Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please (1314 Views)

Doctors And Pharmacists Come Lets Talk About This Now / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) / Doctors And Pharmacists In The House, Kindly Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by missjo(f): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2017
A dear friend of mine is pregnant after undergoing a serum pregnancy test. I told her to also do a urine strip test which she did and it is negative.

However, she says she doesn't want to take chances and she already made enquiries about how to get rid of it. An ex of hers who is a doctor (yea, they are cool with each other & remained good friends after the mutual breakup) has prescribed a drug for her to make use of.

My question to pharmacists and doctors here is this:
Please what are the side-effects of using MISOPROSTOL and how effective is it?
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by missjo(f): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Cc: dominique, Sissy3

Please help me tag the professionals here, I don't know anyone in this section. Thanks
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by duduade: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Tag professionals who are geniuses in abortion
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by Homeboiy: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2017
E go turn her womb upside down
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by missjo(f): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
E go turn her womb upside down
Please elaborate, I don't understand what you mean.

Does it work? Side-effects?
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by ultron12345: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2017
misoprostol is an abortion drug......it works best in the first 11 weeks of pregnancy, anything older than that and severe complications can set in.....if you want to do this, don't go about with friend doctors, go to a proper standard hospital (not abortion clinic o) or even a teaching hospital and the doctor will advice accordingly

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by iconceptsnig: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2017
No real Doctor or Pharmacist would attend to you online or prescribe for you because it against their professional law.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by missjo(f): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2017
ultron12345:
misoprostol is an abortion drug......it works best in the first 11 weeks of pregnancy, anything older than that and severe complications can set in.....if you want to do this, don't go about with friend doctors, go to a proper standard hospital (not abortion clinic o) or even a teaching hospital and the doctor will advice accordingly
It's less than a month, about three weeks.

We are definitely not going to any abortion clinic. Thanks for your advise, I appreciate it
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by ultron12345: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2017
missjo:

It's less than a month, about three weeks.

We are definitely not going to any abortion clinic. Thanks for your advise, I appreciate it
ur welcome, but please, I beg you, go to a standard hospital and let d doctor advice u accordingly, don't just go and start taking d drug like that
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by missjo(f): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2017
We will, thanks a lot Ultron
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by Homeboiy: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2017
missjo:
Please elaborate, I don't understand what you mean.
Does it work? Side-effects?

u said no pm
I for explain better
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by missjo(f): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

u said no pm

I for explain better
Lol
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by nenye994: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2018
Hi dear..pls I really need to ask you a few questions. Its quite urgent. Wud try to pm u. thank you
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2018
missjo:
A dear friend of mine is pregnant after undergoing a serum pregnancy test. I told her to also do a urine strip test which she did and it is negative.

However, she says she doesn't want to take chances and she already made enquiries about how to get rid of it. An ex of hers who is a doctor (yea, they are cool with each other & remained good friends after the mutual breakup) has prescribed a drug for her to make use of.

My question to pharmacists and doctors here is this:
Please what are the side-effects of using MISOPROSTOL and how effective is it?

Misoprostol on it own may not prove useful but requires another drug in synergy to work better. Plus that,such drugs aren't meant for mere medical consumptions. Thus,requires a note of prescription from a doctor before dispensing...
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by Lagusta(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Since her ex prescribed the misoprostol he should continue management and monitor vital signs closely.....

He should also ensure minimal exsanguination at this stage....

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by Drguzzykola(m): 1:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Lagusta:
Since her ex prescribed the misoprostol he should continue management and monitor vital signs closely.....

He should also ensure minimal exsanguination at this stage....

Thanks
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by missjo(f): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
nenye994:
Hi dear..pls I really need to ask you a few questions. Its quite urgent. Wud try to pm u. thank you
I can't access the mail I used to open this account, I'm sorry I didn't see this on time as I haven't logged in here in a while.

Do you mind dropping a phone number so I can reach out to you if you're still interested?
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by efizy08(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2018
bruv please pm on 08143814054
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by efizy08(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2018
ultron12345:
cool cool cool
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by Jman06(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2018
The common side effects to expect when taking misoprostol are nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, constipation.

Oh, this is an old post.
Re: Doctors And Pharmacists: Need Clarification Please by PharmJohn88(m): 5:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Really?

And you won't die?

(1) (Reply)

He Slumped And Died? / Cumin & Carom Seeds Water For Quick Weight Loss / How Sex Almost Made Me Lose My Woman To Another Man/thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.