Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,776 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold (901 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold by BloggersNG: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2017
This is going down, and its not too good, Few days to Christmas and friends have started lashing out to each other, A Facebook user named Temi Choice has called out her friend and fellow slay queen for stealing her Gold, And What's shocking us is that she said the lady has a smelly kitten.. See her post below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/busted-slay-queen-calls-out-her-friend.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold by whonamehelp(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2017
so, this ones wey be like lizard they slay?
Op, what's the name of your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2017
How did she figure out her vagina is smelly and wide ? Well 95% of girls have an iota of lesbianism in them so I'm not surprised. The things they do when alone is appalling. An average girl will find it easy to kiss her fellow friend, they will hug, get naked in front of each other , check the ass of the other whether its big or small, even dip a finger into her vagina whether bro kayode has been giving it to her good or bad. From there, the rest is history. A series of simultaneous orgasms will be succeeded by hours of sleep.
Re: Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold by princechurchill(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Who among them has the wide smelling odoferic pu$$@y
Re: Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold by Jagermeister(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Women and baggage.

Well, I'm not surprised.. A group of people who feel trendy turning themselves to tigers, rabbits and toads with an online app! With these levels of pretentious fakery, I'm yet again not suprised. Why would I be? That's cool-aid to them. Ptsssst.

They all need to shave their fake weaves so water can find its way in there, perhaps a modicum of common sense can set in. It's must be really arduous being a woman.

Lol. Now I'm being verbose, I love women. Merry Christmas.
Re: Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold by GOFRONT(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nowadays, in my country, Pvssy is synanymous to Smell... embarassed

Even a fellow Lady can now boldly say this on the Net....Yet we guyz keep on chasing pvssy mornin, aftnoon and nite despite d smelly rumour has infiltrated the air.....

Everywhere i go these day is about a smelly p*ssy......Goto d garden, its about a smelly pvssy, goto Garage is about a smelly pussy. Goto the stadium, Goto d bar, goto the restaurant. Goto the campus it is about a smelly pussy.

Just recently i was quietly standing on the Queue at an Atm outlet. Confusion broke out
At my back between a Guy and a beautiful lady over who came first....before u say jack, the guy is alredy lashin at a smelly pvssy as though he has once gone there....
Re: Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold by Davechuks360(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
This one is not a slay queen ooo

She looks more of a slay lizard grin grin
Re: Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold by Davechuks360(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
GOFRONT:
Nowadays, in my country, Pvssy is synanymous to Smell... embarassed

Even a fellow Lady can now boldly say this on the Net....Yet we guyz keep on chasing pvssy mornin, aftnoon and nite despite d smelly rumour has infiltrated the air.....

Everywhere i go these day is about a smelly p*ssy......Goto d garden, its about a smelly pvssy, goto Garage is about a smelly pussy. Goto the stadium, Goto d bar, goto the restaurant. Goto the campus it is about a smelly pussy.

Just recently i was quietly standing on the Queue at an Atm outlet. Confusion broke out
At my back between a Guy and a beautiful lady over who came first....before u say jack, the guy is alredy lashin at a smelly pvssy as though he has once gone there....

That is what is trending now grin grin
Re: Busted: Slay Queen Calls Out Friend Who Has Smelly P"ssy For Stealing Her Gold by evansmacanthony(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Chai I die here

(1) (Reply)

Meet American Yahoo Boy Who Scammed People Pretending To Be A Nigerian Prince / British Born Nigerian Sex Offender Escapes From UK Jail / Shots Fired As Armed Street Boys Clash In Lagos, Residents Raise Alarm (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.