Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,068 members, 7,973,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

Business Advise: Help A Nairalander - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advise: Help A Nairalander (348 Views)

Bet9ja Business Advise Urgently Needed! / Business Advise, Please / Business Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Advise: Help A Nairalander by Ogunleke48: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Good afternoon Blessed Nairalanders,

I'm an Undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor Degree in a Public institution. However, the next step of action after graduation has been my major concern as I'm 21 currently in my final year with a GPA of 4.41 (Second Class Upper).

With the Economy situation of the Country and scarcity of White Collar job, I'm thinking of starting a well profitable & successful business immediately after graduation in which I don't know how to go about it.

With the consideration of what I hear about PEOPLE IN BUSINESS achieving in life and as well as having a good standard of living than even CIVIL SERVANTS & SALARY EARNERS.

I'll like to seek opinion from Nairalanders on profitable businesses that I can embark or invest upon without regretting at the end (EXCELLENT BUSINESS PLAN)... Also, you can put me through based on your experience and how you achieved yours... Opinions are welcomed!!!

God bless you exceedingly... TEAM SELF RELIANCE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Cards Needed / Sms Verifications / Inequality In Nigeria Worsened Between 2004 & 2013 But Improved In 2016 – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.