Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,045 members, 7,916,031 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience (1351 Views)

King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Adunni Ade And Bolanle Ninalowo Release New Sultry Photos… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by itspzpics(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Give this adorable photo of Adunni ade and falz best caption at the falzexperience last night

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/caption-this-adorable-photo-of-adunni-ade-and-falz-at-falzexperience/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by itspzpics(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Lol... Let's give d best caption
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by tstx(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2017
No caption go make sense
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by Lloydfather(m): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Falz. Babe U see I'm falz the Bad guy and.....

Adunni cut in, was like and So.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Seems the girl has been practicing how to drive/steer a truck with legs
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by Yhelay(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Falz: if you will allow me this time, I'll buy you the latest Range Rover

Adunni: ole oshi.., na ur first time of promise and fail be this ??..all in d name of what you wan do

1 Like

Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by Homeboiy: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2017
And that this falz dey claim 26 yrs
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by verygudbadguy(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Falz: Hey babe, I am Folarin Falana AKA Falz the badguy. My dad, Prof. Femi Falana (SAN) is the famous legal practitioner and human right activist.

Adunni Ade: Punchline o jawo mo. Abeg, say wetin I wan hear. You loaded or not?
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by aooo(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Why she come scatter legs like this
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by ashewoboy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
m thinking of her pvssy. that pvssy go pink ehn. i wanna fvck her pvssy.
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by itspzpics(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Caption This Adorable Photo Of Adunni Ade And Falz At Falzexperience by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Bobrisky Shares Nvde Photo To Prove That His Recently Big Butt Is Real / Wizkid's Heir On A Sunny Stroll With Sexy Mum [PICS] / Check Out How Fiesta Condoms Congratulated A Newly Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.