Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Gtbank Customers: Did You Receive Excess Charge Refund?(Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Customers: Did You Receive Excess Charge Refund?(Photo) (1267 Views)

"No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Customers: Did You Receive Excess Charge Refund?(Photo) by LivingBetter: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Guys, I noticed recently that GTbank is refunding illegal charges deducted from customers account. My master card issuance fee of $5 that was deducted for account verification more than a year was refunded this week. Also, my wife's account received a refund this week of illegal amount GTbank deducted sometime ago.
This two elephants fight between GTbank and Innoson that has brought a lot of customer's grievances to the fore, is turning to work good for all customers.

Pls share your experience if you were charged in excess and GTbank refunded it.

Re: Gtbank Customers: Did You Receive Excess Charge Refund?(Photo) by Oblitz(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Gtbank Customers: Did You Receive Excess Charge Refund?(Photo) by nrexzy: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Damage control them never start to see anything
Re: Gtbank Customers: Did You Receive Excess Charge Refund?(Photo) by OfficialAwol(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2017
I have a Gtb account but I've received nothing. Maybe they are refunding big fishes and not those who have nothing to be deducted from.

(1) (Reply)

Grade 1 Usa And Uk Used Laptop And Iphones / Case Study: Building Niche Sites On Expired Domain / Do You Need A Reliable Dispatch Company In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.