Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers (78757 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / Yul Edochie Shares Photos Of His Brothers To Mark Father's Day / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers by xxxcity: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2017
The Mountain of Game of Thrones is 6feet 9inches. His real name is Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson. At 6feet 9inches, you can imagine how tall he is. I have uploaded a pic below of the Mountain and fellow Game of Throne actress Cersei to show his height. Next, I uploaded the pics of the Mountain and his brothers. Can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers by rs172(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers by tstx(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2017
while some people are soaring high me i'm here struggling with the floor. kai.

1 Like

Re: See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers by okwabayi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
He looks like the runt of the family.
Re: See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers by neolboy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Gigantic genetics
Re: See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers by duduade: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2018
He is handsome.. He should try to marry a dwarf so equation will balance

(1) (Reply)

Kemi-Olunloyo: Olamide Does Money Rituals / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.