Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

“Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says (11833 Views)

Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) / Lazarus Terrorising Edo State Arrested By Police Says "I Only Killed One Person" / Offa Robberies: I’ve Sent Written Defence To Police, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
DrToche:
who are you?and what brought about been useful to the society here?do u know me too well ?or u sick or something? I guess u know history more than I do for u to say an peddling lies... just behave yourself I got no time for brainwashed idiots like you...

grin

Your emptiness is infectious but amusing. You missed your calling in life as a clown grin

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says by Bollinger(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
hatchy:
Errant nonsense!

Trying to please his Muslim masters this Christmas period.

People have ever been receiving and sending gift in boxes,that is one of the beauty of Christmas celebration.

Concentrate on intelligence to curb your terrorists brothers instead of wasting your efforts trying to spoil the Christmas fun for Christians by that "Yeye" talk of yours.

Did you read and comprehend what was said? Does anyone need to be told not receive unopened packages from people you don't know? Especially in a country like Nigeria where the number of diabolical people is astronomical. They are not saying don't receive unopened packages from people you know, but from people you don't know. There is a difference. wink
Re: “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says by Phoniex23: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
If u wanna trade e-card tap the link on my signature...
Re: “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says by otokx(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Let me join the bandwagon

So as they did not succeed with scarcity, they have brought another pattern to spoil our holiday.
Re: “Don’t Accept Wrapped Gifts From Strangers” – Commissioner Of Police Says by BetaThings: 4:01am On Dec 24, 2017
hatchy:
Errant nonsense!

Trying to please his Muslim masters this Christmas period.

People have ever been receiving and sending gift in boxes,that is one of the beauty of Christmas celebration.

Concentrate on intelligence to curb your terrorists brothers instead of wasting your efforts trying to spoil the Christmas fun for Christians by that "Yeye" talk of yours.

I am a Muslim
It does not bother me that you only see evil outside your religion
My neighbours cannot fault my attitude towards them, although I CAN NEVER EVER be a Christian
But I see them first as human beings and they are amazed that my conduct is different from what they are told

Anyway I saw a video on WhtsApp today of a iPhone box that was actually holding hard drugs
So anything is possible
Stay safe - your loved ones need you

Unfortunately cannot find the video on Youtube, but look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=octkZ6-ADUk

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Returns N4.3m To Fraud Victim / NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others / Two Suspected Land Grabbers Arrested For Invading Ogun Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.