Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. (2945 Views)

Federal & State Taxation Of Igbo Businesses For National Loans Repayment Is Evil / We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM / What Will Happen To Igbo Businesses And Investments When Biafra Is Achieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by Cooly100: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guestlander:

Strong man indeed. If you can convince GTB to loan you enough money you too can have cooly 100 brand of vehicles courtesy of the Chinese.

Did I mention GTB in my post? I have used other examples, mister...

Do you have those designs as Chinese cars?

You might be older than INNOSON owner, why can't you also assemble even pencil...and get loans from WEMA, FCMB, etc?...Creating jobs in the process?

All you ethnic bandits do is to pull people down once they are not from your tribe...and you do that without any SHAME!!

1 Like

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by Guestlander: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
freeze20:

Why not start your own, if its that easy? Enemy of progress. sad

It is that easy. Tell innoson to repay his loans, I won't have any money to borrow from GTB if people like innoson wouldn't pay back their loans.

Innoson did not develop anything. There are many people selling exactly the same vehicles as innoson under different brand names. It is like a cookie cutter operation.
We simply present you with the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by freeze20: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guestlander:

It is that easy. Tell innoson to repay his loans, I won't have any money to borrow from GTB if people like innoson wouldn't pay back their loans.

Innoson did not develop anything. There are many people selling exactly the same vehicles as innoson under different brand names. It is like a cookie cutter operation.
We simply present you with the truth.
You know all this, and yet you could not start your own factory. Or lets say build your own automoble from scratch so we can be proud of you. Ogbeni, stop been a lazy professor, who can explain all things, but cannot produce a pin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by Guestlander: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
freeze20:

You know all this, and yet you could not start your own factory. Or lets say build your own automoble from scratch so we can be proud of you. Ogbeni, stop been a lazy professor, who can explain all things, but cannot produce a pin cheesy cheesy

You need to explain if I lied against innoson. Did it occur to you that maybe not everyone wants to assemble Chinese CKD?

You are the only one who doesn't know innoson vehicles are mass produced clones.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by freeze20: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guestlander:

You need to explain if I lied against innoson. Did it occur to you that maybe not everyone wants to assemble Chinese CKD.
Really! Assemble? Can you show us proof? Oh, you're not even planning to join assemlbers, according to you, but still find time to run them down with your envious mouth. Pathetic. smiley
Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by GavelSlam: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
agabusta:

I wonder oh. Was his brain also stolen?

The most powerful asset of an inventor is his brain!

Whatever is stolen or destroyed can be recreated, except the work is a fraudulent one.

So for the past 11 years after his workshop was burgled, he still cannot recreate the work he was doing before, something definitely does not add up somewhere.

Even the front passenger's door.
Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by Guestlander: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
freeze20:

Really! Assemble? Can you show us proof? Oh, you're not even planning to join assemlbers, according to you, but still find time to run them down with your envious mouth. Pathetic. smiley

You are so ignorant it's not even funny.

2 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by uniqueogo(f): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
dafeyankee:
Senseless post.
you are an idiot but unfortunately for you, you don't even know it
Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by uniqueogo(f): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guestlander:

To what end? This story is all bunkum. Why didn't he take the South African offer? Did he forget how to design engines and vehicles the moment the first blueprint was stolen?

to be frustrated like that for the first time after all the dreams and plans and excitement can be the fall of any man, its not easy to start afresh.
how many people have you seen who really started afresh and still made it to where they were supposed to be
Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by dafeyankee: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
uniqueogo:

you are an idiot but unfortunately for you, you don't even know it

Like your harlot mom.

3 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by nku5: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
onyfrank:

Adenuga is not crook, Dangote is saint, Dantata is innocent etc etc abi?

Check all the heavy looting in Nigeria, from Abacha to Dikko, from Ibb to....., all of them are from the north but yet they are always an EFCC chairman

SW and the north have the biggest looters in Nigerian history

1 Like

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by uniqueogo(f): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
dafeyankee:

Like your harlot mom.
again like i said a full grown idiot
Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by dafeyankee: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
uniqueogo:

again like i said a full grown idiot

What's the daughter of a hoe called?

3 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by uniqueogo(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
dafeyankee:

What's the daughter of a hoe called?
you see why you will always be a big fat idiot
Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by sirvvy: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
undecided Always playing the victim card.

2 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by dafeyankee: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
uniqueogo:

you see why you will always be a big fat idiot

Hoe.

3 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by uniqueogo(f): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
dafeyankee:

Hoe.

still rolling with an idiotic brain, have no time for you and your cheap insults
you will always show your worth when ever and where ever you go *IDIOT*
Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by dafeyankee: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
uniqueogo:

still rolling with an idiotic brain, have no time for you and your cheap insults
you will always show your worth when ever and where ever you go *IDIOT*

Tell your mother I am coming over this night.

3 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by freeze20: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guestlander:

You are so ignorant it's not even funny.
Ignorant indeed. You are the ignorant one here, Mr. Man. We all know what reusable component is. Why re-invent the wheel, when you can easily adopt an already design component that suit your project, extend and customzed according to market demand. Even HP, and other brands adopts this method in their production process. There is nothing new here, "Mr. Build from Scratch". Your marathon race on this thread, is solely dependent on one purpose; tribalism. Innoson is hated and cajoled, by your likes, simply because he is neither from your region nor tribe. A typical Nigerian pull him down syndrom, since he is not one of us. Go take a back sit man. I'm done with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by DerideGull(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guestlander:
This is the thing that was stolen and Mr. Izuogu couldn't remember how he made it.

The super armed robbers stole this "keke napep" and the memory of it's maker.

You with your posts always come across as an ill-educated brat. I wish you have enough human intellect to research the first MB produced by the Germans. The MB looked silly when compared with Izuogu's prototype. It is unfortunate that fools are allowed to spew crap on the Internet.

3 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by onyfrank: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
nku5:

SW and the north have the biggest looters in Nigerian history
ofcus na, and efcc na them sabi hold d position. Wjo is fooling who?
Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by Guestlander: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
DerideGull:

You with your posts always come across as an ill-educated brat. I wish you have enough human intellect to research the first MB produced by the Germans. The MB looked silly when compared with Izuogu's prototype. It is unfortunate that fools are allowed to spew crap on the Internet.

Izuogu did not reinvent the car, did he?

2 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by DerideGull(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guestlander:

Izuogu did not reinvent the car, did he?

He did invent the prototype you posted in your previous post. If he did not, I guess you did. However from your posts, it is safe say you have not bent a rod in you life on earth.

3 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by Guestlander: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
DerideGull:

He did invent the prototype you posted in your previous post. If he did not, I guess you did. However from your posts, it is safe say you have not bent a rod in you life on earth.

I like to know if the armed robbers drove away with the prototype along with 10 engine blocks.
Along with all moulds and foundry equipment, given the fact that this robbery was supposed to have happened withing an hour!
Do you actually believe that 12 men (even if powered by akpu) could clear out a whole car factory thereby making it impossible to be put back together ever again.

"According to the chairman of the company, Dr. Ezekiel Izuogu, some armed men numbering about 12 broke into Izuogu Motors factory, Saturday, March 11, between 1.00 and 2.00 a.m. and carted away various machines and tools including a design history notebook of Z-600, the design file Z-MASS, containing the design history for mass production of Z-600 car, a proposed locally made car and the moulds for various parts of the car."

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/1stNigerianMadeCarNews.html

2 Likes

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by Tunde1Salam: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Is there a reason why Ibo is only ethnic group in Nigeria that whines about their difficult position?

Everyone is affected as well by every situation you face. Your businessmen need to stop crime and this wont be an issue. Name one Ibo business man with a clean hand. Just one!

I know some of you will name Orji Uzor Kalu, Chris Ubah, Ubeto and Nnamdi Kanu.

These crooks are all criminals, not entrepreneurs. Innoson just joined the gang.

Awon were!
. Yoruba Muslim demonn

their reasoning are always warped

1 Like

Re: The Gangup Agaisnt Igbos. And The Systematic Killing Of Igbo Businesses. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

TAMBUWAL Would Have Performed Better Than ATIKU / CIVIL WAR- The Igbo General That Fought For Nigeria / David Wealth Ezuzu (DW ARERBEN ) & Ann Onyia Ezuzu Scammed Investors In Panny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.