Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Its Better For Me To Remain Single Than Getting Married: Actress Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Its Better For Me To Remain Single Than Getting Married: Actress Rita Dominic (355 Views)

Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / "Better Single Than Be In A Relationship Where You Feel Alone" - Omowunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Better For Me To Remain Single Than Getting Married: Actress Rita Dominic by OlubamzNews: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nigerian actress Rita Dominic is among the successful
women finding it difficult to settle down with a man. The
actress had an interview with a Nigerian magazine on the
reason why she is still single at age 42. She revealed that it
is sometimes awkward looking at the societal pressures as
to when she is getting married and all that even though she
doesn’t give ears to such pressures. She also stated that she
would commit to marriage on her own terms and
conditions and not succumb to unnecessary pressures from
society. Rita said; “I will live with the man, so it is very
important that I do it because I want to, not because society
wants it for me.” She expressed optimism that she would
marry soon, saying, “I believe that God is in control of my
life and will present the right man to me at the right time”.
On the question of whether she was currently dating, she
said, “I do date sometimes when someone comes around."
She added; “I love being totally drawn to someone and
doing all the loving things couples do, but I am wary of
liars and bullies.” The goddess of beauty is a graduate of
the University of Port Harcourt where she majored in
Theatre Arts and has also won a host of prestigious movie
awards.
Source: www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/its-better-for-me-to-remain-single-than.html?m=1
Re: Its Better For Me To Remain Single Than Getting Married: Actress Rita Dominic by debssycharles(f): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ur life ur biz.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The History Of Davido And How He Became Famous[video] / CELEBRITIES Davido Buys Himself Bentley Bentayga To Celebrate The Success Of 201 / Corpse Of Soldier Who Died With Singer Ebony, To Be Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.