Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Help, I Want To Upload Video To Youtube. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help, I Want To Upload Video To Youtube. (875 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv / Can You Earn By Submitting Videos To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Want To Upload Video To Youtube. by adisa363: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2010
Somebody help me, i want to get free videos to upload to youtube. I do give free downloads to people on rapidshare, but i want to generate more traffic to my link through youtube.com. I need a site that can give me free videos to upload to youtube on any topic that i want to generate traffic on. Somebody help me.
Re: Help, I Want To Upload Video To Youtube. by denny4ril: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
OPEN A GMAIL ACCOUNT THEN GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND SIGN IN WITH UR GMAIL ACCOUNT, THEN CLICK ON THE UPLOAD BUTTON. THAT IS MY STRATEGY AND I HAVE 8 VIDEOS BEING VIEWED
Re: Help, I Want To Upload Video To Youtube. by naijainfog(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
I do not think you need a gmail account, though if you own a gmail account, it comes with loads of banefits like google adsense, google adwords and co. But a yahoo or any other free email will do. Then click: http://youtube.com and register for an account ( it is free to register). Then get your video thru ur fone of camcorder and connect to your computer. Log into your youtube account and search the upload link . Simple as that!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get N4,000 Laptop / Beautiful Wallpaper For Your Pc. You Will Love It. / I Want To Buy A Pentium M Or Pentium 4 - Have Only 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.