Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju (1234 Views)

Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing / Corper Augustine Ohimai: Prostitute Dies During Sex With NYSC Member In Nasarawa / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by petluvsu(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Please if you know the whereabout of Mr. AZUJU AUGUSTINE PLEASE INFORM ME. HIS FACE APPEARS BELOW. I GAVE Him MY CAR a Golf 2 VOLKSWAGEN SINCE AUG 2017 AND THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS NOVEMBER 18 2017. ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING HIM WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. ALL WAYS TO CONTACT HIM IS NULL AND VOID. PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY GOLF 2 VOLKSWAGEN

1 Share

Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
who is he to you and why did you gave him your car in first instance?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by onward4life(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
petluvsu:
Please if you know the whereabout of Mr. AZUJU AUGUSTINE PLEASE INFORM ME. HIS FACE APPEARS BELOW. I GAVE Him MY CAR a Golf 2 VOLKSWAGEN SINCE AUG 2017 AND THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS NOVEMBER 18 2017. ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING HIM WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. ALL WAYS TO CONTACT HIM IS NULL AND VOID. PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY GOLF 2 VOLKSWAGEN

Are yu in possession of the Documents of the car?
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by petluvsu(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
I've been away for awhile hustling and when I came back he approached me dat I has been seeing my car and I gave out of say I want to help his situation not knowing he had bad thoughts. I messed up cos i didn't know where he lived n never asked. But all the car particulars is in my possession. Pls I don't really know him but if anyone can link me to him I would appreciate. The wicked has no resting place. This is planet Earth
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by petluvsu(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
He used it for driving school around Ijesha along Lagos oshodi express road later to Raji Rasaki part of Amuwo-Odofin, Festac Town, Lagos
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by Artistree: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2017
adetoroamos:
who is he to you and why did you gave him your car in first instance?
Why did you GIVE not gave.
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by petluvsu(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Any news for me that will guide me. The year will soon end cos I don't mean bad for the guy so that the wrath of GOD will not befall him. Please not me it's the GOD of vengeance
Happy Xmas
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by petluvsu(m): 4:51am On Dec 30, 2017
No lead ma people or is there nothing I can do. I have to report to the police
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by Holyvurgin17(m): 5:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Breaking news
BADOO terrorists strike again today 30 December at around 2am,they killed three people,one of them has been caught by SARS
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by petluvsu(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
I have reported the case to the Nigerian police
Re: My Car Has Been Stolen By Mr. Augustine Azuju by petluvsu(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
This the car before. Now it's has black spots on it

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Woman Sets Up Her Husband's Elder Brother Who Tries To Lure Her Into Bed / Three Die, Shops Razed As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Osun / Yahoo Boy Sets Girlfriend Ablaze For Allegedly Cheating On Him (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.