her needs, both material and sexual. But she's not comfortable with the guy's attitude. Advice her pls.
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by 190: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2010
tell the girl to go and read her books

Love kill am!
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by 190: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
and by the way how can a 30yr old be in the university

na wa ohh wen he wan come marry

people dey sha!

i finished university @ 21, na wa o!
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by sophy09: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
The guy shouts on the girl "BUT" satisfy her needs, her material and sexual needs. Is that what she wants, there is more to a relationship than material and sexual needs. The guy is 30 and still in school? Girl you have a long way to go.
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by daduke2k(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dat one na complete lov is blind. By d way d guy no dey shame, dat gurl na im daughter nah. Child abuse. . . .
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by Pweety4me(f): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2010
I don't have tyme 2 debate on irrelevant issues she has a brain or maybe not either way she should try & make use of it. . .brrrr undecided
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by googles: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2010
mcheeeeeeeew so freaking wah ? even if he is 999 yrs old as far as he is bumping and grinding her with no respeck everyday then he has no right to

be daddying her around. . . . . . na the girl slow sef if to say na me ehn the old papa go hear wehn na wa for the babe too she no fit date her size lipsrsealed
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by daduke2k(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2010
Lol, typical googles. How u dey nah? Ur easter holids nko?
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by daduke2k(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
Lol, typical googles. How u dey nah? Ur easter holids nko?
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by Shola2009(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
tell the girl to go and read her books
plain and simple!  grin
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by jenibayo(f): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
190 hw many years u dey wan u start to talk to girl, over sabi ppl. hissssssss!
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by googles: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
daduke2k:

Lol, typical googles. How u dey nah? your easter holids nko?

grin grin

thats me o sweetheart. . . . . i dey o, easter is so boring  angry  nd am so sad cos i ll be resuming dis week i dont wanna leave my house  cry cry cry
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by daduke2k(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
Na so e spose be nah, bt its just 4 d beta. A few more yrs and u re out, 4 d mean time focus matas. I resume next week bt d house is so borin dat am leavin early mornin wednesday, @least parole dey school. U gats manage, tak kia of urself.
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by daduke2k(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
Na so e spose be nah, bt its just 4 d beta. A few more yrs and u re out, 4 d mean time focus matas. I resume next week bt d house is so borin dat am leavin early mornin wednesday, @least parole dey school. U gats manage, tak kia of urself.
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by googles: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^^^^^

yea true talk. . . . . its all good sha have fun
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by misscool: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
this is so funny,how can she date a 30yrs old guy who has no money,abuses her,still in school and , omo men make she pack her load go anoda place.
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by kpolli(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
wat does she expect?
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by iz2much: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2010
I wan know the gırl way mum lıke dat
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by kitlady02(f): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
@poster, The girl is inluv n so she's blind is all i can say. . .

kpolli:

wat does she expect?

i wonder. . .
Re: Her Guy Shouts On Her Each Time She Does Something Wrong. by lbotus(f): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
she should leave the guy and concerntrate more on important things that will add value to her life.

(1) (Reply)

Before And After Marriage / Lies / Virginity Is Not Lack Of Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.