Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,772 members, 7,969,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man (6691 Views)

Help! My Mother In Law Wants To Ruin My Marriage. / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ORAGBON(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Romanic: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Hmmmmm!!
Cheating on him secretly does not solve the issue nah.
Thats even making it worst.
marunga:
secretly cheat on him
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Romanic: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Hmmm!!!
I think you first send the proposal to the husband first.
We are trying to remedy a situation here Sir.
LuvSwollenPussy:
Come and sleep with me...im d man..I'm a free donor...I don't charge for sperm discharge. When I finish and you conceive, anything God put in ur mind to give me u can bring
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by LivelyStones: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Romanic:
Hmmm!!!
I think you first send the proposal to the husband first.
We are trying to remedy a situation here Sir.
hmnnn, you want to cause world war 3
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ORAGBON(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2017
LivelyStones:
grin grin grin
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ORAGBON(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dont u dare it
whonamehelp:
cheesy cheesy
sleep with the man.
please, use a condom to avoid infecting your husband with Hiv.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Beke2020: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
He is a good adviser
ORAGBON:
Dont u dare it
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by z11111: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley

No be small world war 3. Russia and China Vs America

LivelyStones:
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Kumar4india: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please, dont ever try it or you may regret it.

ORAGBON:
Dear Jzhane,

Please advise me. I am totally confused,and I dont know what to do.

I have been married for almost four years now. We have been trying to conceive since we got married but it is yet to happen.

Last Year,after plenty arguments,my husband and I started fertility treatments. During the process,one if the tests showed that my husband has zero sperm count. That means,he does not produce sperm,that means he cannot father a child.

We were both heart broken and we started looking at other options we could acquire to help us have children. We were looking to adopt and we had started looking into the possibility when my mother in law invited me to see her in Owerri.

I went to see her and she told me not to adopt another man’s child when I can still have my own. She said that there is nothing like having your own child. That the adopted child will never feel like your own especially when they grow up and begin to ask questions

I was wondering how she meant we should have our own child when it was clear that my husband,her son is impotent.

It was at that point that my dear mother in-law told me that she has a plan for me to have our own child if I....see more

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-mother-in-law-wants-me-to-sleep-with-another-man/

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Kumar4india: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

whonamehelp:
cheesy cheesy
sleep with the man.
please, use a condom to avoid infecting your husband with Hiv.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by z11111: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
shocked shocked

marunga:
secretly cheat on him
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by fancy4eve(f): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2018
Hmmmmm eleyi gidigon......well if u re tired of being lonely, u can adopt a little baby, den u guys cn seek medical advice on wat drugs 2 b on 2 bust his sperm count. I believe dere re so many drugs out dere dat cn do d work 4 u, all u need 2 do is seek advice, do research nd let him b on medication nd also b prayerful, everytin will b fyn in due tym.
As for ur mother in-law, pls do not agree 2 what Eva plan she hv, cus a secrete is no more a secrete once second party is involve.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by z11111: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2018
thanks for making sense .

fancy4eve:
Hmmmmm eleyi gidigon......well if u re tired of being lonely, u can adopt a little baby, den u guys cn seek medical advice on wat drugs 2 b on 2 bust his sperm count. I believe dere re so many drugs out dere dat cn do d work 4 u, all u need 2 do is seek advice, do research nd let him b on medication nd also b prayerful, everytin will b fyn in due tym.
As for ur mother in-law, pls do not agree 2 what Eva plan she hv, cus a secrete is no more a secrete once second party is involve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? / As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.