Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,916 members, 7,973,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:48 AM

Singlemom And Cougar Woman: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Singlemom And Cougar Woman: (713 Views)

Sexy Marriage Revolution: Be A Cougar To Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singlemom And Cougar Woman: by dealordea(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2010
I happen to be single for some couple of months now but am finding myself attracted to single mom or cougar woman, is this normal in a guy life, mostly when u are still in your late 20s,
Re: Singlemom And Cougar Woman: by madlady(f): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2010
Why are attracted to a, your word "Cougar"?
Re: Singlemom And Cougar Woman: by Sissy3(f): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2010
nothing wrong with it. it happens. maybe you're attracted to them because you sense their maturity and/or more experience etc consciously or not. some young folks tend to find those in their age bracket to be ""too premature/immature" therefore tend to be attracted to much older folks than them. your attraction to this kind of women, is just like older men falling for "chicks". the only objection in it is probably going to be from the likely negative reaction you will likely get from your family/friends/people seeing you go out such pole of women.

variety is definitely the spice of life
Re: Singlemom And Cougar Woman: by dealordea(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2010
@madlady, am just finding myself in this situation lately, which i kinda find it likeable

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Done Today That Made You Feel Proud? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Own Property In Her Maiden Name? / A School Committed To Birthing Legends--ladela School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.