Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,623 members, 7,908,612 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:38 AM

I'll Give You Google Cash,Definitive Guide To Google AdWords+750 PLR Articles... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I'll Give You Google Cash,Definitive Guide To Google AdWords+750 PLR Articles... (1131 Views)

2 Million+ PLR Articles Pack In 4000 Niches / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / 900 Plr Articles For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Give You Google Cash,Definitive Guide To Google AdWords+750 PLR Articles... by calabari: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2007
Interested in Web Marketing? If you answer yes, then how would you feel if I gave you the following Internet Marketing Products. . . .

*Chris Carpenter's Google Cash Which Sells for $67
  *Perry Marshall's Definitive Guide To
  *Google AdWords (Enhanced Version) Which Sells for $97
  *Perry Marshall’s Ultra Advanced
  *Black Belt Course In Google Adwords Which Costs $99.95
  *Jeremy Palmer's High Performance Affiliate Marketing Which Sells For $49

*750 EXTREMELY PROFITABLE PLR Articles You Can Use to Create AdSense Blogs & Sites Or even Submit Them To Article Directories to Get Back links (Presently Freelance Writers Charge an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM of $4 per Article, Now Multiply $3 BY 750, GET THE POINT)

As an added Bonus I'll give you .  .  . 
*3 Extremely Profitable Public Domain (Free from Copyright Protection) Info. Products In MS WORD Format + Their Corresponding Sales Letters so that you can Easily & AT ABSOLUTELY NO COST convert them into HOT SELLING e-books You Can Sell from Your Site And Make HUGE PROFITS from.

How would You Feel If I Gave You All Of The Products Above Which Cost A TOTAL OF About $630 (EXCLUDING THE 3 PUBLIC DOMAIN EBOOKS + SALES LETTERS WHICH I'LL GIVE TO YOU FOR FREE) For the Paltry Sum Of $100, yes you heard me right. I'm willing to sell EVERYTHING (E-books, Articles, EVERYTHING) For The Ridiculously Low Price Of $100 or the Naira equivalent (that’s less than 1/10th The Actual Price of the PLR ARTICLES Alone). You might ask me why I'm doing this, well here's the answer and I swear to you its TRUTH, I Need Capital To Kickstart My Internet Marketing Career, I've Already Gathered A Significant Sum, But I'm Still a couple of HUNDRED DOLLARS SHORT OF THE REQUIRED AMOUNT I NEED.

So for $100, You Get The Following
Products       . . . . .

Google cash by Chris carpenter    $67

Definitive Guide To Google Adwords (Enhanced version) by the "King Of Google Adwords" Perry Marshall   $97

Ultra Advanced "Black Belt Course" In Google Adwords For Experienced
  Marketers by  Perry Marshall  $99.95

High Performance Affiliate Marketing  by Jeremy Palmer
   $49.95

As a Bonus I’ll give You 750 Highly Profitable PLR Articles You can Use to Create AdSense Blogs, Use In Your Newsletters & even submit to Article Directories to Get Backlinks (Actual Price $4 × 750 = $3000)

And You’ll also get 3 Public Domain (Free from Copyright Protection) Info. Products on EXTREMELY PROFITABLE HOT SELLING Niche Topics + Their Corresponding Sales Letters So You Can EASILY Convert them Into Fast Selling Ebooks . (There’s NO Charge for THIS One I’ll Give it to You for Free).

So I’m giving ALL of them to you for just $100 . Can You Really ALLOW this kind of opportunity to slip through your fingers . . . . I didn’t think so . If You’re interested in the above mentioned offer then mail me. Here’s my e-mail address bayokelvin@gmail.com . I look forward to hearing from you .
                                         Sincerely Yours
                                              Bayo Kelvin

P.S. I only accept payments via e-gold.

(1) (Reply)

Very clean Kia Rio Sedan For 1,250,000million Order Now (Pictures) / Discover The Ancient Secret Of Getting Your P.enis Bigger And Longer! / Designers Lighter Watch @ Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.