Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,139 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts (22362 Views)

Can I Close Down Dormant Gtbank Bank Account With Money Inside? / Customers Accuse GTB Of Dubious Deductions From Their Accounts / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by koropotopoto: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Uglyboy:

Ipob terrorist like you are Nigeria problem.
[/s]
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
kiss the truth
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Uglyboy: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
kiss the truth
you are an ipob terrorist and that is why your people will remain 3rd class in this country
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by koropotopoto: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Uglyboy:

you are an ipob terrorist and that is why your people will remain 3rd class in this country
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Uglyboy: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
You are an Ipob terrorist.
None of your Ipob terrorist member will be president or first lady in the next 20 years
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by zinaunreal(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
30 of my friends have opened accounts with GTB. Lol. Make we hear word abeg. Every bank has a 25billion naira capital base far more than the money causing all this unnecessary chaos .Close account with them or not they cant go down period
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by koropotopoto: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Uglyboy:
You are an Ipob terrorist.
None of your Ipob terrorist member will be president or first lady in the next 20 years
[/s]
kiss the truth
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Uglyboy: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s] yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas kiss the truth
keep quiet. Ipob terrorist
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by koropotopoto: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Uglyboy:

keep quiet.
Ipob terrorist
[/s]
kiss the truth
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by humblenature: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

For you to have 5 business men as friends and you still loaf around on Nairaland advertising your generational penury, I dare say that it's either wealth is not contagious or your poverty is incurable.
IF YOU THINK EVERYBODY ON NAIRALAND IS A LOAFER THEN U R RETTARDED. DO U KNOW DAT SOCIAL MEDIA IS INDEED NOT FOR LOAFERS BUT FOR INTELLECTS AND LOVERS OF INFORMATION AND CURRENT /FOREIGHN AFFAIRS?. VILLAGERS AND ILLITERATES DO NOT USE SOCIAL MEDIA. WESTERN COYNTRIES PEOPLE VIRTUALLY SLEEP ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND PRESIDENT TRUMO IS A TWEETER FREAK. MAYBE U CAN CALL DONALD TRUMP A LOAFER. I SEE U ARE A PROUD HUMAN BEIGN WHO LIKES TO FORM ACTIVITY WHEARAS NOTHING DEY POCKET. angry
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by newfound2012: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

For you to have 5 business men as friends and you still loaf around on Nairaland advertising your generational penury, I dare say that it's either wealth is not contagious or your poverty is incurable.

And the award of the most epic reply for 2017 goes to the composer of this reply
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Okoyeeboz: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
humblenature:
IF YOU THINK EVERYBODY ON NAIRALAND IS A LOAFER THEN U R RETTARDED. DO U KNOW DAT SOCIAL MEDIA IS INDEED NOT FOR LOAFERS BUT FOR INTELLECTS AND LOVERS OF INFORMATION AND CURRENT /FOREIGHN AFFAIRS?. VILLAGERS AND ILLITERATES DO NOT USE SOCIAL MEDIA. WESTERN COYNTRIES PEOPLE VIRTUALLY SLEEP ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND PRESIDENT TRUMO IS A TWEETER FREAK. MAYBE U CAN CALL DONALD TRUMP A LOAFER. I SEE U ARE A PROUD HUMAN BEIGN WHO LIKES TO FORM ACTIVITY WHEARAS NOTHING DEY POCKET. angry

You are so mentally poor that you can't pay attention even if it's free.

How can a living brain manage to conjure up this kind of rubbish?

And there are many species of things like you roaming the SE?
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Uglyboy: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
kiss the truth
Keep quiet.
Ipob terrorist.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Tex42(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Watin consign me... I just transferred some cash 4rm a different bank account to ma GT account 2day.

But if GT dey behind watin innosson dey suffer, then dem fall hands bdat.

Still on "Boy-cut" GT sha..
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by koropotopoto: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Uglyboy:

Keep quiet.
Ipob terrorist.
[/s]
shatap yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Uglyboy: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
shatap yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
Keep quiet.
Ipob terrorist
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by koropotopoto: 1:47am On Dec 23, 2017
[s]
Uglyboy:

Keep quiet.
Ipob terrorist
[/s]
edos are prostitutes grin
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Uglyboy: 5:57am On Dec 23, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
edos are prostitutes grin
Keep Quiet.
Ipob terrorist.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Chuksgeo: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2017
I don't agree to this press release because I witnessed closure of accounts yesterday at GT bank more so we that just want to hang on only for a while where told they have limited cash in fact you can't withdraw more than #100k. Their reason is so that there is not enough cash so other customers can have a little. They were giving out minted money and very dirty ones, Damn!
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by felix281(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2017
martineverest:
ur friends are big business men and u are still languishing in poverty?

Are u sure they aren't withdrawing for transporting themselves home for Christmas celebration?

You just spew rubbish, Do you know who the guy is?
You need to be hanged by commenting sheepishly.
because your thumb is not aching you have the power to tag people you don't know "poverty ".
Get lost....
Anuofia
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by zinaunreal(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Chuksgeo:
I don't agree to this press release because I witnessed closure of accounts yesterday at GT bank more so we that just want to hang on only for a while where told they have limited cash in fact you can't withdraw more than #100k. Their reason is so that there is not enough cash so other customers can have a little. They were giving out minted money and very dirty ones, Damn!
another ibo sadist promoting saddism
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by MrIyke002(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2017
afonja spotted
Okoyeeboz:

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by martineverest(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2017
felix281:

You just spew rubbish, Do you know who the guy is?
You need to be hanged by commenting sheepishly.
because your thumb is not aching you have the power to tag people you don't know "poverty ".
Get lost....
Anuofia
odoyor...... Ozuor
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by ifymorena(f): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sagay212:

Lol...one of the iPod daft, beard chested, yam lag, big tummy, ugly hoe...you can't even live in your cursed Biafra land. You are hiding in benue doing olosho. You self go travel go village go contribute the small money wey you make for olosho work to dilector
e pain am grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by GeneralOjukwu: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

This is an example of a career-ending comment.

Kilode, you just finished koropotopoto's existence here. You are truly Oko-Igbo grin grin grin
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by koropotopoto: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
[s]
GeneralOjukwu:

This is an example of a career-ending comment.

Kilode, you just finished koropotopoto's existence here. You are truly Oko-Igbo grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts by Parcks(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
janeIBfashion:

no that's not me

I am a fashion designer and I can make such

so contact us to make for your wife and sisters
No p..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Directs Banks To Suspend Charges On Deposits Till September / Merchants Upgrade POS Machines To Automatically Charge N50 Stamp Duty / World Bank Suspends Isah Kantigi And His Firm For Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.