Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) (1319 Views)

Post Your Pc Issues And Get Quick solution / Get quick info to resolve Outlook not receiving emails / How To Use Your PC With The Latest MTN Free Browsing On Your Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by Two5tech: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Post you computer problems and get quick answers....#Two5tech
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by biosepeter1(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2017
hi my hp630 Bluetooth ain't working.. what can I do
..and also when my sytem charged to 77 it's stop chargin.. keep sayin plug in but not chargin
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by Two5tech: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2017
Try driving the system....use search online for driverpack 2017...download ,install and run with internet connection......for the battery stuff....you need to completely drain the battery till its 0%.....to achieve this, put the laptop to sleep and charge your phone with it.....if this doesn't work for you , then consider changing the battery
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by Two5tech: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Try driving the system.... search online for driverpack 2017...download ,install and run with internet connection......for the battery stuff....you need to completely drain the battery till its 0%.....to achieve this, put the laptop to sleep and charge your phone with it.....if this doesn't work for you , then consider changing the battery
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by biosepeter1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Aiit thanks will do dat
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by Cycloneignis(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by tolux247(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
My Hp comaq is not coming up when turn it up, just like is in sleep.mode ... Pls help out
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by Two5tech: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
You need to meet a technician for motherboard servicing
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by kinglee007(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hi guys, mine is actually directed to hardware. Is it possible i get a full body part replacement for my HP Pavilion dm1-4010us? Would appreciate if i get your prompt response.
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by Two5tech: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
yes....its possible. visit computer village in lagos or city plaza in onitsha for that
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by tolux247(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2017
Two5tech:
You need to meet a technician for motherboard servicing

You got anyone i can meet ?
Re: Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) by Two5tech: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Go to the nearest tech market around you

(1) (Reply)

DELL Inspiron 15 7579 X360 Touchscreen Core I7 7th Gen 512gb SSD 12gb Checkout / The 10 Biggest Microsoft Surprises Of 2005 / Driver For Zoltrix Tv And Fm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.