Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? (2138 Views)

Music Section Is Controlled By Biased And Inferior Moderator (s) !!!! / Your Best And Your Worst Moderator(s) On Nairaland / Who Is Your Most Loved Nairaland Moderator(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by webbjamie(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2010
I suggest we all get us some T-shirts with our username printed on it,the better to help us identify each other.really wanna c some of y'all.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2010
webb jamie:

I suggest we all get us some T-shirts with our username printed on it,the better to help us identify each other.really wanna c some of y'all.
Nice Ideal grin grin grin grin
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2010
Odiaero, true, I can't speak for others, that's hardly relevant here.

But the format and basis for any sort of meeting is organizational skills, and from what you're posting, you don't have that. A good leader should be open to criticism, both negative and positive. A good leader should accept contributions from others, and take things more seriously.

How can anyone take you seriously, when you consider everything a joke?

Best of luck in your get-together!
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2010
Siena:

Odiaero, true, I can't speak for others, that's hardly relevant here.

But the format and basis for any sort of meeting is organizational skills, and from what you're posting, you don't have that. A good leader should be open to criticism, both negative and positive. A good leader should accept contributions from others, and take things more seriously.

How can anyone take you seriously, when you consider everything a joke?

Best of luck in your get-together!
thank you grin
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2010
eina:

Even if its possible its gonna be a DISASTER cos the posters here are faking to the core. That pretty and sensible babe or guy you were admiring here may turn out to be something disappointing beyond your expectation.
I seriously can not help but LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by daduke2k(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2010
Ok guyz , quit playin. If dis is 2 be a reality, we gotta get serious and plan 4 it. I cant organise sumtin big as that, So lets put hands 2geda and get d shi.t workin. As 4 moi am interestd 2 realise d event.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2010
daduke2k:

Ok guyz , quit playin. If dis is 2 be a reality, we gotta get serious and plan 4 it. I cant organise sumtin big as that, So lets put hands 2geda and get d shi.t workin. As 4 moi am interestd 2 realise d event.
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Odunnu: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
Eh mr poster,I thnk u shd learn how 2talk esp whn u seek oda ppl's opinion.
Why r u attacking Siena?wht he said makes a lot of sense,u dnt hv 2snob or shut him up dat way.
C also wht u said 2 190,I dnt thnk its called for.
I xpct u 2react 2ds advice,bt my 'siddon dey luk' mode haz jst been activatd.
I wnt attend if you organise bcz I knw it'l b a flop xcpt u listen 2advices
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by slap1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
Odunnu:

Why r u attacking Siena?wht he said makes a lot of sense,u dnt hv 2snob or shut him up dat way.
Poster's gat real bad organizational skills.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by hbabe(f): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
I was going to say nice idea to have one in Lagos but seems the event has a very shaky take off!
Poster has a good idea that needs to be built up and he is going about it the wrong way.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
Odunnu:

woo, plz watch well i did not talk to anybody in the wrong way, i just thank him for his ideal cool
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
slap1:

Poster's gat real bad organizational skills.
thank you very much, i knw u hv been looking for me in are the threads to short me, just wait till when will meet in person grin grin grin grin
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by violent(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
webb jamie:

Bad idea!

The anonymity we all hide under will fade away before you can say " rokiatu" . . .those guys that post funny stuffs in the sexuality section on their weakness will sure have a hell of a crazy time

buh looking at the positive side. . .it might just be cool. . .considering the fact that it will provide a platform to shove my feet down some moderator's throat!
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
violent:

Bad idea!

The anonymity we all hide under will fade away before you can say " rokiatu" . . .those guys that post funny stuffs in the sexuality section on their weakness will sure have a hell of a crazy time

buh looking at the positive side. . .it might just be cool. . .considering the fact that it will provide a platform to shove my feet down some moderator's throat!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2010
violent:

Bad idea!

You are seriously picking on me jor grin but seriously if I was to go to an even like that, I would not be so crazy to
wear a T-shirt with my name printed on it, I would simply introduce my self.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by daduke2k(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
Like d intelligent u are. . . .
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
daduke2k:

Like d intelligent u are. . . .

cool cool
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by webbjamie(m): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2010
@violent:y is it a bad idea when u said it yourself dat it's got a positive side?
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by webbjamie(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2010
Does any1 hav any idea wat we r gonna do once we congregate?well, i suggest we use d opportunity to officially present awards to the best poster for each section.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by samoyin(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2010
I would be a lovely idea, but I guess it will be better by location, you cannot have every one together
in one gathering.

May be UK chapter, Lagos, Abuja, PHC, US etc. It would be fun.

Cheers!

Samoyin
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by PurestBoy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
I'll seize the opportunity to break botu on some people's head when we meet physically, I mean those that we've had e-bashing in the past,
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by 1honeybee: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2010
Siena:

The UK Summer BBQ's already pretty much organized. There was one last year, and it was a success, from all accounts.

Unless you're very organized, I can't see it working for you.

Where did it happen? when is the next one?
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by marvix(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
I think its a nice idea, we cld make it a costume party where yes our names on our T shirts but we cld still mask up, then d event cld be advertised thru dis forum, I will be willin 2 pay 4 a ticket as my contribution we cld have a general session b4 dissolvin into groups and the icin on d cake is 2 have a sort of Sovereign Nairaland Conference where we cld come up with the Constitution and Manifesto of our political party.

I believe we can make it happen nd we cld be d forum 4 d Megaparty Nigeria awaits, only members who hav bin registered in d previous year can attend or those who hav bin registered 4 a year or we cld use dat condition as a pre requisite 4 d execs of d new party.

Let's make it happen!!!
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by webbjamie(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2010
@marvix:your idea is kool except for d political part.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by marvix(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2010
Neva say neva Jamie, we can achieve wat we set our mind on.

I don't believe d whole population can make it @ one venue, some will not com because they don't bliv in Nigeria, some will not com because they aren't interested, but seriously Seun shld consider this suggestion seriously nd I look 4ward 2 votin 4 d awards, it wld sure be fun.

Let's not despise dis little beginnin, I ask dis question, when Seun started NL did he think it wld com dis far? Abt d political party we may just be about unleashin d Awolowos, Azikwes, Tafawa Balewas of this time we even hav d advantage of technology which they didn't have.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 08, 2010
1honeybee:

Where did it happen? when is the next one?

Happened last summer, was organized by ElRazur, who's also organising another this year:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-411039.0.html
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by marvix(m): 1:13am On Apr 08, 2010
I sugest someone hosts d naija version.
Abuja shld be a good venue.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by webbjamie(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2010
@marvix:u sound like an optimist to me.i think it's kool though for all of us to meet and interact personally.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by marvix(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2010
Thankz Jamie, we can make it happen. I really wish a lot of us wld come 2geda and actually fashion a way 4ward. I'm puttin it in serious thot I may host d gatherin with d suport of other interested nairalanders, I hope u will giv ur support.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by webbjamie(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2010
@marvix:yeah man,i will.
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by nellaluv(f): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
All talk and no action tongue . . . anyway sha if all is set i'm just around the corner. . . holla cool
em @ web jamie, pls that suggestion is not feasible, which kind stupid award biko, even the t-shirt idea is even more stupid, kilode. . .
Remember Lagos is the ideal venue
Re: Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? by nellaluv(f): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
All talk and no action tongue . . . anyway sha if all is set i'm just around the corner. . . holla cool
em @ web jamie, pls that suggestion is not feasible, which kind stupid award biko, even the t-shirt idea is even more stupid, kilode. . .
Remember Lagos is the ideal venue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is 190? / Bomb Blast @ Cocin Head Quarters Jos This Morning By Boko Haram Sect / Check Out The Alaafin Of Oyo And His Four Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.