Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Put A Team From NL To Work With Ribadu In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Put A Team From NL To Work With Ribadu In Nigeria (545 Views)

Sanusi Lamido: Another Nuhu Ribadu In The Making? / Must See: Nuhu Ribadu In Us Session / I Saw Nuhu Ribadu In Kigali By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put A Team From NL To Work With Ribadu In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
I KnowAll, I put myself forward to work with Mr Ribadu not for monetry gains but to assist him in eradicating the filth in Nigeria, I have during my small stint on this forum shown my resilence and my total believe in the oneness of Nigeria. So ladies and Gentlemen let him know there are Nigerians who are prepare to serve for a good cause.  wink

Does anyone knows his e-mail address.

Tribalist need not apply.

Who else is availiable ,
Re: Put A Team From NL To Work With Ribadu In Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2010
What are your credentials?

Are you willing to be vetted by Nairalanders?
Re: Put A Team From NL To Work With Ribadu In Nigeria by ladi02(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
What have you done in your own little way to aid the fight against corruption?

Why not start an NGO against corruption, then try and contact Ribadu after that
Re: Put A Team From NL To Work With Ribadu In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2010
ladi02:

Why not start an NGO against corruption, then try and contact Ribadu after that

Do we need yet another NGO for this? lol
Re: Put A Team From NL To Work With Ribadu In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
What are your credentials?

Are you willing to be vetted by Nairalanders?

Not really, but one thing is certain I have being in the fore-front of a crusade to eradicate corruption in our country. Ribadu at the moment is a diasporas like many of us he might need like minded people both at home and abroad in setting up his operation in Nigeria, I just felt those of us who have been coming to this forum for years tearing out our hair over the madness perpetuated back home, this might be an opportunity to serve the mother land if our services are needed.

In fact let someone put a poll on this thread and the names of those who are intrested in operation Zero Tolerance To Corruption, If I qualify all well and good and if I dont qualify no hard feelings at least I would know that those who qualify would do a good job if not a better job.
Re: Put A Team From NL To Work With Ribadu In Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
Aparently he is at Oxford University doing some course so he shouldn't be that hard to track down.

The Student Union Bar is normally a good starting point. grin

If you have experience in that field why not submit your details to the Federal Government?

Can you give some examples of the measures you would implement?

What area do you feel you could make an impact?

And how woulld you go about it?

What resources would you need to be effective?

And how long would it take before visible change is noticed?

(1) (Reply)

Will You Vote For Jonathan Come 2011? / Nigeria, Us Sign Historic Agreement Wednesday / 66% Capital Losses In The Banking Sector Are Depositor Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.